Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I.G of Police Refuse To Recognize Tambuwal As Speaker. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I.G of Police Refuse To Recognize Tambuwal As Speaker. (704 Views)

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.G of Police Refuse To Recognize Tambuwal As Speaker. by jauntty: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Just watching on TV that the Inspector General of Police have refused to recognize Mr. Tambuwal as the Speaker. This happened when he appeared before the committee today. He alleged that thugs invaded the first gate and that resulted in the use of tear gas on the house members.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle At Rivers State Government House / Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. / Gunmen Snatch Jigawa State Governor`s Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.