Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country (428 Views)

University Top 6 Courses That Can Standout In The Face Of Unemployment / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country by Saaog(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
We all know that nigeria has a country is in a deplorable and devastating condition with unemployment skyrocketing the more nigeria higher institutions of learning are churning out myriad graduates as if there are jobs for them after graduation though the government can't do it alone that's why the government had to dwindle their monopoly to pave way for private sector to salvage the whole menace and malaise of unemployment but these odious private sector are now compromising; there was one oil and gas company dat beckoned on me fortnight ago they said before I can be shortlistd I Should deposit sum of 5,000naira to their account, with the proliferation of fraudsters and scammers I said I won't be a gullible and credulous victim and I won't assent to deir ploy and stratagem how will a company recruiting employee be extorting money from them its so exasperating our government are so clueless and myopic they said graduate should be indepedent and claim their autonomy how will a graduate be a freelancer and no capital or remunration to start his or her own business there was a time they enforced 20,000 naira has a monthly stipend for unemployed graduates at the senate to aggrandize the graduates but the senate president declined the development news cascaded and surfaced that the same senate president bought ferrrari to an already opulent and influential celebrity its so pathetic who will salvage the whole plight and travails of substantial unemployed graduates we can't continue to languish in pain,agony suffering and smiling and watching these so called odious, repulsive and despicable technocrat and aristocrat continue to loot our treasury we nigerian youths should look for a panacea and an expedient solution to quell and combat this malaise of unemployment we need a revolution.
Re: The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country by leshluap(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country by Saaog(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
leshluap:
meaning?
Re: The Exasperating Rate Of Unemployment In The Country by Saaog(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its well

(1) (Reply)

Interesting life hacks ;) / UNIZIK 2014/2015 Second Admission List Is Out;call For Help;08060273860 / Advice To All Jamb/utme Aspirants 2015/16 And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.