Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today (18249 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Foundation Shows Love To The Less Priviledged / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Larrysung(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
This is what the beautiful actress and 'singer' posted on her Instagram page:

http://instagram.com/p/v2zkdeL4bi/?modal=true

This is what Tonto Dikeh wore when she stepped out

http://instagram.com/p/v29vfFr4Zt/?modal=true

she looks good grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Innodon:
Who Cares ?
I do

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Youngzedd(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice one Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by misreal(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
So what's the FOUNDATION producing shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Pennyways: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
this the best of a kind Tonto has ever did, for this wonderful act she softly gain my attention.
Tonto Dikeh I gonna pray for your sucess and wellbeing always, you has done the best may your days be long enough to touch more lives positively as you can. I'll no longer criticizing you, rather I'll defend you from every critique making nuisance.

I pray for the almighty God to give me the ability to indulge my great self in this kind of activity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Would this foundation also cater for clueless pokolets with failed music careers and a weed problem tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by nduchucks: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Opinedecandid:
It is more blessed to give than to receive. Thumps up, woman of God.

@nduchucks, are you serious about your linking Tonto to with Seun?
If yes, I second the motion.

Yes o, I'm dead serious. They will complement each other perfectly. Neither one of them will a gold digger, from each one's perspective. Plus the girl fine na. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thats very nice of her, i never knew this Miss-Notice-me can be creative and positive like this. Thumb up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
what is toto and diiiick?

Here in melourne australia we dont know what it means.
Where do you stay again in Austrailia. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
what is toto and diiiick?

Here in melourne australia we dont know what it means.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by keypad1: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Where do you stay again in Austrailia. Lol
melbourne, Australia. I have some friends in sydney.....do u study there too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by donmalcolm21(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
melbourne, Australia. I have some friends in sydney.....do u study there too?
Go and look for your mates to play that study thingy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by adedayourt(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Loverly

I loverly this one bout tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by sukkot: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
if she like make she launch go mars. na she sabi

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by kayalla(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
nice one.
God will help u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice one grin it will go a long way in transforming lives.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by lilanbaby(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice move
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Dmentor(f): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Great! Thumbs up girl. And a wonderful niche you've chosen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Agubosimife(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kudos!!!!!!!!! Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by EBIXANDRA(f): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
The press conference

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by DorisK(f): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Wow. Love d spirit. I share her passion. She dressed well nw why saying we shud see wat she wore
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by akinnux(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2014
At last, Tonto is known for something positive. Keep it up girl/lady/woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Ademuyex(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2014
chymystique:
am wondering, Please is Tonto Dike a supermod?? Or seuns family member Cause everything about her makes frontpage even with no comments...

That's a nice philantropic gesture from the tonto lady though
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
frrank:
I'm beginning to suspect seun & tonto tongue
I can't wait to see their wedding pictures of them on www.nairaland.com wink

coogar will do their m.c
chaircover will be the chair lady of the ceremony

jennykandry will be chief brides maid
coco candy will be the one in charge of aso ebi

and I will be the one in charge of food and drinks

royal Roy will be seuns grooms man
kanwulias children will be the brides maid and little bride

Watch out grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by Queenachiever(f): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
How a 19yrs old girl make 5 to 10k daily.

This vital information that I am about to give you can
make you 300% more richer in less time than you have
ever thought depending on how quickly you can utilize it.

Visit

http://lucrativebiz.gnbo.com.ng/

Seriously I mean it.
This system of making money on the internet is so powerful,
damn simple and highly profitable which is why I am
convinced that if I share it with you and you can't figure it
out, it means you probably have to go back to
kindergarten...really. http://lucrativebiz.gnbo.com.ng/

Kindly visit http://lucrativebiz.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by matthew4grace(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonto dike go and get married and stop all dis rubbish.get man that u we both other stand each other.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by frrank(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I can't wait to see their wedding pictures of them on www.nairaland.com wink

coogar will do their m.c
chaircover will be the chair lady of the ceremony

jennykandry will be chief brides maid
coco candy will be the one in charge of aso ebi

and I will be the one in charge of food and drinks

royal Roy will be seuns grooms man
kanwulias children will be the brides maid and little bride

Watch out grin

Sambarry - seuns's wedding planner & caretaker food/drinks grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by 175(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
omenka:
Who dash monkey banana??

Your choice of who's the monkey and who's the banana in this case is totally up to you! undecided

Despite our Political differences. . .man u really made me laf hard with your last sentence! Thank you!

By the way did you school in France?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
frrank:

Sambarry - seuns's wedding planner & caretaker food/drinks grin
yes o grin

tgirl will do d.j

pickabeau will be in charge of security and so om grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by SAMBARRY: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tonto osewa wink

you people should stop talking anyhow about mrs soon to be osewa because she be our chairman wife o.make una leave am o.iyawo nairaland owner ni o and anybody that talks anyhow about jer will be banned eternally from nairaland wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Foundation To Be Launched Today by seunwen2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na so Tiwa Savage create channel wey she never comment on unless the first day she opened it me don leave her Group for her sha

Give me 50likes pals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Gorgeous In New Photos / Happy Birthday To His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano (Governor, Anambra State) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.