Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (36094 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
koln/augsburg - 1-10min Draw
Bmoenglad/H.Berlin - 1-10min draw
queens park/burnley- 1-10min draw
zenit/krasandor - +3 handcap inplay
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
MOTHERWELL/CELTIC- over 1.5 (INPLAY) (LOST)
orlando pirates/kaizer chief- if 1-0 enter over 1.5 (N/A scores 0-1)
zenit/krasandor- if 1-0 enter over 1.5(WON)
catania/bologna- if 0-1 enter over1.5(WON)

koln/augsburg - 1-10min Draw(WON)
Bmoenglad/H.Berlin - 1-10min draw(LOST)
queens park/burnley- 1-10min draw (WON)

zenit/krasandor - +3 handcap inplay(LOST)

handicap accumulator crushed angry angry angry

balanced things with chelsea game as shown below

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
INPLAY

currently half time

BOR. MONCHENGLADBACH /HERTHA BERLIN- over 2.5
HANNOVER /VfL WOLFSBURG- over 2.5
SC PADERBORN/SC FREIBURG- over 1.5

you can decide to go singles need prices to appreciate for better value so you can use medium to small staking plan or stack them up on a 2fold 3 game accumulator using their current price but medium range stake
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
PRESTON/SHREWSBURY- INPLAY over 1.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
BOR. MONCHENGLADBACH /HERTHA BERLIN- over 2.5 (WON)
HANNOVER /VfL WOLFSBURG- over 2.5 (WON)
SC PADERBORN/SC FREIBURG- over 1.5(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
currently 62min in the preston game
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
PRESTON/SHREWSBURY- INPLAY over 1.5 (LOST)

KUBAN/CSKA MOSCOW- INPLAY dynamics if 0-2, enter over 2.5 goals
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
RENNEs/MONTPELLIER- over 0.5 (INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
KUBAN/CSKA MOSCOW- INPLAY dynamics if 0-2, enter over 2.5 goals (N/A)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
RENNEs/MONTPELLIER- over 0.5 (INPLAY) (WON)

inplay dynamics: deportivio game is looking positive to end over 1.5 goal..momentum is swinging up and down, both teams are keeping it in the middle field... so one counter from either side could produce another goal

over 1.5 inplay; but will wait till the over 1.5 price appreciate to a certain level
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
morning folks how are you all doing?? how did church go?? well am very impressed with Nigerian, sunday is strictly a holy day for God which is really good..moving forward unfortunately we couldn't get beyond 1.5 in the deportivo game last, due to too much play in the middle... we would use techniques in establishing when to hold, so that we could allow odds to appreciate. working out suitable games for today.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
TEREK GROZNI/LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW- INPLAY if 0-1 enter over 1.5; also looking at the under 7.5/8.5 cards market inplay... will readjust according to market movement on (i dont know if am allowed to mention the bookie, but its a very poplar one)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
lokomotiv moscow score BTTHlvs 'no'- the staking plan here is as follows; take 40/60% of the potential profit of what ever amount you betting on the over 1.5 goal and then enter l.moscow score BTTHLVS 'no' if they score first
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
FRANKFURT (W)/BAYERN MUNICH (W)- inplay firstly under6.5 goals, the market will pop up if another goal goes in..under 5.5 is also looking most likely, odds value will depend on another goal scored
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
the russian boyz are in their best behavior, so we will be heading to rayo game were they are on their worst behavior..current card shown 1... under 7 cards looks good value, so does under 8.5 according to my system. so i will sit on 8.5 based on the fact that under 7 is going for 1.45 on(don't know if i should mention the bookie) and a retracement is due
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
under 10.5 cards on the market... now am going to try use that to hedge the under 8.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
dont who whose got the worst records in terms of disciplinary, italy or spain?? A close friend of mine from spain, said people make lots of money on cards market.. so at one time they banned it from it been offered in their local bookies to prevent match fixing... now we see why, 6 cards under 45min is a bit ridiculous cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
BURSASPOR/KASIMPASA- over 2.5 INPLAY

NAPOLI/EMPOLI- over 0.5 INPLAY
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
BURSASPOR/KASIMPASA- over 2.5 INPLAY (WON)

NAPOLI/EMPOLI- over 0.5 INPLAY (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
when you betting, every amount you staking in a market shouldn't be independent of the other but rather dependent. The reason is because it enables you see the size of your potential risk to potential gain and to hedge logically with markets that the probability favors you.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
In response to an email, i do run a multiple account with different bookies. because there is always markets that you can take advantage off since we are in for serious business and not just giving free money away... the file below is one of the reasons why i use different bookies... the market offered here us unique to this bookie only... with 10k on that i made 1,400 under 5min

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
tradepunter:
the russian boyz are in their best behavior, so we will be heading to rayo game were they are on their worst behavior..current card shown 1... under 7 cards looks good value, so does under 8.5 according to my system. so i will sit on 8.5 based on the fact that under 7 is going for 1.45 on(don't know if i should mention the bookie) and a retracement is due

what the holly molly is wrong with this rayo game?? who thy heck gets 12 cards in a game... anyways that is how they make money for family and friends over their in spain, now see why their local bookies stopped offering cards market grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
RIZESPOR /KARDEMIR KARABUKSPOR- over 2.5(INPLAY).. i will wait till price hits around 2 and above for small stake
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
RIZESPOR /KARDEMIR KARABUKSPOR- over 2.5(INPLAY) (WON)..... gotten all my cash back from that rigged hecking mhecking dirty Spanish game wink wink grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
CLUB BRUGGE/ZULTE-WAREGEM- over 1.5 if 1-0
GRONINGEN/HEERENVEEN- over 2.5 if 2-0
VVV VENLO/RODA- over 0.5 (INPLAY)
ALDERSHOT TOWN/ROCHDALE- over 0.5 (INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
hammers wont rest till their equilibrium... westham/swansea - over 1.5(INPLAY) aint much value on the 1.5 yet
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
FC VESTSJAELLAND/HOBRO- over 1.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
WOW who saw POAK going 3-1 down?? and they are like number 1 on the league soccer is where the unexpected does really happen grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
FC VESTSJAELLAND/HOBRO- over 1.5(INPLAY) (WON)
westham/swansea - over 1.5(INPLAY) (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
westham/swansea - over 1.5(INPLAY)

game is taking the shape of under3.5 if swansea scores and there is no more goals between both sides, over 3.5 if west ham goes 2-1 up
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
hedging time stack them up under2.5 odds at 1.28&1.25(2fold 3 game accumulator)
vvv/roda
aldershot/rochdale
avilla score BTTHLVS 'no'
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
put them in a fold system bet

west ham/swansea- swansea score btthlvs 'no'
gronigen/hercules-over2.5
club brugge/zulte-under3.5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.