Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters (899 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
I don't think there is any one who has watched Naruto that wouldn't attest to the fact that its the best anime ever created. Its combines an interesting and mature story line with amazing characters and of course great musical showcase.
Anyway I just wanted to know who your favourite Naruto characters are.
Well mine are as follows

1. Itachi Uchiha
He is my favorite character in the series because I think he just deserves it. Not only is he blessed with natural talents, he is also a freaking genius. He sacrificed his entire life just for the peace of his village. He defeated kakashi with his mangenkyo sharingan, defeated diedara with just a look, defeated orochimaro with amaterasu, defeated his entire clan, defeated nagato in the 4th shinobi war,and was the only person apart from madara to free himself from impure world resurrection. He possesses tsukuyomi,susano, amaterasu and mangenkyo sharingan. He was the youngest person ever to join the anbu and also did I mention his dark mysterious personality. The only reason sasuke beat him was because he let him. I believe he can defeat naruto in his sage mode, defeat minato and even madara
Its painful he had to die but he still remains my best cartoon character ever.

2 Naruto Uzumaki
Who doesn't like naruto uzumaki. Without him the anime wouldn't exit. His determination and resilience knows no bound. He fought through life as an orphan despised by all but still never gave up on his dreams. His jovial personality makes him fun to watch. He has the ability to touch the hearts of even the most cold hearted through his words and action. He demonstrated this with nagato and obito.
Did I talk about how powerful he is. He possesses the nine tails in him,mastered the 2nd hokages' shadow clone jutsu ,mastered the 4th hokages rasengan at a young age and developed it, possesses the power of a sage, and controls the nine tails chakra. Naruto uzumaki has not only inspired characters in the show but also people in real life

3)Kakashi hitake
A former student of the 4th hokage and the only non uchiha to possess the sharingan. He was the best student in his age grade and became a jounin and joined the anbu at a young age. He has copied more than 1000 jutsu and even awoken his mangenkyo sharingan. He invented the chidori and he tutored naruto, sasuke and sakura.
He is also very romantic although he hides it.

4) Minato Namikaze
I love minato so much. Father of naruto and the youngest hokage ever. Not only is he cute,he is also a kind hearted, intelligent and funny. He was a former teacher of kakashi and obito. He gave his life for his village and child. He is the fastest person in naruto hence his nickname "yellow flash". He is the only person apart from the 3rd hokage and orochimaru to use the reaper death seal. He defeated the masked obito and stopped the nine tails single handedly. He mastered the tail beast mode during the 4th shinobi war on his first try. He is also the inventor of the rasengan and master of the flying ragin jutsu.

5) Shikamaru Nara
This guy is just so intelligent. He possesses an iq of over 200 was the first person to from his age group to become a chunin. He has demonstrated his sheer genius countless number of times.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
No pics?
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
My best: Itachi Uchiha-this guy has mangekyo sharingan but I bet you he would defeat Sasuke in Sasuke's rinnegan state. He is filled with knowledge. Even with double mangekyo, sasuke never knew about izanagi and izanami, it was Itachi who taught him this. I love Itachi, so loving, so patriotic, so strong, so mysterious.

Naruto Uzumaki: who doesn't like him.

Kakashi Hatake: the only non-Uchiha to wield susanoo and amaterasu, damn that guy, he is a legend, he contributed immensely to the end of 4th shinobi world war. Just like Kakashi his friend and comrade in ANBU, he is filled with knowledge and experience, developed since his childhood in Secret organization ANBU.

Who again am I missing? Nagato!!! I love him after he repented, he trusted Naruto and believed in him completely. He ressurected the lives he'd taken and even helped Naruto to defeat him during the 4th shinobi world war.

How can I miss the 2nd Hokage- Tobirama Senju: he invented many techniques including clone justsu, flying raikin(used by 4th hokage) and many more jutsus, he is very fast and he battled Obito Uchiha ferociously after his ressurection in the peak of 4th shinobi world war.

Man, I like Konohamaru, that nigger is like junior Naruto in everything!!!

I love Naruto. What a wonderful and complete anime, action packed, with great story-line and lessons to offer. I always love akatsuki battles, because those guys are unique, display scary, weird justus and techniques. And there is a scary song for them whenever they appear, most of akatsuki members have deep voice. Nagato, that guy with 4souls naruto killed with rasen-shirikun, the puppeteer killed by Sakura and elder chiyo, etc.....
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters by donstevico(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
naruto itachi pain
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters by Jaymaestro(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Minato

The sennins

Gaara

The Uchiha brothers [Itachi | Sasuke ] and

Gai and Lee.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Naruto Characters by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Naruto Uzumaki

Uchiha Itachi

Kakashi Hatake

Orochimaro

Jiraiya

Guy Sensei (that guy is just hilarious)

Neji

Shikamaru

Gaara

Shisui Uchiha (hope I spelt that well)

Hashirama And Tobirama Senju

Kyuubi cheesy

And many more grin
Make una no vex, I just love Naruto grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Goes Topless? / [updates] On Terminator Genisys 2015 Movie / ‘hands On Camera’ New Project By Nollywood DOP “elechi Dondavid Ifeanyi”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.