Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Paper Food Pack Commission Agents - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paper Food Pack Commission Agents (2707 Views)

Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine For Sale At Affordable Price / Asantee Herbal Soap @ Ngn1,500 For A Pack Of 6 / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paper Food Pack Commission Agents by Aringon(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
We are looking for commission agents in all states of the federation to sale and market our range of paper food pack to eateries and restaurants which will be based on commission.
Anybody is free to apply and here is the deal, if you can bring a business from a restaurant to order more than 200,000 pieces of the pack monthly, you will paid NGN100,000.00 monthly guaranteed
Here is my contact: thompson@grandtopinternational.com.ng or call 08162219128
Attached are the pictures of the packs, I have the samples which will be given to you to go about marketing

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Egusi, Ogbono, Stock Fish, Dry Fish, Crayfish, Iru, Bitterkola / Original Human Hair, Wigs and Ankara Fashion Styles / Live Testimonials Of (XFT) Xtreme Fuel Treatment Users In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.