Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians (575 Views)

PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by gnykelly(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
for 16 years PDP rule in Nigeria has keep this country in motion to nowhere.
for 16years no stable power supply.
For 16 years we've been a mono culture economy.

for 16years no proper health care system.

for 16years no water, no quality food.
they need to apologize to the youth, to Nigerians to the women on the street. for mismanagement, for misrule.

let us storm the internet.
join me on Twitter #PDPMustApologize for misrule.
Re: PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by Polithiefcian(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
PDP undecided
Re: PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
and you think ur APthieves can do better
Re: PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by gnykelly(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
R2bees:
and you think ur APthieves can do better

if they can't do it in 16years then when.
Re: PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
and if they apologize how would that benefit you and me?

bro instead of seeking for apology look for how to better the life of Nigerians
Re: PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by morefire: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
i dont blame PDP or any party...

I blame the system we have in Nigeria and until this system is fixed no political party can fix anything..

I fear for our Nigeria until i see a group that is asking for the system to be first collapsed and then rebuilt and not just a group that wants her own share of the default system..

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs To Apologize To Nigerians by akoaki(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
The blame should also go to all nigerians who have refused to demand good governance from the politicians. A governor once said openly that ' politicians are stealing because nigerians have not stoned them'. Stoning in this regard does not imply throwing stone but challenging them to their face and fighting them.
The definition of democracy does not include ' good government of the people' or ' by the good people'. It simply says government of the people by the people for the people. Good governance is therefore not guaranteed by democracy. Good governance and dividend of democracy is demanded either softly or otherwise by the people. This is where we nigerians have contributed to encourage our failed politicians to mis-govern us.

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Tambuwa's Security Details / "An Opinion Poll Conducted", Buhari Is Declared Winner. / Kenya Police Boss Kimaiyo Resigns, Can It Happen In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.