Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language (12924 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language by nicholasis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
www.bbchausa.com - There are some folks that are still not aware that they can listen to news in hausa tribe , for that simple and common reason i am officially introducing bbchausa news website to the world most especially to hausa people. This is a plateform where they get to listen to news in hausa language, sport news and other cool categories are also available on www.bbchausa.com .

BBC Hausa News Website gives you that luxury to have access to online news in Hause language and you csn also watch vidoe on this cool website. You can effortlessly get access to this great site on a multiplicity of internet enabled devices including mobile phones including tablets,Blackberry,smartphones ,conected TVs and your personal computer.

Read full article here : http://updatenaija.com/www-bbchausa-com-read-fresh-news-hausa-language/
Re: Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Read bbc news on Hausa language on the go
http://naijaportal.com.ng/wwwbbchausacom-bbc-hausa-news/
Re: Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language by Joecel007: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? / Photo:10 Shoking Photo Of Hybrid Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.