Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Solar/inverter Seminars? Are They Real Or Just Another Infopreneur Scam? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Solar/inverter Seminars? Are They Real Or Just Another Infopreneur Scam? (745 Views)

Events Decoration That Will BLOW Your Mind - Wedding, Birthday, Seminars / Infopreneur September Edition Now Out! / Be An Infopreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar/inverter Seminars? Are They Real Or Just Another Infopreneur Scam? by FXprof: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2008
Nigerians have been hit in various ways about different seminars posted out there where you get to learn something and then go out there to make money with it. Most of this businesses are very REAL and GENUINE but what of the PEOPLE organizing the seminars. Let's start with the first Infopreneur service first available to Nigerians and that was the MLM/Networking programs, people jumped into them( Gataway, Diamond club) but at the end you realise 95 % of people LOSE their investment. Later, we bagan to hear about Wonderbanks and like the previous one, people invested HEAVILY and ended up losing.some are dead after the shocks of the close down while some people are in the hospitals even till now after losing there LIFE investment,God!can you imagine some are breathing inside PANTI, ALAGBON,ELEWERAN,e.t.c after collecting other people's money(O.P.M) to invest. Enough of that, what about Info marketing, humm, alot of noise about it, alot of people paying so much to be part of different seminars. FREE BROWSING seminars, Ha! Nigerians, do you think anyone would really want to give out a medium that allows him spend unlimited hours on the internet for free or even for a meager amount? Let's go to the baba baba, FOREX. Millions of Nigerians have lost and cried bitterly over this thing called FOREX.Is it real? a gamble? An oyinbo scam? or what? Forex came out and so many people called themselves trainers and started teaching people to lose money. Most of them don't even Demotrade not to talk of live trading. These people are infopreneurs, trainers and not traders. They call a seminar FREE and you can only be part if you buy a copy of their CDs and e-BOoks, things they downloaded and copied on the internet for free. Do you know they only believe collecting 5,000 naira from 100 Nigerians is what they need to become RICH, they really don't want to care about your welfare. Now to the latest one. Solar/Inverter constructions. Hummm! You believe by merely sitting in a hall,watching some infopreneurs scammer assemble an already built inverter and they end up telling you they have just finished constructing an inverter makes you an Engineer yourself? I have O.N.D electrical electronics and I know what it took me to finish my project on building an inerter. come to think of it, some people even won't come with any screw driver but instead a very large projecor with a ready made video of the construction and they expect you to become a professional with it. My dear friend, I must tell you. All of this services I have listed above are all REAL but due to the way some unscrupulous Nigerians have taken, they have tend to destroy the images of this thing. Please always watch out before paying into anybody's account to attend their SCAM seminar. Sit down and ask yourself this question, WHAT DO I REALLY WANT TO GET FROM THIS THING? I am not an infopreneur and I don't sell services. I am a Forex trader who have lost before but later broke through and also I have taken time to undergo a REAL training under a very good company that can teach you how to build an inverter. I am currently investing in a HYIP program and even though I know most of them are scams, I am really getting paid from mine since 2006. You want to know what I did to actually get the RIGHT information?? You can decide to email me at gbemmyvibes@yahoo.com or call me on 08056280300 so I can advise you on what to do. let me know what seminar you want to go to because I must have been to it before and I can really advise you before you lose that money of yours.

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Avoid Losing Your Hard Earned Money In Forex Trading. / .. / Mtn Now Gives Recharge Cards Free:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.