Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport (30044 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airpo / Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Hamazz1: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019
stop medling in our affairs b4 we declear u persona non grata..any way let me indulge u state ur case against GMB N KEEP bigotry out of it..
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by LeOstrich: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Anuofia, who knows you here?

Have you called Makurdi Tower to ask the Military controller on why your Janjawiid last hope Buhari was not granted landing permits?

Call them now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Tunagee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:
Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

wretched fool.poverty don dey kill ur papa small small
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Tunagee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
eaglechild:
I thought he was supposed to be a humble pauper.
He should have used ABC.

can ur father afford ABC?
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by opiaoku: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hamazz1:
stop medling in our affairs b4 we declear u persona non grata..any way let me indulge u state ur case against GMB N KEEP bigotry out of it..

A. Its gej till 2019

B.http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

C. Go and diegrin

Apc is bokoharam

Buhari is a terrorist

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by opiaoku: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tunagee:

wretched fool.poverty don dey kill ur papa small small

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Btw

Otu nne igrin

Psy buhari grin

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by eleko1: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dnt be surprise if Ur jona run into exile/lock jail for his thieving/corruption.by then U'll be back to Square 1..
opiaoku:

Buhari is a know failure as usual

The terrorist buhari will first win atiku in primaries then we can talk about 2015.

As for you bloody bastard fool

Gej till 2019

You can hug a live wet transformer if you don't like it.

Useless bastard

Otu nne i
miserable scavenger
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by kart042000(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
emmykk:
what the president have done to warrant his 2nd term can better be investigated in the various federal ministries,from Education,works,Agriculture,oil and gas....from education he built the best alamajiri schools in the history of nigeria,not to mention federal universities and polythenic established during his time,

works-railways and road network abound.benin-lagos,ibadan-lagos express way etc not to mention upgrading of airports.
Agriculture;high internal and external investment in rice production. Just google the various ministries websites.

For a myopic person it will be difficult to see all the president success.Pres.Goodluck jonathan is not the among worse president that have rule nigeria.
You tell me about your buhari?q

I am not myopic and I try to be as honest as I can be. Do you understand what it means to have a quality life ? It is not when you have 1 million naira in your account, it is when you have the basic infrastructure around which enables you to work hard and live a secured life. You need to visit Kenya or Namibia, they are african nations, they dont have as much oil as Nigeria, neither are they blessed with the human population as Nigeria

If you follow my comments, the fact that Babangida stole so much during his reign does not make him a better person today, what that should tell you is that if you invest into the future, your name would be appreciated like Mandela.

Have you ever gone on the train you making noise about? How much was used to get you those trains that can suffocate a cow in it, why is the president or any politician not using there so much acclaimed railway like it is done in the UK, or they are no longer humans. Now tell me who is myopic ? I have traveled along lagos ibadan, as well as lagos ore, I can confidently tell you the realities are worse than all this rubbish you just typed. Lagos -ibadan, out of about 140km, like 15km each on two different sides is still been worked on causing so much traffic, the remaining 70km is still in a big mess, and i know why they started work like that is all for the upcoming election. The lagos ore road too is terrible. It hasonly been done about 5km before you get to ore town, although i have not gone past ore to benin but i heard it has been done. But in 6 years with the amount spent in the budget, it is a big shame. I dont care who is in power, be it buhari or jonathan or you, all i want is good governance and security.

6years as president with crude oil selling beyong 100$/ barrel and they blew d money and even depleted external reserves, do you realize Nigeria is been mortgaged. Is it until they can no longer pay or borrow money to pay civil workers,doctors, police, army etc before you know there is a problem and it has nothing to do with APC/PDP rather good governance.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO LOOK INWARD AND ASK YOURSELF, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COUNTRY ASIDE THIS ONE ? DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET TO RUN IF IT GOES VERY BAD. IF YOU DONT, BETTER STOP FIGHTING ME THAT WISHES NIGERIA TO BE A COUNTRY WE WOULD ALL BE PROUD ABOUT LIKE CHINA AND FACE THE COMMON ENEMY, POLITICIANS STEALING US DRY. I Pray you understand before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by kenrish2(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:

They promised to do all these and they truly did. But, the President never deems it fit to apprehend the people that promised all these. And you wonder why some people call him "Clueless"?! Bros, stop making him look clueless the more!

apprehending this people means a total civil war
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by opiaoku: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
eleko1:
Dnt be surprise if Ur jona run into exile/lock jail for his thieving/corruption.by then U'll be back to Square 1..miserable scavenger

And don't be suprised if the notorious terrorist buhari hangs himself after loosing woefully to Gej like 2011

Hopless vulture

Otu nne i

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharambokoharam

Gej till 2019

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by sebali: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
JECBOSS:
As Usual, APC clowns will blame it on GEJ

NO.....d blame is on ur mother for excepting ur father.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by ShaddyTerese(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ceo4eva:

A Chartered Aircraft!
Don't mind some people. Sentiments occludes objective judgment.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by swagwu(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
How i wish the plane crashed grin
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by SpencerLewis(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
JECBOSS:
Who else u a Jacobian? May be ur papa if he is still on planet earth. U can't rule him out.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Nmeri17: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Y thinking this low
Everything na GEJ
Nawa

Yo siggy is craaayyy grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by deb(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well former CAN President has said it that GEJ will win 2011 but he will not rule. Nobody fears him so they can just take any decision on his behalf as long as they think it is good for him. Afterall he is a rettard he will not say anything. GEJ forever; more N9.2 billion to buy cooking stove, more trillions of debt for Nigeria even though the rettard met it all cleared by OBJ.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by OCTAVO: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jonathan, your days are numbered! This is pure wickedness.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Eziachi: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nctrice:
it's possible apc could be pulling all these stunts to woo puplic sympathy!
They didn't seem to succeed then, as they did not get yours as I can sense. grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by skyoboy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
JECBOSS:
who we 4 blame? Yσu? Mtcheeew
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by muktarmtt(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
excellence44:
Who give am aircraft?
ur papa
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by BetaThings: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
JECBOSS:
And rightly so
This is not the first time!
In 2011 he was not allowed to campaign in Ebonyi, the place he paid he for in Ibadan was locked when he arrived, same thing happened in Jos
I believe that clowning by APC, when they do it, is comical but Jonathan perennial totalitarianism is dangerous!
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by muktarmtt(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
funkybully:
Borrowed bank money to chatter flight?

The truth coming out gradually. Loan story to deceive d ignorant.

Buhari d most corrupt goat among He goats.
if i didnt corse ur farmily 2day i no go sleep with my eyes closed to day first of all ur farmily b mumu ur stinky old mama of ur b idiot who steal shoes inside church nd ur sister who dey do ashawoo in dafur i never forget ur broda who owns baby factory nd u func*k as*s mutherfuk*er thunder fire u all
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Eziachi: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
JECBOSS:
It is highly unlikely that Jonathan has anything to do with it. But when a Government made the apparatus of the state believe that they work for the government and not the State, they risk inadvertently encouraging morons to do unlawful things in their behalf, because they believed that they are helping those in power and when those in power did nothing too afterwards, the morons will go a step further.
So the buck stops with Jonathan and the ministers in charge.
Or did you think that all those Ugandans murdered were killed by Idi Amin by himself during his time? A good leader will make heads roll in a scenario of this nature and take the moral high ground over the opposition party, but they are likely to even encourage it with their reaction later.
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by BetaThings: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
abuchilag:
It is possible that some heavy weights in the APC are working against their perceived opponents in the party. Certainly PDP has nothing to lose since it is a campaign geared towards the party's national congress.

#weareobservingclosely#
And these faceless opponents of Buhari get the job done by procuring the officials of FAAN in Makurdi to put their job on the line?
Look, whoever did this has the backing of Oga-at-the-top
Just like Maina, the police pension scheme fraudster, when he refused to appear before the Senate
Or Abba Suleiman, the IG of PDP, when he started interpreting the law at the House of Reps yesterday
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by BetaThings: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
muktarmtt:
if i didnt corse ur farmily 2day i no go sleep with my eyes closed to day first of all ur farmily b mumu ur stinky old mama of ur b idiot who steal shoes inside church nd ur sister who dey do ashawoo in dafur i never forget ur broda who owns baby factory nd u func*k as*s mutherfuk*er thunder fire u all
You can hit the guy hard
But it is wrong to curse the person who did not curse you
His family, unless we have hard evidence in that regard, is innocent
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by funkybully(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
muktarmtt:

Allah d bastard demon fvck he'll out of ur mama. Almajiri bastard goat
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by BetaThings: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
LeOstrich:

Have you called Makurdi Tower to ask the Military controller on why your Janjawiid last hope Buhari was not granted landing permits?

Call them now

Based on evidence, the supporter of APC is the one who negotiated with Boko Haram, asked Badeh to tell our soldiers to fold their arms while
real Boko Haram was decimating Nigerian soldiers
Did you notice that Cameroonian hostages were released after the one-sided "ceasefire" was signed
Similarly, Chinese hostages were released
But Nigerian hostages were not
Infact more hostages were taken
And more lives were taken

Look at the partnership = Modu Sheriff+Deby+Jonathan
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by oiseworld: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
simpleseyi:

This was how Hitler, Idi Amin, Samuel Doe, Mobutu Sese Seko, Sanni Abacha, Saddam Hussein and others started. We know where they are now. So, anyone following their foot steps, we know where he is going to be soon.

what school did you attend? pls you need to update your knowledge. dont be deceived by those cartoonist. APC
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
soroptimist:
Jonathanian Charlatans will soon come and tell us why Buhari travelled to Makurdi via a chartered flight and not a Camel

The folks at the airport could not have done what they did without order from above just like the accursed IG of Police did to the Reps

Weldone Emperor Adolf Ebele Goodluck Hitler

Buhari is reaping what he sowed...karma's a biatch
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
funkybully:
Borrowed bank money to chatter flight?

The truth coming out gradually. Loan story to deceive d ignorant.

Buhari d most corrupt goat among He goats.

No mind them...dem no even sabi lie..just continue making a fool of themselves...make dem go meet JOHESU to teach dem how to gain public sympathy..mor.ons
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by Eziachi: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
drlawizle:

Buhari is reaping what he sowed...karma's a biatch
What did he sow?
Re: Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport by abacus(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
LeOstrich:

OFFCOURSE IT MAKES SENSE.

The airforce would have been mobilized to a mission in the northeast or an emergency landing may have been declared.

Is the airport owned by Buhari? Besides every flight plan must include an alternative aerodrome.

Aircrafts are routinely diverted where safety of security concerns arise

All ended on your speculations.

No fight, Buhari has moved on.. After all GEJ's title does not end as "life president" of FRN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.