Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan (5540 Views)

Finally, Reps Ready For Salary cut / Reps Fix Date To Start Impeachment Proceeding Against GEJ / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Another story for nollywood.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2014
expert101:
Hungry hoodlums! They are all thieves looking for money
Exactly, they particularly fixed that date so that GEJ can sort them out before that Wednesday.
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by chamboy(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Don't really want him Impeached tho, He should just finish his tenure den we boot him out.. cos me. I want him to hand over with his hands to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by OneNaira6: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2014
OP next Wednesday right?
I'll personally being back this thread next Wednesday if nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by bokoslayer: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Mutuwa:
Underlisted are the names of lawmakers (reps) who have signed
for the impeachment of Mr prsdnt GEJ::::

Hon. Raphael Nomiye.

Even Raphael Nomiye who's dead resurrected to sign the impeachment notice.

Janjawidows and their numerous lies, chai.

4 Likes

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by CyberWolf: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
bokoslayer:

grin grin
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by chacoonder(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2014
A wild goose chase.
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by Mutuwa(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
bokoslayer:

Na so d list commot bros.

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Pavarottii:
Mission Impossible 4!!!Those that say the minority(South south and south east) will not rule Nigeria have failed...

Stop making yourself happy and silly over unfounded assertion. Point of correction, it is only south east and I ll xplain dis south east assertion later. When has south east become minority tribe again in Nigeria? Chaiiii!!! Just forcing yourself on this south south people but the funny thing about this sudden ss/se tag is that South South is made up of different ethnic groups and each ethnic group in South South has history with either Hausa/Fulanis, Igbos or Yorubas. So if you are smart enough, you would have notice that their leaders(not political thugs or militants like Asari nd his likes) always maintain their relationship with South west and always make their way towards south west whenever there is any political and regional issues. If you doubt my write up, go to the nearest library and read more about Nigeria history.

Now, back to that assertion again, the two majority tribes-Igbos and Yoruba in the south are not friends when it comes to politics. So it ll be very unrealistic for Yorubas or Igbos to assume that they could win a free and fair election without forming alliance with the northern part of this country cos of their disputable population. And I doubt if south east and the North could ever come together to form alliance and that is why we say it ll be very difficult for Igbo man to become a president going by their political relationship with Yorubas and d North. And the population of south east people and South south people won't take south east near presidency. However, if an Igbo man has destined to become a president, God has his own way of accomplishing things just like Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by viczing(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
They are bound to fail, I see war coming.
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by eightsin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
I laff. What a joke
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by irynterri(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
SamIkenna:
Impeaching GEJ is the easy part. The hard part is whether Nigeria will be able to pay her bills after GEJ is booted out.

Talk is cheap.

In my part of the country we have a saying that it's only the dead that doesn't know his weight.

Now, as for all the core northern lawmen who're excited about the prospect of GEJ leaving too early before 2015, the following below is what's in the offing for them should they get their wish.

1) Oil production and revenue will come to a screeching halt, thanks to GEJ's Ijaw kinsmen.

2) Asari, Tompolo, and their retinue of foot-soldiers will create a big eruption in ND as well as the entire stretch of Nigeria's coastline thereby drawing the overstretched military into a bitter war .

3) Limited military men and equipment will be deployed in the ND leaving Boko Haram infested North open to willing Jihadists from Chad, Niger, northern Cameroon, Mali, and Sudan - and this does not exclude already hardened and caliphate-hungry Shekau's indigenous Kanuri terrorists and armed Fulani 'cattle herders.' The entire North including Middle Belt will literally be a hot soup of molten lava.

4) State govt's monthly allocation all the over north will be hit the hardest given the end of oil revenue. With govts in the north in dire and impossible condition, northern economy will evaporate leaving an army of angry, illiterate, and religious purists in total control of a region the size of Germany and France combined.

5) SW will be too busy safeguarding their region. They'll understand your plight and perhaps pray for you in the mosque once in a while. This doesn't mean most folks over there won't remind you in national dailies how your unbridled lust for power undid you.

6) SE, the one single enemy you love to hate, will openly and undiplomatically tell whoever cared to listen that they knew you had it coming. They'll tell you to repent and apologize for all the blood you shed in Nigeria. And when they're not talking about your love for blood, they'll start lecturing you on how to marry fewer wives, make fewer babies, support your kids and send them to real schools, and most importantly stop your hateful Arabian imported wahabbi variant of Islam. However, when you do manage to beat the northern chaos and appear in Night-Mile Enugu, they'll still buy your red meat and pay you in cash jeje.

Anyways, let me just cut to the chase.
The mere notion of impeaching GEJ is laughable. It seems the proponents want to test the nationhood of this nation with an end of the year joke fit for April 1st.

Nigeria as is is unstable enough, bloody enough, and divided enough. An average Nigerian has paid enough already for the buffoonery and idiocy of political touts who have never in their lives sweated for a penny through genuine means.

Take a look at all the LGA chairmen, 'honorables,' governors, and presidents - what you see is a bunch of schemers who're always fighting for self-preservation and feeding fat off saint and sinners alike. It's either they served in the military or under the military, or they were commissioners, permanent secs under one govt or the other, which is why the notion of impeaching GEJ or even 2015 election, in my opinion, is laughable. I sincerely believe the whole NA and executive arm should be sacked and replaced with the Judiciary for the time being. I checked the take-home pay for the legislative and executive arm of major countries about a week ago and I concluded that the only moral and temporary solution for now is to have the judiciary oversee Nigeria for the time being. Nigeria is operating a govt of elected criminals and no where is this more self-evident than Abuja's Aso rock and NA.

For NA members and executive cabinet to gulp the amount they currently receive every month and still have the gumption to call themselves progressives and democrats is an unconscionable betrayal of the poor.
dunt mind dem,though gej loves power and money which he has shown d world with his decision to contest again desite his incompetences bt who among those greedy lots hv the right to cast the stone they are worse than he is and by God's grace their plan wont yield..perhaps wat dey wnt is sambo atleast he is a northerner..as for me rather the devil that u knw dan the angel you dont..nice writeup though
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by Avallon002: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmm nawa oh
Re: FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan by nuclearboy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
No point impeaching him at this time! At the rate he's going, he may just impeach himself before February - all the "funny" fights where he should have ignored and stayed mysterious.... All the non-stop blunders based on allowing idiots swarm around him and do whatever they feel like... just leave the man alone and maybe he might do something right

Way they are pressuring the simple man, I wonder if he won't blow a gasket soon anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / JUST In:kaduna Court Upholds El-rufai’s Nomination As APC Governorship Candidate / Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.