Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) (4692 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / We Put Power In Your Hands... We Sell And Install Solar, Battery, Inverters / Man Who Lift A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Here is a simple 30-second exercise that will
give you the illusion of weightlessness. This
illusion works for the same reason ball players
like to warm up with 2 or 3 bats before they step
up to the plate.

Start by standing in a doorway as illustrated in
the picture below. Just about any standard doorway will
do.

Press the backs of your hands against the sides of the doorway as shown. Now use your arms to exert
as much pressure as you can against the
door way sides; as if you were trying to raise your
arms over your head. Do this for about 30-
seconds if you can. It's good exercise!

Now quickly step out of the doorway and relax.
Gently lift your arms as you tried to do during
the exercise. They will seem to rise on their
own; as if they were weightless. wink

Not exactly outer space; but way cool! wink

Don't forget to Like & Share when it works for you.
drop your comments below.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by kestolove95(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
we no get door for our house

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by ERCROSS(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
kestolove95:
we no get door for our house

Use the window...

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Waspy(m): 3:16am On Nov 27, 2014
muscle memory
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Lordmykel(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2014
I looked like a fool doing this, nothing actually worked

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by randonexe: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Lol
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Lordmykel:
I looked like a fool doing this, nothing actually worked

you are supposed to exert pressure against the sides of the door with the back of your palm for 30secs, not just stand there.
then come out of the doorway and try to lift your hands how they you tried to in the door way.

it worked for me anyway.
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
randonexe:
Lol

it works ^^^
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Jayboi(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Naija pple and their pessimistic mindset. Try am first na. Follow the video
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Jayboi:
Naija pple and their pessimistic mindset. Try am first na. Follow the video

I didn't post that video o,that 'WATCH THE VIDEO' na blogger video

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Lordmykel(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
dreydee:

you are supposed to exert pressure against the sides of the door with the back of your palm for 30secs, not just stand there.
then come out of the doorway and try to lift your hands how they you tried to in the door way.

it worked for me anyway.
lolz. My hands were just weak. Thats all.

Well, if you want to do the real magic thing and make your hand feel like its that of a terminator hit your elbow on the edge of a table.

I felt as if my arm were a gun and shooting without control cheesy wink angry

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2014
it worked!!!!woooooow
i even tried with my legs now am Flying!!!!!!
praise de Lord!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Lordmykel:

Well, if you want to do the real magic thing and make your hand feel like its that of a terminator hit your elbow on the edge of a table.

I felt as if my arm were a gun and shooting without control :/ cheesy wink

lol,then did you try to lift them up slowly outside the doorway?
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by joeace2020(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Lordmykel:

I felt as if my arm were a gun and shooting without control cheesy wink angry

That's because u r hitting a nerve.. if you keep at it bcus it looks fun, you'll be paralyzed in no time

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by purplesummer(f): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Fabdedon:
it worked!!!!woooooow
praise de Lord!!
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2014
If I do am, I go win recharge card

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nastydroid(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Fabdedon:
it worked!!!!woooooow
praise de Lord!!
grin
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by countsparrow: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Fabdedon:
it worked!!!!woooooow
praise de Lord!!

Guy, na rizla u take rap d weed or paper Whatever it is, it must be some dop.e weed... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Carry me baba, wanna enter Oceanic Bank Vault
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by codedflowz(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Fabdedon:
it worked!!!!woooooow
praise de Lord!!

Hallelujah!!! Brother

Your testimony shall be permanent grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Amazing,it worked,lyk your arms are flying away

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
OP, you just wasted 30seconds of my time, plus the time used in reading your post and the time spent in typing this. angry angry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by tboyzy(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2014
My father saw me and was like
Shey ko so

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Scrypt:
OP, you just wasted 30seconds of my time, plus the time used in reading your post and the time spent in typing this. angry angry.

its not my fault that you don't understand the steps,atleast sone one has attested that it worked for him
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Hyinkar97(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Really? shocked It worked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nostalgia21(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
wow, it works!!. nice one op

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2014
countsparrow:

Guy, na rizla u take rap d weed or paper Whatever it is, it must be some dop.e weed... grin
i just land few minutes ago... Choi.. I must do dis exercise everyday
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2014
codedflowz:

Hallelujah!!! Brother

Your testimony shall be permanent grin
na so u hate me reach?
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
hi
Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Fabdedon:
it worked!!!!woooooow
praise de Lord!!

Bros if you pass heaven abeg help me tell Chinedu say the light pole wey them dey erect for village don fall again ooooo,,, say d thing self don kill madam patrick grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Shocker: Man With Big Hole In Head -seems Happy With His Life. / Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.