Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Easy Way: How To Spot Over/under 2.5 Goals In The Virtual Football League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Easy Way: How To Spot Over/under 2.5 Goals In The Virtual Football League (13223 Views)

The Best Over And Under 2.5 Goals Tips / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way: How To Spot Over/under 2.5 Goals In The Virtual Football League by MrPatricsoN: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yea am back again, if you have been missing my football tips don't panic and watch out for tomorrow..

So today I am going to teach you something… It’s one method to use in spotting games that will go Over/Under 2.5 goals in the virtual league…

The Standard Convention of names will be posted on my personal web shortly for general understanding.

When Two Teams Want to play…
E.g Amsterdam vs Berlin…

Take Amsterdam and Berlin’s Last Four Matches Each…

Use This Rating Method

Over 2.5 goals —>3 Points
Both teams score —> 5 Points…
Both teams DO NOT score and under 2.5
goals —-> -(minus)5 Points
Under 2.5 goals —> -(minus)3 Points
Both Teams Do No Score And Over 2.5 goals —> 5 Points

Sum up the results…

E.g
Amsterdam
Last Four Matches…
Away win 2-1 (+3, +5 = +8 )
Home loss 0-1(-3, -5 = -8 )
Home win 1-0 (-3, -5 = -8 )
Draw 1-1 (+5, -3 = -2)
Total rating = -10…

Berlin
Last Four Matches
Home Win 3-1 (+3, +5 = +8 )
Home Win 6-0 (+3, +5 = +8 )
Draw 2-2(+3, +5 = +8 )
Away Loss 4-1 (+3, +5 =+8 )
Total ratings = +32
Overall rating = -10 + 32 = +22

OVERALL RATING ABOVE 0 (Zero) MEANS THE MATCH WILL 90% End Over 2.5 GOALS… THE HIGHER THE RATING THE SURER THE MATCH (LIKE THE ABOVE MATCH OF RATING +22 WILL 95% END IN OVER 2.5 GOALS)

OVERALL RATING BELOW 0 MEANS THE MATCH WILL 90% End UNDER GOALS… THE LOWER THE RATING THE SURER THE MATCH.

IF YOU GET AN OVERALL RATING OF 0(Zero), SKIP THAT MATCH… IT IS ADVISABLE TO CHECK A MATCH TO BE PLAYED IN FOUR MATCH-DAY’S TIME AND START TAKING RATINGS ON CURRENT MATCH-DAY

FOR EXAMPLE, ON MATCH-DAY ONE, SIMPLY CLICK ON MATCH-DAY FOUR AND PICK A FIXTURE… THEN START TAKING RATINGS DOWN AHEAD OF THE MATCHDAY FOUR…

I Hope This Helps
Do Not Forget To Share This Post To Your Friends… You Can Also Comment Below and You will get a prompt reply…

Thank You For Your Time…

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way: How To Spot Over/under 2.5 Goals In The Virtual Football League by leviizu: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
I tested it with 10games, 5passed, 5,failed...Nt good
Re: Easy Way: How To Spot Over/under 2.5 Goals In The Virtual Football League by saylex: 5:32am On Feb 21, 2016
seriously this stuff made me smile the first trial but the second one, my calculation got me -32 so i rushed and place under 3.5 and was so sure but geus what? the match ended 4:2.......i.e 6 goes, i no fit shout... still testing doh shocked[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader / The Best Nigerian Player In Europe? / Sweden Vs South Korea: World Cup 2018 (1 - 0) On 18th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.