Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Satanists Giving Christians Nightmares In Florida. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanists Giving Christians Nightmares In Florida. (2362 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Satanists Giving Christians Nightmares In Florida. by philfearon(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
asalimpo:
In a truly democratic setting, atheists, satanists shud have as much right to evangelise as any other religious group.
But religions that blatantly propagate anti-social vices shud b stopped,if legally possible, e.g religion tht says kill anybody u preach to who is still heady and doesnt want to convert willingly shud b prevented from spreading its poisonous agenda.

It's a free world.
I like you bro...You are open minded!!
Re: Satanists Giving Christians Nightmares In Florida. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
philfearon:

Exactly what I was telling someone yesterday;You guys always find a way to run off from answering simple questions.. Am not looking for any bomb diffuser bro...My question is:
Between the bomb maker and the Bomb activator,who is the real killer?

If you can't answer this question sincerely,then you are decieving yourself bro..
Calling it "cheap" ain't no escape route for you!!

Go, ask the wise elders why they answer questions that need simple answers such as 'yes' or 'no', with proverbs!

Anyway, if you tell me which of them is your father, I'll give you a direct answer grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheistic Satanism! / Gay Man Files $70M Suit Against Bible Publishers Over ‘homosexual’ Verses / ''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.