Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Accessories And Spare Parts For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Accessories And Spare Parts For Sale. (420 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) / Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accessories And Spare Parts For Sale. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Gooday since here is business sections so I decided to drop it here, maybe I could some client from here. I took the vans to the auto sections and now the spare parts I have decided to place it here.

I currently have Spare parts,Complete Kits without Body, I have 3 Rover 75 engine with Gearbox, Manual and 2 authomatic. I have Grand cherokee underneats with gearbox and engine,Fuel and deisel, I also have 3 C class Underneats, 2 V boot underneat with engine and gearbox, also about 6 Honda, underneat,engine and gearbox, Volvwagen 4 sets underneat with engine and gearbox, Volvo wagon underneat with 2 engines and gearbox.

Also for those who would want to buy children cloths,Brand New, shoes. Also availble for cheap and quick sale, is 8 cartons, each 20kg.going for a reasonable and all the cloths and shoes are mainly Turkey and China, also fashion female bags 1 carton of 30kg of new Bags.. The Last but not the least is 10kg of wrist watches, mainly Spy camera DVR Quartz Big dial watches with inbuilt 8gig, Mobile wrist watches compartible with smartfones,galaxy,andriod. Noyer Millitary Leather watches, Winner 9 and 8 mechanic watches. And some 24k Gold Jewelries. If you are interested, let me know as I would threat anyone special from nairaland. Location is Behind access bank, Trinity.

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea For You / Instagram Overtakes Twitter With 300 Million Users / NIGERIANS Expereince Fuel Scarcity As Oil Workers Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.