Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * (1457 Views)

Wizkid Want His Fans To Design The Cover Art For My Next Single "Expensive Sh$t" / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch / Wizkid Reveals Picture Of His Girlfriend...She is Just Too Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * by UltimatePals: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2014

Wizkid & Chris Brown

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13076204-wizkid-reveals-next-single-african-bad-girl-featuring-chris-brown

Nigerian superstar and Starboy CEO, Wizkid, who has taken over major dancefloors and charts throughout Africa is now taking his International moves to the next level.

Following of the release of the highly anticipated 'AYO' album, Wizkid has bagged the MTV Base artiste of the month for November 2014. But that's not all, the 'Jaiye Jaiye' crooner has revealed the next collaboration with American superstar, Chris Brown.

According to him, "When I went to L.A, He jumped on one of my tracks.." Asked which track it was, Wizkid replied: "It's actually a new one and we are working on another one, It's called 'African Bad Girl'"

He further said that the song will be the first single of the next album.

It would be recalled that Wizkid and Chris Brown has both performed together on stages in Lagos and Ghana. Their friendship is undisputed and a collaboration between them is something to watch out for.

Watch & Download Full Interview Here

MORE - http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13076204-wizkid-reveals-next-single-african-bad-girl-featuring-chris-brown
Re: Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * by speakthetruth: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
Youths of nowaday, y should I listen to a song with such a title? Well it is human nature to like something bad: african bad girl SMH.
Re: Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * by holatin(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2014
wizkid ! who still listen to the kid
Re: Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * by ROZZAYY(f): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2014
I can't wait to listen to it.
Re: Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Let's see
Re: Wizkid Reveals Next Single 'african Bad Girl' Featuring Chris Brown * by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Because Chris Brown manage dance azonto with am one day....
Good for him sha...
CB looks like an albino with tattoos grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Celebs Would You 'hit' First? / 7 Teens Who Became Millionaires Without A College Degree. / V!DE0: Lagos Fem@le Banker Allows Rich Customer To Sm@sh H-er For 7minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.