Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

RE: NNPC Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test (7365 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Freest(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Please who else got this mail

Dear  O***** (Candidate Number: **** ),
Following your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012, you have been shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details are as follows:

Test Details
Date:      Saturday, December 6, 2014
Venue:   University of Benin (Faculty of Arts), Benin City, Edo State
Time:    Advance Accreditation - Friday, December 5, 2014 (from 2pm-5pm)
              On-site Accreditation – Saturday, December 6, 2014 (from 8.30am-10.30am)
              Test starts at 11.30am prompt

Accreditation requirements
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
ü  A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses
ü  An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü  A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)
ü  Two recent passport photographs
ü  Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener)
ü  Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of this email
We look forward to seeing you.

Yours Sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited

My challenge is number2 requirement, the courier ish. Don't know how to get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Freest(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Please let us respond and rub minds on this oh. Am seeing views but no responds. Howe do we get the courier ish they talked about and how do we go about the test. Cant remember where i even chose as my address anymore

1 Like

Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Isimhemhen(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Same venue and situation. Between when I applied and now I have lived in 3 different states of this country. When I applied 2012 and when I re-upload my decoment in responds to their request last year and now. I can't even remember if I used my permanent home address or where they will send my hard copy IV to. God will help us. I'm sure He has started it already. Preparations begin!

1 Like

Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Freest(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Isimhemhen:
Same venue and situation. Between when I applied and now I have lived in 3 different states of this country. When I applied 2012 and when I re-upload my decoment in responds to their request last year and now. I can't even remember if I used my permanent home address or where they will send my hard copy IV to. God will help us. I'm sure He has started it already. Preparations begin!
Kkk... So u in Benin too huh By the way is it to our home address directly or to our p.o box
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Isimhemhen(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Freest:

Kkk... So u in Benin too huh By the way is it to our home address directly or to our p.o box

Daz what I'm not sure of for now but my venue is same as yours. Supposedly we have very efficient currier service, they could call one for update knowing well its an important message. Any God is control.
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by terrigents(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2014
pls pals i nid ur help,d email i use in applying was hacked and was closed.i cant print my printout,am thinking if they cn accept the sms wen i show them.
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Freest(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
terrigents:
pls pals i nid ur help,d email i use in applying was hacked and was closed.i cant print my printout,am thinking if they cn accept the sms wen i show them.
That i have no idea about. But i think that sms and the so'called courier invitation would make it valid. Thats if you can get the iv
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by neronex: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
I've got a similar problem. I can't access my email address I used for the application. They are requesting for a verification with my security question cos it was temporarily locked. I opened this email in 2003/04 and I can't remember the answer to the security question. Just confused
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by jibloh(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Freest:

Following your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012, you have been shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details are as follows:

Test Details

ü  An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü  A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)

Yours Sincerely,

Recruitment Team

There is an existing thread for this NNPC recruitment. Go to https://www.nairaland.com/2013669/nnpc-aptitude-test-december-6/10 to find answer to all your questions. Cheers!
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by salau01(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2014
yes i did too, others that are in abuja venue is: Government Secondary School Tundun Wada, Wuse Zone 4, FCT Abuja.
Visit www.latestforya..com
Freest:

Test Details

Yours Sincerely,

Recruitment Team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by nmezi1: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
salau01:
yes i did too, others that are in abuja venue is: Government Secondary School Tundun Wada, Wuse Zone 4, FCT Abuja.
Visit www.latestforya..com
Anyone who has gotten the hardcopy mail please reply which courier service did they use to send it?
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by queenskit: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls has any1 receive the courier letter and how can I contact d recruitment agency in charge cos reply to d mail sent isn't delivering. No insult pls
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by blackcrux(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
S.O.S!!! Please can anyone please help me i cant seem to remember APPLICATION NUMBER and i've misplaced the phone that had it. Does anyone know how i can get it back? please respond ASAP email adejonasfcc@gmail.com
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by dybaba(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please has anyone in Lagos receive his/her mailed invite letter? if yes, please which of the courier company?

Thanks.
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by biggerboys(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please,som1 shld answer this question.... those that got d courier parcel......is the venue of the test inside d parcel?
Am asking bcus I got d sms last week dat I will be writing d test on the 6th.....since then,no email ooh,so I don't even know my venue. But just this evening,d pple staying in my former house(d address I used back then) called to tell me they jst got a parcel with my name from nnpc...I asked them 2 check wats inside sef,,,dos guys talk say dey can't read ooh,told dem to open & give 2 som1 who can read.......been calling dem since,but dey r not picking up.
Summary.....pls is d venue inside d parcel 4 those that got d parcel? Let me know,so I can plan bcuz am no longer in lagos again.
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
biggerboys:
Please,som1 shld answer this question.... those that got d courier parcel......is the venue of the test inside d parcel?
Am asking bcus I got d sms last week dat I will be writing d test on the 6th.....since then,no email ooh,so I don't even know my venue. But just this evening,d pple staying in my former house(d address I used back then) called to tell me they jst got a parcel with my name from nnpc...I asked them 2 check wats inside sef,,,dos guys talk say dey can't read ooh,told dem to open & give 2 som1 who can read.......been calling dem since,but dey r not picking up.
Summary.....pls is d venue inside d parcel 4 those that got d parcel? Let me know,so I can plan bcuz am no longer in lagos again.

yes, d test venue is written in d letter.
Re: RE: NNPC Aptitude Test by matthewus(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
please any up date on this NNPC interview.

(1) (Reply)

Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Ladgroup Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.