Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,225 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

After The Court's Judgement, What Happens Next? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / After The Court's Judgement, What Happens Next? (331 Views)

Can A Landlord Redraw An Eviction Letter After Going To The Court?.. / Nothing Happens Until You Take The First Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After The Court's Judgement, What Happens Next? by kehindeajayi: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2014
My lawyer and my tenant went to court yesterday, the judgement was for my tenant to pay the outstanding six months he owes me and move out from the premises within thirty days.
This tenant have been very stuborn since his tenancy expired six months ago and he has been playing me Maradonna all along.
What can I do next if after thirty days and he refuse to pay and move out?
Thanks in advance for your candid advice.
Re: After The Court's Judgement, What Happens Next? by gunuvi(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Simple. Ask your lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request : 3-bedroom Flat @ Lekki Phase 1 / empty / Properties For Sale Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.