Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Wish You A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year, Congratulation - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Wish You A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year, Congratulation (779 Views)

Its Your Decission But I Wish, You Make It In Life / Congratulation, You Are Now Your Boss / Congratulation Nigeria! You Can Now Connect Your Computer With N500 Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish You A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year, Congratulation by bizbrain: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
three money making Emanual @ a give away price for only 20 people just to say happy xmas

1. E-manual on how to make 100,000naira and above monthly selling info product

2. E-manual on different swicth data configeration code to connect your mobile phone to laptop or desktop
choose which one u like
3. E-manual on how to print recharge card manual

To order for your coppy,

pay into diamond bank plc

ACCT NAME; HENRY OKWUDIRI ONUOHA

ACCT NO: 0861010015359

notify me of payment with teller no. name , and email address to 08070607008
you will recieve your product the next one hour after confirmation of payment
Re: I Wish You A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year, Congratulation by bizbrain: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
how do i recieve my coppy
Re: I Wish You A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year, Congratulation by bizbrain: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
HOW MUCH WILL THIS THREE EMANUAL COST?

JUST #2000,00 FOR THREE OF
Re: I Wish You A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year, Congratulation by Aaoe: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
This christmas treat your kids’ cause they are special. You can take your kid to The Palms Grotto Lagos, Nigeria to see Santa, play games and get lots of gifts. visit http://www.thepalmsshopping.com or http://www.thepalmsshopping.net to register your kids.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Patna/financier For This Contract / Kerosene Tank For Sale / Win N1000 At Www.kalahari.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.