Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free (4478 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by okonja(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
May God continue to bless him more. Am happy even though am not from the village.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by djon78(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
nationwide1:
Why didn't you speak your mind or simply keep quiet? Why should I condemn Dangote? Or do you think we don't have enough wealthy people in this country to tackle incessant power problem without involving government? Our problem is pathologic greed and selfishness. He is the richest man we have in Africa and I deductively used his name.

Dont mind the guy, you are very correct with what you said. There are just few among us with humane feeling, but majority are greed, wicked, without any feeling for the next person. My teacher in secondary school used to say Blackman with black mind.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by fr3do(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
nationwide1:
Why didn't you speak your mind or simply keep quiet? Why should I condemn Dangote? Or do you think we don't have enough wealthy people in this country to tackle incessant power problem without involving government? Our problem is pathologic greed and selfishness. He is the richest man we have in Africa and I deductively used his name.

Commend the Chinese millionaire
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by 100Cents: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Beetroot:
Xiong Shuihua paid for wooden huts he grew up in to be knocked down
Tycoon then spent millions replacing them with luxury flats for residents
He has housed 72 families to repay them for their kindness in his youth
A further 18 families who were particularly kind will be given villas to live in
Elderly and low paid residents will also be given three meals a day for free
Flats constructed in Xiongkeng village in the city of Xinyu, southern China

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850436/Millionaire-Chinese-businessman-bulldozes-run-huts-village-grew-builds-luxury-flats-residents-instead-free.html#ixzz3KGMVfF9a
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is exactly what I will do in Isuikwuato....
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by 100Cents: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
ZACHIE:
This will never happen here.
Everybody that made money grew up will deep seated bile, bad blood and angst against even their parents.
Evil thrives in a never ending cycle where there is poverty of character

It starts with one person.

Nigerians are naturally wicked but they also like to compete both in good and bad.

Nigeria's richest man is richer than China's richest man.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by juman(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Even traditional ruler cannot do that in that nigeria.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by iconize(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
For those talking about Dangote and Adenuga, I laugh y'all with my eyes closed, lol!

I remember someone saying on here - that the road that leads to Alakija's (richest black woman) home town somewhere in Lagos is a cesspit.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
The odd of this benevolent gesture being replicated in nigeria is slim to none. The average nigerian mans motivation for wealth is so that he can oppress his neighbors, that's why immediately the average nigeria gets small cash he will start feeling larger than life or wants everyone to treat him as a demigod.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by LajaLaba: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
Political stunt I guess undecided

Just watch out for his political aspirations in the offing wink

Meanwhile, I need to see the picture and video footage of the village before the "rebuilding" or ....you know the rest wink

Anyways kudos to the Billionaire cool
very shallow logic undecided for your mind na everybody got interest in that rubbish u people call politics
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by tpia5: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Looks nice.

China is like abroad now.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by tpia5: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
Political stunt I guess undecided

Just watch out for his political aspirations in the offing wink

Meanwhile, I need to see the picture and video footage of the village before the "rebuilding" or ....you know the rest wink

Anyways kudos to the Billionaire cool

I think its more of land development things.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Descartes: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
tpia5:

I think its more of land development things.
You might be right wink
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by tpia5: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Descartes:

You might be right wink

Raze paradise, put up a parking lot things.
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Horus(m): 3:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Slonge2:
The odd of this benevolent gesture being replicated in nigeria is slim to none. The average nigerian mans motivation for wealth is so that he can oppress his neighbors, that's why immediately the average nigeria gets small cash he will start feeling larger than life or wants everyone to treat him as a demigod.

The worst of them are Pastors and Politicians
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by Beetroot: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by bettercreature(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Do this in africa and i am partially sure you wont see the year out
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by asadike(f): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
I tink mr choing's mum is an igbo woman, coz na only igbo people fit do that kind thing for dis obodo naija
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by docsholz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
asadike:
I tink mr choing's mum is an igbo woman, coz na only igbo people fit do that kind thing for dis obodo naija
was this an attempt to be funny undecided
Re: Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free by asadike(f): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
docsholz:
was this an attempt to be funny undecided
nope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie Exposes Buhari - See Why He Is Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City / Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.