Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Wish To Study In City Of London College? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Wish To Study In City Of London College? (1169 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These / London College Of Science And Technology It/telecoms Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Study In City Of London College? by OmoShadek(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2008
Dear friends in the house,
Here is a big opportunity awaiting some prodigious people in the house. An opportunity to study in City of London College without stress.
Siegener Sabithos International College of Business offers this wonderful opportunity. People that are into the system can bear me witness.
For more information Contact the Admin Office
at Siegener Sabithos International College of Business
Cocoa House, Ground Floor, Dugbe, Ibadan.
Ife: 07032283616
Tunde: 08034019707

e-mail: siegenersabithos@yahoo.com or ssicobsec@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Wish To Study In City Of London College? by djkunect(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
Please if I may ask, did you school in London?
Re: Do You Wish To Study In City Of London College? by OmoShadek(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2008
djkunect,
Thanks for your question. I am a biochemistry graduate from one of the schools in Nigeria planning to go for my masters in the UK. But most of my friends had done their placement for masters through this siegener sabithos International College of Business in Cocoa House, Ibadan.

I learnt they do direct placement to Elthame College and City of London College in UK. and likewise that they run an Access program(a foundational course) here in Nigeria for 9 months afterwhich they will make arrangement on how you will be admitted to City of London College in Uk.

You too can do yourself some good today. "For the best helping hand you can find is at the end of your own arm"

Call Tunde on - 08034019707
Ife - 07032283616

(1) (Reply)

Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo / Study In The Uk - Politics And International Relations / Interlink Polytechnic Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.