Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84885 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
my phone doesnt have a camera or pinshures grin
Send me the pishure joor!

Here in France girls are very generous with pishure of their yash,why not here in Africa? angry

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Send me the pishure joor!

Here in France girls are very generous with pishure of their yash,why not here in Africa? angry
grin you are also in France cheesy check your msgs and you will see my yansh
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
grin you are also in France cheesy check your msgs and you will see my yansh
Yes o, here in France they are just using the yash to cause wahala grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yes o, here in France they are just using the yash to cause wahala grin
pics of the yansh or u are lying
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
pics of the yansh or u are lying
Here inn France the govt do not allow Africans to send pishures of their girls to people in Africa,you can only send money and right now my bank is on strike and my ATM is blocked because of the wahala in the middle east cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Here inn France the govt do not allow Africans to send pishures of their girls to people in Africa,you can only send money and right now my bank is on strike and my ATM is blocked because of the wahala in the middle east cheesy
so what did they say about your online banking? Or there in France you dont have online banking grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Truckpusher(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
so what did they say about your online banking? Or there in France you dont have online banking grin
After those Nigerian yahoo yahoo boys dealt with my people in france deactivated my online banking and took away my token too cry grin cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
After those Nigerian yahoo yahoo boys dealt with my people in france deactivated my online banking and took away my token too cry grin cheesy
make i go take my yam pot off the fire before it burns
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ciphoenix: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wait! It's wrong to compliment a woman's butt? It's just a feature like a smile.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
how did my small yansh frustrate your life? grin

Stop playing with Shaka Zulu's spear before it flattens ya ti.ts as well. grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop playing with Shaka Zulu's spear before it flattens ya ti.ts as well. grin
im already a cup A there is nothing to flatten grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by phazotron(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Octaves:
I like slim (not scraggy) girls with proportionate body parts including the butt. why do people like disproportionately large butts. it looks ugly to me.

truuuuuuu
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by myhero4eva: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hahaha Charles Novia! Dats so cracking of u... But sometimes these actors cum comedians could use some junks to garnish the food... God bless African women anyway!
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by phazotron(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerian women no near Ghana and south African women for yansh oooo.

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by milky3(f): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Asset to the call

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by milky3(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Asset to the call[s][/s]ukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Babaji111(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mtssshw!
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lollllll what the heck.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by simdam500(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
is it butt u all screaming upon..... weird humans.

isn't it the same butt shitty comes out from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by SenatorJames(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaBobo:
This better not make front page[sup][/sup]
Is this thread meant to
INFORM?
ENTERTAIN?
EDUCATE?
or what is really the purpose of this?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by zimoni(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
What a thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by marriage1: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Whether she has the best or the biggest butt in the world, if she falls into any of these categories please run for your dear life.

No matter how beautiful she is, my friend if she falls into any of these categories please you should look for the exit door.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/you-must-avoid-this-type-of-women-if.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.