Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84965 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Onila has come now, who is this girl sef?

More importantly, who are these girls you keep posting pictures of?

On a side note, ladies if you're having trouble, you can get on the Kanye workout plan:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GG1jCsdPtmg/ToJFJ5UE1BI/AAAAAAAAARE/HIkOoiQjbxg/s400/030+Kanye+West+-+The+New+Workout+Plan+%2528Long+Version%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Onila must be a les. I know
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
onila:
someone asked for pictures
Oh..okay. As you were.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, don't mind nyggahs, they talk the talk but can't walk it. Nyggahs have been faking it since Kunta was on the slave ship.

Anyhoo, ya front looks decent...that looks like DD rack on rack. Let's see what ya backside is saying and let that batty quake lol.
Oniranu grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
@onila

Are all these chics Yoruba? I know a few Yoruba chics with big batty, but never knew they had it like that.

Holy shiit, now I'm in love with 'em Yoruba chics. Gatts ignore their big mouths and be on the look out for 'em chics there again lol.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now?
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

This is interesting. If someone says you have nice eyes would that also be objectifying? you say men should see woman as a totally beautiful package...but the reality is that beauty as a concept that is inherently relative to the tastes of the viewer so to try to take that away in order to protect your own fragile little sense of beauty is futile and morally baseless.

If a particular part of your body is exceptionally beautiful to me, and more so than some other parts (again to me) then i see no reason not to compliment you for having that part. Funnily enough, your main point that men should see women as totally beautiful is basically saying that it is wrong to objectify the part but good to objectify the whole. In fact since the part has no distinct personality of its own objectify it would carry little consequence. On the contrary when you objectify the whole of a woman, you are saying that all you see in the entirety of her being is what she looks like on the outside.

You would have been much better of saying that you wish men would not objectify women at all but would seem them as beautiful from the inside.

The problem is that you're probably a girl with a flat butt. Sorry, all butts are butts but some butts are more butt than others.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by BeloHorizonte14: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:
This Charles Novia talks too much. I dey fear men with leaking mouth. They are not to be trusted.

As for the issue of butt, yes yoruba ladies are well endowed o. chai. But that guy that kept staring at that lady will still come on social media and lament like guys on Nairaland on how he fell mugu for a lady. The lady dey her own o. E go spend tire on that lady becos of Ukwu. Na so dem dey do o. grin grin grin
Aunti Sophyrocku o! If man no look woman yansh which person yansh u wan make him go look? Him fellow man yansh (abi u na 'gay' activist)? Na wa for u o. Anyways sha,a guy staring at a lady's behind is a *natural somethin*. Dat is how God programmed life. wink
Sophyrocks:
This Charles Novia talks too much. I dey fear men with leaking mouth. They are not to be trusted.

As for the issue of butt, yes yoruba ladies are well endowed o. chai. But that guy that kept staring at that lady will still come on social media and lament like guys on Nairaland on how he fell mugu for a lady. The lady dey her own o. E go spend tire on that lady becos of Ukwu. Na so dem dey do o. grin grin grin
Aunti Sophyrocku o! If man no look woman yansh which person yansh u wan make him go look? Him fellow man yansh (abi u na 'gay' activist ni)? Na wa for u o. Anyways sha,a guy staring at a lady's behind is a *natural somethin*. Dat is how God programmed life.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by holatin(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
idi nla
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by rosebase(f): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
ichidodo:
Show me a big bottomed yorobar woman and i will show you a blackened, dirty derrier or pant **some don't even bother with that **

Goat, i'm a yoruba girl with a butt and i'm not dirty. So do many others.

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Vivly(f): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
AncientJerk:

This is interesting. If someone says you have nice eyes would that also be objectifying? you say men should see woman as a totally beautiful package...but the reality is that beauty as a concept that is inherently relative to the tastes of the viewer so to try to take that away in order to protect your own fragile little sense of beauty is futile and morally baseless.

If a particular part of your body is exceptionally beautiful to me, and more so than some other parts (again to me) then i see no reason not to compliment you for having that part. Funnily enough, your main point that men should see women as totally beautiful is basically saying that it is wrong to objectify the part but good to objectify the whole. In fact since the part has no distinct personality of its own objectify it would carry little consequence. On the contrary when you objectify the whole of a woman, you are saying that all you see in the entirety of her being is what she looks like on the outside.

You would have been much better of saying that you wish men would not objectify women at all but would seem them as beautiful from the inside.

The problem is that you're probably a girl with a flat butt. Sorry, all butts are butts but some butts are more butt than others.
In your bid to sound educated, you've not made any sense. wink smiley No offense.
Please quote me again and type what you actually understand. Thankssmiley
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by 360command: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Go to brazil ,u go craze for butts.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by onila(f): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:
@onila

Are all these chics Yoruba? I know a few Yoruba chics with big batty, but never knew they had it like that.

Holy shiit, now I'm in love with 'em Yoruba chics. Gatts ignore their big mouths and be on the look out for 'em chics there again lol.
they are all yr feisty sisters wink
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Lero15(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
This space is for sale.
At give away prices.
Discount and free gift too.
how much? grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Octaves(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
I like slim (not scraggy) girls with proportionate body parts including the butt. why do people like disproportionately large butts. it looks ugly to me.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by LewisO: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

Nope, my rear end is as flat as an ironing board.
It's a lie u wanna be selfish on here! u may hav it but u don't wanna lay-up, hw could u say is as flat as an ironing board, always say the truth on here so we can take u as an aesthetical item...

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.

Since time immemorial...a$$ has always mattered to men....if you gorrit as you claim dont feel awkward flaunting it...its part of what arouses us men...if you gotta problem with d@ throw your vexation on the Creator who made us that way...this is a honest & blunt man talking not a man who is ashamed of his sexuality & has hence emasculated himself.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
rosebase:

Goat, i'm a yoruba girl with a butt and i'm not dirty. So do many others.

honey, your not in the position to say if your dirty or not, it is left for observers and those that come in contact with you. Your level of neatness might be somebodys dirt

so dont bother, but big ass is fat or adipose tissues and adipose tissues or fat is insulator and insulator generates heats and heat in the body smells

You will see the tendency of fatty or big arssed women to smell is high especially theit toto....

mind you not all... so dont worry about the observations
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
idi nla

+ obo nla

= idi obo nla

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
adrianjoe:
Lmaoo..him mean say na yoruba galz sellin point b dat huh?

that is it...spot on

can you try this?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
christopher123:

+ obo nla

= idi obo nla
u need to start drinking hypo cus ur mind dirty
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
onila:
they are all yr feisty sisters wink

Dayuum!

Now I'm the Duke of Yoruba chics lol.

Anyway, I don't think they have the biggest butts though. East and Southern African chics own that title in Africa. Then you have got Ghanaians and Sierra Leoneans in West Africa. Angolans are crazy as well.

Then in diaspora: Brazilians, Dominicans, African Americans, Cubans, Ricans, and Caribs.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by nijanigga: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
I call it shock absorber.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by KingTom(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
You have a nice butt. Kill me na for saying it! undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwww grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ochejagabriel: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
iykedare:
OH DEAR, I LOVE BIG BUTTS.
You are nnot alone o my broda
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

u need to start drinking hypo cus ur mind dirty

lol, so that I will bleach away the sorrows and joy

No way...Life is too short for Hypo, i think brandy will do
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
This comment is misguided, naïve and littered with half-truths.

Anybody is free to appreciate any compliment and take offence, it's their prerogative not yours. Men find women sexxually attractive for the excat same reason that you say they objectify them. Should men like women because they have a nose? Come on.

Do you hate or support beauty pageants? Do yo find one person more attractive than the other? These are all human traits. If you don't men to be men then I'm afraid, it's you with the problem not them.

And it always mattered, you were just too young to notice it. Check Your history, we have always love the voluptuous woman. It's in the genes.

Now go grow a butt and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ojkalito(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
picture of you or we don't believe your not a flat ass
Vivly:
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

In your bid to sound educated, you've not made any sense. wink smiley No offense.
Please quote me again and type what you actually understand. Thankssmiley

lool. i actually re-wrote that several times that coz i had a feeling you would not understand. the thing is you don't even understand what the concept of objectifying women is. you have not objectified a woman when you appreciate one of her features, you only objectify her when that feature is the sole reason for your interest in her.

Sorry if the comment about your flat butt touched a raw nerve.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by christopher123(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a brother that have seen it all, tasted it all just like we...now i give it to ghana babe, they are ugly but ikebe awesome

One think about big butts women is their toto is kinda too fleshy for my liking, just like shaky N100

I think I am okay with genevieve nyash than toolz own

but all is great, maybe doggy style will be great for big butts not missionary

try this and thank me later

peace

SirShymex:

Dayuum!

Now I'm the Duke of Yoruba chics lol.

Anyway, I don't think they have the biggest butts though. East and Southern African chics own that title in Africa. Then you have got Ghanaians and Sierra Leoneans in West Africa. Angolans are crazy as well.

Then in diaspora: Brazilians, Dominicans, African Americans, Cubans, Ricans, and Caribs.

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by scala101(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin ikebe to large grin

Im learning new tricks
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by zeongeon: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:
But come o. The guys here beating chest about ukwu, Some of Una girlfriends/wives no get o. But you come here to embarrass other ladies here. That aint fair you know. Every lady should appreciate how they look no matter what, whether big butt, moderate butt, small butt or flat butt. You guys pay attention to vain stuff and then cry foul later. Big butt wont make a relationship last longer, will it? hmm.
Big butt is one of the things needed to make relationship last longer..we men are moved by what we see and a man like me who likes big booty will not date any gurl who doesn't have big booty because the relationship will not last, infact there can't be a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Toyin Majekodunmi "Iya Kike" Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.