Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) (31411 Views)

Nigeria's Fake Doctors - Aljazeera / Indian Fake Doctors Operating In Abuja Nigeria Exposed! / Indian Fake Doctors Operating In Abuja Nigeria Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by adedayourt(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by juman(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
All those arrested that would be released the same day after paying bribe to the police.

There are thousands upon thousands of such fake doctors all over nigeria.

The main problem is one nigeria.

nigerians are not capable to build a reasonable country because the so called leaders insincerity, cluelessness, unseriousness etc.

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Homguy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Leopantro:
"Home visits"? After the Ebola saga no real doctor worth his salt would do home visits for anyone.

First watch the video. Most of the fake doctors caught or that killed in that video are pharmacists and nurses.
if I jumped from the height of your ignorance to the floor, my hairs would have grayed before I touch the ground.

6 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by jacabi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
I AM ROSEMARY
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Heheheheh! Aljezira una 4 wait see Wetin naija police go do to d fake doctor. Una no try jor.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by dearestaramide: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please, please and please. This is another propaganda to destroy our image.

Every country has its issues with unlicensed doctors including u.s. And aljazeera damn well knows it.

They are talking there? What of the hidden illegal methods of getting human organs for the ailing arabians.nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by IamDanto7(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Leopantro:
"Home visits"? After the Ebola saga no real doctor worth his salt would do home visits for anyone.

First watch the video. Most of the fake doctors caught or that killed in that video are pharmacists and nurses.

was it stated in the video that they are pharmacist and nurses?? Ur hatred for these great professionals shouldn't block Ur common sense of reasoning... its obvious u are a doctor and this is the only country you sell Ur ignorance to Nigerians who thinks you are the Messiah... For the records, I'm a medical doctor and a SR at that. God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by dearestaramide: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Homguy:
if I jumped from the height of your ignorance to the floor, my hairs would have grayed before I touch the ground.

Thank you! I don find new lines to add to my vocabulary.

This kin yab go pepper person well well

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Anglovel: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
akpanikpe:

Fake doctors everywhere since 1912AD

keep up d gd work in ur investigation.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Leopantro: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
IamDanto7:

was it stated in the video that they are pharmacist and nurses?? Ur hatred for these great professionals shouldn't block Ur common sense of reasoning... its obvious u are a doctor and this is the only country you sell Ur ignorance to Nigerians who thinks you are the Messiah... For the records, I'm a medical doctor and a SR at that. God bless u

If you watched the video, the first "doctor" that saw her in the house stated that he was a pharmacist and prescribed antimalarial. The second "doctor" that saw her in the house said she was a nurse. The first "doctor" that was contacted was a pharmacist that was selling drugs in his shop. As a medical doctor and an SR you claim you are, you should first apprehend and make assessment. It is YOU that exhibited ignorance not I.

In case you can't watch the video, "Dr" Johnson Chudwudi can clearly be seen selling drugs in his pharmacy @ 07:13. "Dr" Chris states clearly at 12:19 that he is a pharmacist. Nurse Charity @ 13:10 diagnoses malaria without looking at the patient. If you can't watch the video drop your number let me transfer credit to you.

5 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
There are fake doctors even in US and UK. This isn't a news. There are fake ppl in everything in life.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Chartey(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Anas is a genius! Even Obama recognised that!
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by reindeer: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
JOHESU!!
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by DobleO7: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
I AM ROSEMARY

Yaya ki ke yar uwa
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by gbodimowo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
As long as parents keep pushing their children we il continue to have fakes

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by gbodimowo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
As long as parents keep pushing their children we il continue to have fakes

And God Bless OAU for now withdrawing medical students in 600level happy contribution to this trend OAU
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Obamedo: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Quack doctors are a product of society, they only thrive when the government and healthcare monitoring processes are weak.

Quack doctors in the UK? Please tell me where they are, they are quickly caught and shut down so please don't compare Nigeria with thousands of quacks to the UK with one or two who set up shop from time to time and are quickly caught and shut down.

On another point, I feel people patronise them knowing they are not legitimate because they are cheap and affordable to them.
They are also willing to carry out illegal procedures such as terminations of pregnancy, so the poor victims pay up, put up and shut up hoping they come out alive.

If all you were ill and your life savings amounted to a meagre 5k and absolutely nothing else wouldn't you take your chances with the local quack and pray for the best?
If healthcare services were 'free' would you not go to the nearest free facility and seek attention?

So quacks are simply a product of poverty, poor governance and a corrupt society. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

7 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
dearestaramide:

Thank you! I don find new lines to add to my vocabulary.

This kin yab go pepper person well well

Abi? It was a nice one.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fake docs everywhere, nor be today story.
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Litmus: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=16pt]British "fake doctor factory[/size]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/1039562.stm

A narrow door with peeling paint sandwiched in between a hairdresser's and a café is hardly the sort of entrance you might expect for an internationally renowned hospital.

Then again Sussex General Hospital's central London address is no ordinary centre of medical excellence.

Uncharacteristically for a self-styled teaching hospital it has long preferred to remain anonymous in this country, yet spread its reputation across the globe as a provider of doctors to America and third world countries.

For nearly two decades this "hospital" has been run in tandem with another educational establishment, the Metropolitan Collegiate Institute.

While the institute has been qualifying medical doctors, the hospital has been providing them with much needed practical experience.

'Neither exists'

The fact is that neither exists, except on paper and as names on mail boxes dotted around the capital.

It is only now emerging that for years these two organisations have been operating - unhindered - in London and it is claimed that the Department of Education was repeatedly warned about them.

The graduates of these centres have gone out to practise their meagre skills and - in at least one known case - wreak havoc by maiming and exploiting sick and frail patients in the West Indies and America.

Investigators in the United States recently began to unravel the full story of what has been described as a British "fake doctor factory", following the arrest of one of its most prolific alumni.

Bogus doctor

Gregory Caplinger's 60-page curriculum vitae was undoubtedly impressive to the long list of employers and patients across America who were taken in by this charismatic man with a penchant for white coats and stethoscopes.
Armed with prestigious qualifications, bought for just a few hundred pounds, Dr Caplinger set himself up in practice in the late 1980s in Florida where he had his first brush with the law.

A woman had come to him worried about a small area of discoloration on the skin of her hands and Dr Caplinger performed a cursory test which involved him pricking her hand with a pin.

Soon after he told her she had a particularly virulent form of cancer and would die soon unless she allowed him to help her.

The woman gave up her job and paid Dr Caplinger thousands of dollars for treatment, but with no improvement.

It subsequently turned out that her skin condition was nothing more than a reaction to the nail glue she used as a manicurist.

Dr Caplinger was eventually charged with practising medicine without a licence and was fined $500 (approximately £356), the maximum allowed by state law.

Medical college

With the help of investment from fellow employees at another medical centre where he worked - he moved to the Dominican Republic where he set up the British West Indies Medical College.

He was left pretty much up to his own devices by the authorities and began experimenting on patients with what he claimed to be a patented drug of his own invention which could cure several forms of cancer and even Aids.

He lured two Alzheimer's disease patients over from Florida and almost killed one when her arm blew up to an enormous size after an injection.

Move to teaching

As his confidence in his surroundings grew Dr Caplinger moved from treating patients to teaching.

He persuaded prospective medical students to come over from the US and gain training and qualifications, which, he told them, were acceptable back in the States.

"The whole place was very strange," recalls Dr David Glassman, an Arizona-based medic, who arrived as an interested student yet left within days, appalled at what he saw.

"The first time I saw Caplinger he was preceded into the room by two giant bodyguards, both carrying guns. He was paranoid that people were out to kill him."

The whole episode reached a perhaps inevitably tragic conclusion when Dr Caplinger gave one of the college's own degrees to a business partner who went on to treat patients.

The man persuaded the mother of a diabetic eight-year-old girl to take her daughter off insulin and she died.

Assaults on patients

Yet it was not his assaults on patients that really brought his career to a premature end.

Dr Caplinger set up a company to market his "wonder drug" and persuaded several investors to part with hundreds of thousands of dollars.

After the scheme collapsed a year ago, the FBI began to investigate and so began to unravel the curious background of Dr Caplinger and how exactly he had got his qualifications.
Agents discovered a sophisticated and well run operation in London whereby customers are not only provided with fake medical degrees but also customised references on demand, attesting to experience gained at the fictitious Sussex General Hospital.

They asked a detective from the Metropolitan Police to take a tour around the London addresses mentioned on Dr Caplinger's CV in Kensington, Finchley and Turnham Green and he reported back that he had found a mail drop business at every one.

Because all the FBI wanted was verification that the institutions were fake no effort was made to find those actually behind the scheme.

FBI witness

One man who is not surprised by the apparent lack of enthusiasm by the authorities here to get to the bottom of this scam is John Bear, the San Francisco based publisher of a guide to higher education.

Widely acknowledged to be a world authority on distance learning, Mr Bear acts as an expert witness for the FBI on trials involving so called diploma mills where degrees are sold for cash.

He first came across the Metropolitan Collegiate Institute in 1974 and says he immediately alerted the British government.

"I have written over a dozen letters to the Department of Education about my concerns but they don't seem interested," he said.

"The only reply I got back was a very snotty one from a civil servant in the early 90s saying that there were no diploma mills in the United Kingdom.

"I had this fantasy where Margaret Thatcher was travelling somewhere remote and was taken ill.

"The only doctor they could find was trained by the Metropolitan Collegiate Institute. I think they would have taken notice then."

How many more?

Perhaps of most concern to medical authorities around the world should be just how many so-called doctors this scam has produced.

The FBI is certain that Dr Caplinger was by no means the only graduate.

Among their evidence is a letter from a man in Papua New Guinea to the Institute's then Baker Street address, asking if it was now all right for him to call himself a doctor after receiving a degree from there.

"Sussex General and Metropolitan we know were running for nearly two decades," says agent Julia Muller.

"I don't doubt there are others in practice around the world with qualifications from these places."

John Bear claims that even a cautious estimate produces some frightening projections.

"The institute was taking out large adverts in respected newspapers and magazines throughout the 70s and 80s," he said.

Widely advertised

"They would have got hundreds if not thousands of replies to these adverts. What are all these people doing now?"

The companies named by the FBI as operating the mail forwarding businesses for Sussex General Hospital and Metropolitan Collegiate Institute cite client confidentiality as a reason for staying quiet about who really runs these fronts.

Dr Caplinger's medical career however appeared to have come to an end when he stood trial this summer and was found guilty of several charges of fraud related to his attempt to gain investment for his "miracle cancer therapy".

The judge granted him bail.

One lunch-hour Dr Caplinger slipped out of the court and has not been seen since - an action that has earned him a place on the FBI's most wanted list.

"I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Caplinger," says agent Muller.

Matthew Chapman's documentary Degrees of Uncertainty can be heard on BBC Radio 5 Live on Sunday 26 November at 1200 GMT.

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by dumodust(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Litmus:
[size=16pt]British "fake doctor factory[/size]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/1039562.stm
A narrow door with peeling paint sandwiched in between a hairdresser's and a café is hardly the sort of entrance you might expect for an internationally renowned hospital.
Then again Sussex General Hospital's central London address is no ordinary centre of medical excellence.
Uncharacteristically for a self-styled teaching hospital it has long preferred to remain anonymous in this country, yet spread its reputation across the globe as a provider of doctors to America and third world countries.
For nearly two decades this "hospital" has been run in tandem with another educational establishment, the Metropolitan Collegiate Institute.
While the institute has been qualifying medical doctors, the hospital has been providing them with much needed practical experience.
'Neither exists'
The fact is that neither exists, except on paper and as names on mail boxes dotted around the capital.
It is only now emerging that for years these two organisations have been operating - unhindered - in London and it is claimed that the Department of Education was repeatedly warned about them.
The graduates of these centres have gone out to practise their meagre skills and - in at least one known case - wreak havoc by maiming and exploiting sick and frail patients in the West Indies and America.
Investigators in the United States recently began to unravel the full story of what has been described as a British "fake doctor factory", following the arrest of one of its most prolific alumni.
Bogus doctor
Gregory Caplinger's 60-page curriculum vitae was undoubtedly impressive to the long list of employers and patients across America who were taken in by this charismatic man with a penchant for white coats and stethoscopes.
Armed with prestigious qualifications, bought for just a few hundred pounds, Dr Caplinger set himself up in practice in the late 1980s in Florida where he had his first brush with the law.
A woman had come to him worried about a small area of discoloration on the skin of her hands and Dr Caplinger performed a cursory test which involved him pricking her hand with a pin.
Soon after he told her she had a particularly virulent form of cancer and would die soon unless she allowed him to help her.
The woman gave up her job and paid Dr Caplinger thousands of dollars for treatment, but with no improvement.
It subsequently turned out that her skin condition was nothing more than a reaction to the nail glue she used as a manicurist.
Dr Caplinger was eventually charged with practising medicine without a licence and was fined $500 (approximately £356), the maximum allowed by state law.
Medical college
With the help of investment from fellow employees at another medical centre where he worked - he moved to the Dominican Republic where he set up the British West Indies Medical College.
He was left pretty much up to his own devices by the authorities and began experimenting on patients with what he claimed to be a patented drug of his own invention which could cure several forms of cancer and even Aids.
He lured two Alzheimer's disease patients over from Florida and almost killed one when her arm blew up to an enormous size after an injection.
Move to teaching
As his confidence in his surroundings grew Dr Caplinger moved from treating patients to teaching.
He persuaded prospective medical students to come over from the US and gain training and qualifications, which, he told them, were acceptable back in the States.
"The whole place was very strange," recalls Dr David Glassman, an Arizona-based medic, who arrived as an interested student yet left within days, appalled at what he saw.
"The first time I saw Caplinger he was preceded into the room by two giant bodyguards, both carrying guns. He was paranoid that people were out to kill him."
The whole episode reached a perhaps inevitably tragic conclusion when Dr Caplinger gave one of the college's own degrees to a business partner who went on to treat patients.
The man persuaded the mother of a diabetic eight-year-old girl to take her daughter off insulin and she died.
Assaults on patients
Yet it was not his assaults on patients that really brought his career to a premature end.
Dr Caplinger set up a company to market his "wonder drug" and persuaded several investors to part with hundreds of thousands of dollars.
After the scheme collapsed a year ago, the FBI began to investigate and so began to unravel the curious background of Dr Caplinger and how exactly he had got his qualifications.
Agents discovered a sophisticated and well run operation in London whereby customers are not only provided with fake medical degrees but also customised references on demand, attesting to experience gained at the fictitious Sussex General Hospital.
They asked a detective from the Metropolitan Police to take a tour around the London addresses mentioned on Dr Caplinger's CV in Kensington, Finchley and Turnham Green and he reported back that he had found a mail drop business at every one.
Because all the FBI wanted was verification that the institutions were fake no effort was made to find those actually behind the scheme.
FBI witness
One man who is not surprised by the apparent lack of enthusiasm by the authorities here to get to the bottom of this scam is John Bear, the San Francisco based publisher of a guide to higher education.
Widely acknowledged to be a world authority on distance learning, Mr Bear acts as an expert witness for the FBI on trials involving so called diploma mills where degrees are sold for cash.
He first came across the Metropolitan Collegiate Institute in 1974 and says he immediately alerted the British government.
"I have written over a dozen letters to the Department of Education about my concerns but they don't seem interested," he said.
"The only reply I got back was a very snotty one from a civil servant in the early 90s saying that there were no diploma mills in the United Kingdom.
"I had this fantasy where Margaret Thatcher was travelling somewhere remote and was taken ill.
"The only doctor they could find was trained by the Metropolitan Collegiate Institute. I think they would have taken notice then."
How many more?
Perhaps of most concern to medical authorities around the world should be just how many so-called doctors this scam has produced.
The FBI is certain that Dr Caplinger was by no means the only graduate.
Among their evidence is a letter from a man in Papua New Guinea to the Institute's then Baker Street address, asking if it was now all right for him to call himself a doctor after receiving a degree from there.
"Sussex General and Metropolitan we know were running for nearly two decades," says agent Julia Muller.
"I don't doubt there are others in practice around the world with qualifications from these places."
John Bear claims that even a cautious estimate produces some frightening projections.
"The institute was taking out large adverts in respected newspapers and magazines throughout the 70s and 80s," he said.
Widely advertised
"They would have got hundreds if not thousands of replies to these adverts. What are all these people doing now?"
The companies named by the FBI as operating the mail forwarding businesses for Sussex General Hospital and Metropolitan Collegiate Institute cite client confidentiality as a reason for staying quiet about who really runs these fronts.
Dr Caplinger's medical career however appeared to have come to an end when he stood trial this summer and was found guilty of several charges of fraud related to his attempt to gain investment for his "miracle cancer therapy".
The judge granted him bail.
One lunch-hour Dr Caplinger slipped out of the court and has not been seen since - an action that has earned him a place on the FBI's most wanted list.
"I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Caplinger," says agent Muller.
Matthew Chapman's documentary Degrees of Uncertainty can be heard on BBC Radio 5 Live on Sunday 26 November at 1200 GMT.

wow! shocked
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by MrAboki: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
I cringed...

The Nigerian Medical Association guy said he had no evidence to prosecute them, yet it took A Ghanaian a few weeks to get the required evidence.. grin

These people are too many and too easy to nab. Almost every street 'chemist' is involved in this abortion ring.

Did anybody notice how all their diagnosis were for Malaria and typhoid. Any doctor that gives me a typhoid diagnosis without a lab test is a quack. That is my rule of thumb for detecting quacks because typhoid is way too serious an illness to just draw a conclusion on like that.

No need wasting tax payers money feeding those vultures. Just drag them out back and put a bullet inbetween their eyes and store the video in the evidence archives.

That Bulgarian doctor is too funny. If not for the presence of the cameras, the police for don beat am silly for there.. grin

Nigerians are fhucking pathetic.. nothing works, we know all that is wrong with us, we act ignorant and Infact deliberately choose to stay ignorant, we keep praying for a change that is in our hands to effect, we blame all our problems on Islam and Government when we actually are the problem, we waive our rights and subject ourselves to injustice and abuse willingly..

Whoever it was that destroyed our public education system is the true evil genius.

That machine (Quantum warreva analyzer) is a big scam and many people in Nigeria are still using it to con people. Especially those dealers of Forever Living and GNLD supplements. Also, the trado-medical guys have keyed into the scam as well..

Google 'quantum magnetic resonance analyzer scam' and be amazed.

4 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by 1k001(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2014
This documentary is outrageous and some of the responses on this thread leaves a lot to be desired.

Human beings actually died !!! People actually got injured!!!

This continues to happen and many don't even bat and eyelid!

Shows how low we have degenerated as a people.

As for me i'm not sitting on my bum, i'm doing something about it:

https://www.nairaland.com/2002544/want-better-healthcare-join-us

www.healthpages.com.ng

Trust me you WILL suffer as a result of the state of our healthcare. Do something about it now before that time comes

Contact me to get involved in improving the state of our healthcare
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by fr3do(m): 3:06am On Nov 28, 2014
dearestaramide:

Every country has its issues with unlicensed doctors including u.s. And aljazeera damn well knows it.

They are talking there? What of the hidden illegal methods of getting human organs for the ailing arabians.nonsense

I agree with you that Aljazeera does not mean well for Nigeria, but shame on our Journalists and the NMA!

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by spikesC(m): 3:40am On Nov 28, 2014
fr3do:

I agree with you that Aljazeera does not mean well for Nigeria, but shame on our Journalists and the NMA!

What has that got to do with the fact that there thousands of quack health practitioners in Nigeria?
How does Aljazeera exposing crime equal to hating Nigeria?

You people always find a way to direct the attack on the messenger rather than on the culprits.
Talking about irrelevant things when thousands of people are been killed everyday in the hands of criminals

What have you, as a supposed law abiding citizen done about it?
Other people are doing something and you're here running your mouth like a typical Nigerian beer parlor analyst

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by spikesC(m): 3:46am On Nov 28, 2014
dearestaramide:

Another propaganda to destroy your image even when the investigation turned out to be true?
Even when it's a general knowledge about the crime?
Even when they have facts on ground?

They're uprooting the criminality in your country but you rather choose to defend it and compare with what happens in another country.
So because every country has issues with unlicensed doctors, you would prefer they also stay and operate in Nigeria?
You would prefer nothing being done about it?
Do you know how many people die in the hands of these people?

Seriously, i feel so ashamed how Nigerians defend crime. It now seems to be in the DNA
So so so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by dearestaramide: 3:52am On Nov 28, 2014
spikesC:

Another propaganda to destroy your image even when the investigation turned out to be true?
Even when it's a general knowledge about the crime?
Even when they have facts on ground?

They're uprooting the criminality in your country but you rather choose to defend it and compare with what happens in another country.
So because every country has issues with unlicensed doctors, you would prefer they also stay and operate in Nigeria?
You would prefer nothing being done about it?
Do you know how many people die in the hands of these people?

Seriously, i feel so ashamed how Nigerians defend crime. It now seems to be in the DNA
So so so pathetic

And are you not a bloody nigerian like us? If you feel ashamed then get the hell out and see whether you will be treated better any where else

Clearly,you misunderstand what I meant and I won't even dignify you as to explain

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by dearestaramide: 3:57am On Nov 28, 2014
spikesC:

What has that got to do with the fact that there thousands of quack health practitioners in Nigeria?
How does Aljazeera exposing crime equal to hating Nigeria?

You people always find a way to direct the attack on the messenger rather than on the culprits.
Talking about irrelevant things when thousands of people are been killed everyday in the hands of criminals

What have you, as a supposed law abiding citizen done about it?
Other people are doing something and you're here running your mouth like a typical Nigerian beer parlor analyst

And what have you as a law abiding citizen also done?

What's your problem ? You are so rude and arrogant . How can you refer to him as nigerian beer parlour analyst?did you even read his comment well at all? Are you okay?

Clearly you just feel like proving a point and yet you failed to see where he stated shame on nma and our journalist?smh
Biko, in future always ask questions so as to clarify what you are assuming.

This your attitude will get you hot slaps

2 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by spikesC(m): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2014
dearestaramide:

And are you not a bloody nigerian like us? If you feel ashamed then get the hell out and see whether you will be treated better any where else

Clearly,you misunderstand what I meant and I won't even dignify you as to explain

Yes, i am being treated better elsewhere and i'm never ashamed to fly the flag.

There is no misunderstanding dude. Your statement is an obvious age long discriminatory blame shlt
You have no explanation cos you made that post from your instinctive thought, which shows you're a person that defends crime.

You watched that 25 mins long video and read the news and all you could say was that Aljazeera hates you.
You were so blinded by criminality that you didn't even notice the journalists were a Nigerian and a Ghanaian.

Well, guess what, the difference between you and your so called America is that when they get such, they do something about it rather than accuse a TV network of hating them. Aljazeera has been exposing crime across the whole world (including USA and UK) through investigative journalism as far back as it was. So get yourself educated and stop being a lawless citizen

4 Likes

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2014
spikesC:

There is no misunderstanding dude. Your statement is an obvious age long discriminatory blame shlt
You have no explanation cos you made that post from your instinctive thought, which shows you're a person that defends crime.

You watched that 25 mins long video and read the news and all you could say was that Aljazeera hates you.
You were so blinded by criminality that you didn't even notice the journalists were a Nigerian and a Ghanaian.

Well, guess what, the difference between you and your so called America is that when they get such, they do something about it rather than accuse a TV network of hating them. Aljazeera has been exposing crime across the whole world (including USA and UK) through investigative journalism as far back as it was. So get yourself educated and stop being a lawless citizen

Please no one is stating that they are in support of the unlicensed doctors okay? Understand the posts better.

I believe they are only responding to aljazeera,s constant negative reports on nigeria okay? Get that

That been said, you are indeed very rude and arrogant. Don't assume you are more intelligent than people here even by your approach we can all perceive you as immatured .

And please they are not blind, clearly its aljazeera isn't it? Who here is making reference to the reporters?

You are arguing out of point. Please don't fool your self, you are not intelligent.

@ dearest aramide and co please don't respond to him again.

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by ladymichael: 4:48am On Nov 28, 2014
spikesC:

What are you stating? Please you are off point.

Hope you are not fooling yourself that you are intelligent.do you also know you have inferiority complex coupled with arrogance and rudeness?

Exactly where did the posts above u state support for unlicensed doctors.

Mscheeeewww. Educated illiterate,modern day mugu
Re: Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) by Alfred200825(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2014
How can a fake government use fake police and fake judiciary to persecute fake doctors? Well one thing I know for sure is that everything in Nigeria is fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State / Please I'm Not Upto A Minute Man I Release Quick Immediately I Enter / Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.