Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Money-saving Info That Most People Don’t Know About - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Money-saving Info That Most People Don’t Know About (320 Views)

Massive Energy Saving LED Bulbs / Share Your CFL (energey Saving Bulbs) Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Money-saving Info That Most People Don’t Know About by Shaylee(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
So I got to know about an upcoming online IT store called Kono247 (website is www.kono247.com). They sell IT gadgets like laptops, printers, tablets, servers and phones…They are powered by edgebase technologies (the company I bought my first laptop from 6yrs ago. The laptop is still working up till now). Their products are durable and since kono247 is being run by an IT company, service and maintenance is readily available…and the best part is they give crazy discounts as much as 15% on wednesdays, 5% on Fridays and 7% on monthends…I also noticed their ipads, laptops (hp) and printers (especially samsung) are cheaper than most of the popular online stores. And if you find a product that’s a bit more expensive than other sites, you can order on their promo days like Fridays, Wednesdays and monthends and you will get it cheaper than those sites. They are on facebook and twitter so u can like and follow them to get info on promos.. As for me, I am gonna order a hp touch 15 laptop by next month ending (Godwilling)…this my current laptop is way over due for a change…but d tin no gree die sha…

(1) (Reply)

... / Xmas Offer Of Buy 1kva Inverter For #18,999k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger / NOKIA Lumia 820 Screen Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.