Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You (4048 Views)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2014

If you are that person who like to send a fierce message, only to have a change in mind then later edit it, then you may be in trouble..
Just imagine if you could read your girlfriend messages before her hitting Send, that sound nice hmm.
With this New app there is no need for fake emotions or that fake love quote you pour to your girlfriend or boyfriend when chatting.
This means that if your friend has the app, they could see the keys you press, including corrections and everything you choose not to send.

The app Known as Beam Messenger is the first of his kind.
The Beam Messenger app shows everything another person is typing in a text message as they type it.
This means that if your friend, or spouse use the app, they could see the keys you press, the correction and everything you choose not to send.

According to a statement by the Californian firm behind these free Android app claim
“Beam Messenger is a first of its kind ‘True Real Time’ communications app which allows instant typing and transmission of text. Erase messages in real time or interrupt your friend to say ‘you have heard the story before!’
The company also explain that the Every character , pause you make is monitored. It even let you comment in real time without even wait for the other person to hit the Send button.
The Toronto-based developers added that it is only available for android users for now and the device will be release for ios user very soon.

Android users can CLICK HERE to download from Google Play Store.

Conclusion

It is a Must have app for everybody.. You w1ll be surprise how much is left out from simply sending a chunk of text to your phone. And how quickly you can lose others when typing long messages. With Beam, you feel close & connected!..

what do you think?.

visit the source for latest tech tip and tricks : http://techcribng.com/beam-messenger-allows-you-to-see-what-a-person-types-before-it-is-sent-to-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Suntemi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
IMO, it will only make sense if it can be made as an addon that can be integrated into existing apps like Whatsapp, BBM because since I know one can monitor me real-time with such app, I will avoid having the app on my phone. There's no way you can monitor me real-time if I don't have the app installed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suntemi:
IMO, it will only make sense if it can be made as an addon that can be integrated into existing apps like Whatsapp, BBM because since I know one can monitor me real-time with such app, I will avoid having the app on my phone. There's no way you can monitor me real-time if I don't have the app installed.
you have a point..
If it cn be integrated into whatsapp and bbm, then it wl be cause a lot of wahala o.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Tbillz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
No hiding place...
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tbillz:
No hiding place...
hmm hmm
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by BrightEye(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2014
It'd be suitable for true lovers, and interesting for loyal friends....... It is a call to practice open mindness, as well as being ones self in chatting on net.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Nastydroid(m): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2014
hmmmn
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Supremor(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2014
says it's nt yet available in my country would av loved to av it
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Supremor:
says it's nt yet available in my country would av loved to av it
By Next year, it will be available.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Warlord3000(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Is this really necessary like for real ?

smiley
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Warlord3000:
Is this really necessary like for real ?

smiley
why nt.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
nairalkinkd:

[url=56hdehydyyd..com]WATCH THE VIDEO HERE[/url]

spammer
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by adelolaa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
downloaded and installed.................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
adelolaa:
downloaded and installed.................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
dats gud.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by dreydee(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Downloading cheesy
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Chitexs250(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Due to what the app entails... Many will shy away from using it.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Ibiblaze(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
what if I have it but d next person doesn't have this app, will it work for me,we I see what the person is typing
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by akinsadeez(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Well if this is true people will adapt noni...cheesy Mehn na to dey type for another person's page who isn't online den you can edit, cut and paste d message to the person u r chatting with. grin
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by akinsadeez(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ibiblaze:
what if I have it but d next person doesn't have this app, will it work for me,we I see what the person is typing

very good question
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by PHAYOL81: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
I trust mysef,na 2 b sure of wot u want 2 pass across b4 punching on d keypads sure pass o cheesy
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Yung16(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Suntemi:
YOU ARE A GENIUS!
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
That's a controversial app right there.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by Suntemi(m): 1:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Yung16:
YOU ARE A GENIUS!
chai, I'm flattered. My head wan blow.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2014
CoolHunk:
That's a controversial app right there.
abi o, just download it then send it to ur gf.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Ibiblaze:
No, its nt possible. The two of u must have the app.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by baseg25(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Chitexs250:
Due to what the app entails... Many will shy away from using it.
i trust naija gals o.
Re: Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You by beammessenger: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello all,

Just wanted to post a special message here to let you know that Beam Messenger is once again available in Nigeria. We were briefly available in Nigeria back in November when we first started and got worldwide press. But we had to close off to the country shortly after launch, to better control growth. Now, I'm here to let you know that, if you have an Android, you can go download the app again for FREE!

See what your friends and loved ones are typing, letter by letter, when they text you in the app. And interrupt or chime in in real-time too. It pretty much allows you to mimic the flow of verbal conversations, all by text! Like some of you here were saying, it's not a scary concept at all. People easily adapt to thinking before typing, just as we think before we open our mouths to speak...most of the times anyways smiley. And it is a pretty addictive way of texting once you try it.

Also, the app has had a number of cool new features added since November/December. For instance, now you can see if the person you are typing to is actually in the chat, reading as you type, or away from the app.

So download it and get one or more of your friends to download it too so you can actually test it (it works like any other chat app in that both parties need to download the app to chat to each other).

And if you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us!

- The Beam Team

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Newly Released Phone Worth Half A Million / My Tecno L5 Review! Like Power Bank. / My Tecno H6 Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.