Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335363 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Mopolchi: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
juicypetal:
Any Anambra state applicant in the house? Please update a sister. Thanks
I went there yesterday to submit my print-out. I was told to write my phone number and lga I wanted to be posted. So if you have'nt, you should go and submit at inec awka. I even overheard someone saying that they may not be using the internet application as such.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by pat077: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
kingajibola:
I submitted mine today at the INEC state office in Ibadan and i was asked to submit a copy also to my prefer local government.
is it just the acknowledgment slip that is to b submitted?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
kayce911:
I think it has been hijacked. Inec staff who works in umuahia called me and asked me to write an application attaching my slip and credentials to it. I did as instructed, I submitted to inec office in Ohafia. Before then I went to der office close to CBN office in umuahia and they denied the knowledge. But I submitted finally.

Pls keep me posted if thr's any development. Did not submit mind bc they said it's not time yet. Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Mogambo1: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mopolchi:
I went there yesterday to submit my print-out. I was told to write my phone number and lga I wanted to be posted. So if you have'nt, you should go and submit at inec awka. I even overheard someone saying that they may not be using the internet application as such.
Please, how do I locate inec office in Awka?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Bode2: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please will tertiary institutions be closed during electioneering period since INEC would like to use undergraduate as part of adhoc staff?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by itzlabode(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
joshrare:

No detail on that mata...
I go check this week sha
bros abeg, im having difficulty in locating the place, flash me so u can describe wella for me. GOD BLESS
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chisammy4u:

@ emenyk4real, tanx Nwanneukwu m for your info. I'm even surprise wit all diz latest gists in diz forumn concerning submission of Acknowledgment Slips ooo.. They just asked us to submit our Application letters wit two passports,fotocopy of PVC and fotocopy of our current qualification Cert. Period. No more no less..
Nwaneukwu ndewo oo. Pls keep me posted if thr's any latest development thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Mopolchi: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mogambo1:
Please, how do I locate inec office in Awka?
Just get to Arroma, Awka. When you reach there, look around or ask for ABS station. By the fence of ABS, you will see a road leading to Ekwueme Square. Follow that road to the end of it, which is the Square proper, then turn left in front of the Square, walking down the road, you will first see ASUBEB building on that road, next building you will see is INEC office. It is at the back of ABS station, which you saw at the Awka-Enugu expressway. You will see election candidates' application forms hanged outside the wall. Go with the printout and biro.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Alexisu: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
youthconnect:

I am going to INEC office at council in ikotun today to submit. I hope its there.

did u still go?
plz what did they say?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by engrsyer(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
JUST submitted mine in PHALGA office. Its just to submit d slip and write your names, phone number dats all. wish all of success.
wink
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by kayce911(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
emenyk4real:

Pls keep me posted if thr's any development. Did not submit mind bc they said it's not time yet. Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by onye07: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
juicypetal:
Any Anambra state applicant in the house? Please update a sister. Thanks
Go to INEC office at Awka, u will c someone collecting the acknowledgment slip inside the building.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
onye07:

Go to INEC office at Awka, u will c someone collecting the acknowledgment slip inside the building.
Thanks a lot
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mopolchi:
Just get to Arroma, Awka. When you reach there, look around or ask for ABS station. By the fence of ABS, you will see a road leading to Ekwueme Square. Follow that road to the end of it, which is the Square proper, then turn left in front of the Square, walking down the road, you will first see ASUBEB building on that road, next building you will see is INEC office. It is at the back of ABS station, which you saw at the Awka-Enugu expressway. You will see election candidates' application forms hanged loutside the wall. Go with the printout and biro.
Thanks a lot
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by curve: 4:06am On Jan 14, 2015
kuznet:
Plz,any applicant in Warri,Delta State,and where is INEC's office in Warri?
I'm in Warri but I submitted under Okpe Local Govt. at Orerokpe.

You have to go to the local govt you registered with while filling out your form on the net to submit I think.

I went there with 1 application letter and 3 acknowledgement slip but I was told to get other documents so what I submitted eventually are:

3 application letters
3 copies of highest edu. qualification certificate( mine was uni.)
6 passports
3 acknowledgement slip

I also wrote my name, sex, address, highest qualification and others I cannot remember in a book there also
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Jacob4iyahoocom(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Pls house is it compulsory dats d print out must b coloured print out.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by kingajibola(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2015
pat077:
is it just the acknowledgment slip that is to b submitted?

Yes, after u must have signed and written your phone number on it and a data form will be given for u to fill your name, lg, post, number e.t.c
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by SaintOzone: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Mopolchi:
Just get to Arroma, Awka. When you reach there, look around or ask for ABS station. By the fence of ABS, you will see a road leading to Ekwueme Square. Follow that road to the end of it, which is the Square proper, then turn left in front of the Square, walking down the road, you will first see ASUBEB building on that road, next building you will see is INEC office. It is at the back of ABS station, which you saw at the Awka-Enugu expressway. You will see election candidates' application forms hanged outside the wall. Go with the printout and biro.
Thanks Bro,I submitted mine today.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Gabrille(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
This is what I saw at Ifako Ijaiye LG

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Gabrille(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2015
This is what I saw at Ifako Ijaiye LG so I went to the inec office at agbado and dropped my form, wrote my name down and left. I was the second student to do so.

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Mopolchi: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
SaintOzone:
wink
SaintOzone:
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
embarassed
curve:
I'm in Warri but I submitted under Okpe Local Govt. at Orerokpe.

You have to go to the local govt you registered with while filling out your form on the net to submit I think.

I went there with 1 application letter and 3 acknowledgement slip but I was told to get other documents so what I submitted eventually are:

3 application letters
3 copies of highest edu. qualification certificate( mine was uni.)
6 passports
3 acknowledgement slip

I also wrote my name, sex, address, highest qualification and others I cannot remember in a book there also
U submitted what 3 application letters, 3 copies of highest edu cert, 6 passports and 3 acknowledgement slips because of how much? na company work? and u claim 2 be a graduate, u no get shame, lol.... u see the joblessness GEJ is causing? hehehe tongue
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by youthconnect: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
For those of you in Alimosho, go to INEC office inside the secretariat complex in ikotun and submit.

I just submitted now. One elderly man is the one collecting it. Sign on the slip with your phone number, Thats all.

Cheers!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by youthconnect: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
ShyBaby:

Thanks for the info. Pls, can you describe the place if one is going from Council bus stop along Idimu road.

stop at nepa office and cross to the other side. you would see the complex there. Better still call me on 08065917196.

Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
These forum as been as blessing to majority of us. For all those in amuwo odofin you can sumit at the inec office at first gate.just your acknowledge slip alone.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by mayor007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please, what about us in Kosofe LGA, Lagos State? Where is the nearest INEC office there?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by sempe123: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
FOR THOSE IN PH HAVE U SUBMITTED BECAUSE I WENT TO INEC OFFICE AROUND NDDC AT ABA ROAD,I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE NOT COLLECTING ANY SLIP.THAT WE WILL RECEIVE SMS INVITATION FOR TRAINING AND THAT THE SLIP WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE TRAINING
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by damheebako: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please is anyone in zaria, around pz area to be precise. I need help, don't know the inec office here......
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by jumsjums: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello everyone, am serving presently in abia and my LGA is ohafia.I will be going to umuahia tomoro, unity bank area,pls can anyone help me wiv the direction to the INEC's office at umuahia,so I can submit my acknowledgement slip. Thank u
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by kurt09(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Any Imo State applicant?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
At the end of the day, all these slips u guys are submitting at inec office, na suya dem go take am sell grin...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (103) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.