Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335343 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Atigba: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
tessy02:
ok..tnx..ll check mine 2moro
Re u a corper?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ambrosini593(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Swali
tessy02:
plz dude which inec office dd u go to?...is it d one at swali side,Yenagoa?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by chachazzy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Udochee:

nt at all boss.i stay around agric...
wow! Kinda far, anyway thanks, lets hope for the better.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tessy02(f): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Atigba:

Re u a corper?
nope..applied as post NYSC
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Temmy198(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
How sure are you with this info ?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Atigba: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
tessy02:
nope..applied as post NYSC
Ok
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tessy02(f): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
joshuajunior:
The list is out for abia state. Kindly check@inec office, umuahia close to cbn office.i saw mine.mostly those who did online were shortlisted. We did not submit any acknowledge slip before the shortlisting. I just did my screening. Submited my discarge cert and aknlgmnt slip for post nysc. Students id card and admisn leta
plz guy...my sis submitted at Aba North..is it there dt she ll check her name or in Umuahia?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ambrosini593(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nothing just checking of names for now
fun4:
please what was required from you? And what did they say about training?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by rhymaholic: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
browncube:
pls av they posted the list in festac inec office in first gate ?
no list yet at festac.. U can still submit there
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by olushoola: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
hello nairalanders, any info as per name shortlisting for alimosho lga pls? just submitted my prinout like 3days back
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by onye07: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please, any update for those that submitted in Anambra state (Awka)?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by bigtimemugu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
enugu peeps watz up ?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Chocho4real(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
chachazzy:

oboy! Thanks for the info, i just hope they wont be biased in compiling the list. Do you stay close to the INEC office?

If only you know how happy many of us are with this great info. Please continue to keep us informed about IKORODU LGA. I wish i can be storming that office on a daily bases but road far oh, i dey Isawo, Agric. I really don't trust Inec Officials at IKD bt God pass them

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Freest(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please does anyone have information about Edo state? If they've compiled the list or still submitting? And if one can submit at any local government..thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
ABDamola:

R u sure of ds sir? Cos nufin was at Egbeda LG ds mawnin wen ma fwend visited!

Where is the INEC office in egbeda LG situated? Cis that's the LG I applied for too. But as at the time I went to Ibadan north inec office this morning, nothing was pasted and the INEC at parliament road near governor's office had only pasted the list of the SPOs, their screening started today as well.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by joshuajunior(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
@tessy02.....did ur sista apply online? It was mostly people who applied online that were mostly shortlisted. I dont think they shortlisted anybody who submited written application to inec local gvt offices. Yea she has to come to umuahia and check if she was shortlisted.Everytyn were pasted there. Let her come with her discharge certificate orignal and photocpy plus the print out of acknowledgment slip from inec for screening if she applied as post nysc. The screening closes tmrw acording to the inec staff incharge. I might check in tmrw but not sure.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Temmy198(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote
author=Zikkie post=30006396]

Where is the INEC office in egbeda LG situated? Cis that's the LG I
applied for too. But as at the time I went to Ibadan north inec office
this morning, nothing was pasted and the INEC at parliament road near
governor's office had only pasted the list of the SPOs, their screening
started today as well.[/quote] please, let us know when they paste the list . .
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Chocho4real(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Udochee:

sup bro.checked d inec office(ikorodu) today. names ar bin compiled by one arrogant man like dat.lets hope d names get released dis wk

Baba keep us posted in here pls. I think say na only me sabi say Inec officials for IKORODU dey Arrogant even Security men dey para gan
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Temmy198:
please, let us know when they paste the list . .

I will. I hope to be there tomorrow morning by God's grace
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by mothug167: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Osun state nko?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tessy02(f): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
joshuajunior:
@tessy02.....did ur sista apply online? It was mostly people who applied online that were mostly shortlisted. I dont think they shortlisted anybody who submited written application to inec local gvt offices. Yea she has to come to umuahia and check if she was shortlisted.Everytyn were pasted there. Let her come with her discharge certificate orignal and photocpy plus the print out of acknowledgment slip from inec for screening if she applied as post nysc. The screening closes tmrw acording to the inec staff incharge. I might check in tmrw but not sure.
yea,she applied online...she is nt a corp member,she applied as a student in penultimate year,nd plz If u ll go dere 2moro,cn u plz help to check her name cos she is in school now nd am nt in abia state too could v gone to check it 4 her
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
engrsyer:
Bro have u confirmed if names are out for the job?

No
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by shakol91(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg what's the latest about Ekiti State. Especially Ado-Ekiti centre
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by SaintOzone: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
onye07:
Please, any update for those that submitted in Anambra state (Awka)?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Alexisu: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
olushoola:
hello nairalanders, any info as per name shortlisting for alimosho lga pls? just submitted my prinout like 3days back

Plz bro, where is d Alimosho LGC located, just came back to Lagos today, want to check tomorrow if they will still accept my slip.
Thanks in anticipation of a quick response from u.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ABDamola(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zikkie:

Where is the INEC office in egbeda LG situated? Cis that's the LG I applied for too. But as at the time I went to Ibadan north inec office this morning, nothing was pasted and the INEC at parliament road near governor's office had only pasted the list of the SPOs, their screening started today as well.

Wats SPOs?
INEC office is at Oluwo. U go see d cab at Iwo road! its Ife-Ibadan road!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by cashbayo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
donc4life:
Please INCE recuritment how will I sent Mine Mail an register
Lol..... In fact na grammardology!

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
ABDamola:

Wats SPOs?
INEC office is at Oluwo. U go see d cab at Iwo road! its Ife-Ibadan road!

That's for the Supervisors category
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by joshuajunior(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
@tessy2...i cant guarantee u that.... The lists are quite much. Just type her name. Surname first, then other names . State of origin and local govt of residence. I will try but its not an assurance.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by UnimkeAk(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
What's all this submission of acknowledgment slips panic about !

Simple instructions u can't follow

This is what I read from the inec adhoc staff data base site today, just now.

"The call for enrollment as INEC ADHOC staff has been concluded , however shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon. Enrollees are also advised to print their Acknowledgement Slip as they will soon be invited for training."

So the status quo for this registration still remains, print 2. Copies, keep 1 for urself and take the other to the training venue so it can be signed as a prove of attendance and interest in participating.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by calexix(f): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
cashbayo:

Lol..... In fact na grammardology!

You wicked grin lol
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
How far Oyo state list? Any news?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (103) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.