Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335204 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by emperor650(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
INEC sent me the invitation 3 times... I rep Akoko N/E LG Ondo state
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by pat077: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
ABDamola:
Anybody in IBADAN dt has gotten d INEC msg?
I just got the message now. I don't think there is any need going for screening again since I've done that on Friday.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Marvin67: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please who else would be going to inec office @ first gate, amuwo odofin from tomorrow. Let's discuss.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Udochee(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
chachazzy:
Cc Ikd goons:chachazzy,Oluwajuwonlo1,Chocho4real..etc...hope u guys got ur txt.make GOD help us all
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by cerzo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
yea...I submitted in nnewi...I guess u didn't submit on tyme ..that's y they asked u to go to awka....BT since d LGA DAT u filled is nnewi.....u probably be checking at LGA nnewi....kip me updated pls.....cuz I not in town nw.....07032083132..my number....visit d LGA to know hw far....
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by cerzo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
SaintOzone:
Did u submit at Nnewi bcoz I went there, they said they were not collecting so I went to Awka and submitted.
. yea...I submitted in nnewi...I guess u didn't submit on
tyme ..that's y they asked u to go to awka....BT since d
LGA DAT u filled is nnewi.....u probably be checking at
LGA nnewi....kip me updated pls.....cuz I not in town
nw.....07032083132..my number....visit d LGA to know
hw far....
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by shawrygal(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just got the inec message for the screening. Anybody representing somolu local govt.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by chachazzy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Udochee:

Cc Ikd goons:chachazzy,Oluwajuwonlo1,Chocho4real..etc...hope u guys got ur txt.make GOD help us all
sure i got the text, so whats the game plan? Are you heading there tomorrow? We can as well rendezvous at the venue and discuss. Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Larwin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
pls confirm if this is the payment structure for the 2011 general election

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201105231369.html/

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by gogedda: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good day everyone, I applied for the adhoc staff stuff, actually I did the 2011 election at ikeja LGA and was a PO then. I couldn't submit my slip at ikeja cos I was told it has closed. I reside in Ayobo/ipaja LCDA under alimosho LG in lagos. I just received the INEC text now inviting me for the screening. My question is thus, should I honour the text and go to my LG of residence for the screening since I didn't submit the slip in alimosho LG because am currently in Ibadan now. I don't really wanna waste my time travelling because am not sure if my name was even in the list people say they pasted at the LGA. Pls anyone in alimosho or whoever has an idea should kindly reply me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by jamesbridget13(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
oh yes. didnt submit but still got d screening invitation.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by iamkjon: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
berbs112:
are u enquiring about Inec office in ifo or the local govt office? Ifo local govt office is along arigbajo and inec office is located opposite Folam around Vespa bus stop
Thanks.
Since the screening exercise is at the LGA of residence, guess its the INEC office then. But pls how do I get there from akute. Coz iont know the place. I'd appreciate your directions.
Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Alexisu: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
gogedda:
Good day everyone, I applied for the adhoc staff stuff, actually I did the 2011 election at ikeja LGA and was a PO then. I couldn't submit my slip at ikeja cos I was told it has closed. I reside in Ayobo/ipaja LCDA under alimosho LG in lagos. I just received the INEC text now inviting me for the screening. My question is thus, should I honour the text and go to my LG of residence for the screening since I didn't submit the slip in alimosho LG because am currently in Ibadan now. I don't really wanna waste my time travelling because am not sure if my name was even in the list people say they pasted at the LGA. Pls anyone in alimosho or whoever has an idea should kindly reply me. Thanks

I think the invitation for screening is based on the online application and not slip submission because I submitted my slip on Friday afternoon even though the man I met insisted that submission has ended but I still got d message dis morn.
As per the list, as at 1.00pm or thereabout wen I left Inec office, Alimosho at Ikotun. There was no list pasted

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by adelawry(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
hajjisemiu:

They are through with screening at Ojo LGA. It was from 16th to 19th.
INEC just sent message to us...How about those of us that has not done? what's our fate?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Gideon360t: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
iamkjon:

Pls bruh, where is the LGA office for Ifo local govt.? I just got a text from them saying I should report for screening at my LGA of residence. Can u help describe how I can get to the LG office from akute? Thanks.
fr akute find ur way to sango, fr sango ask anybody whr u wi see bus going to ifo bus or car to ifo tell the driver that u want to come down in inec office. Ir very close to d road. U can call me if not clear08034899997
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Expsbterror(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Registration fully commenced. My Application is successful. No need to apply if you had not participated in the exercise before except you are lecturers and senior government staff. I pray we have elections next year. #TeamOneNigeria
Are you for real...
Like if u haven't participated before, no need to apply?
Then how do you get a chance to participate now?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Gideon360t: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
damlats:
Fellow nairalanders I checked inec office on friday and couldn't get my name on d list. But to my surprise I got a text from inec to report to my LGA for the screening with my discharge cert pls who can help me out pls cos am confused. I
my broda, dnt be confused, ur name wil not come out in ur local government but in ur local government of residence. Go and check ur local govt of residence. My advice
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by gogedda: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alexisu:

I think the invitation for screening is based on the online application and not slip submission because I submitted my slip on Friday afternoon even though the man I met insisted that submission has ended but I still got d message dis morn.
As per the list, as at 1.00pm or thereabout wen I left Inec office, Alimosho at Ikotun. There was no list pasted

So bro, are you advising me to go there, if so, can u kindly hook me up with your fone no or bb pin. I need to talk to u. Mine is 07033977467 or 25D68308. Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Chocho4real(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
chachazzy:

sure i got the text, so whats the game plan? Are you heading there tomorrow? We can as well rendezvous at the venue and discuss. Thanks

Awon ti Ikorodu mi.... I got the text as well but am skeptical cause logically i don't think screening would take place without names been shortlisted. I really don't have fare to waste that tomorrow going to INEC office at GRA if names are not pasted. You guys staying around can at least help us with infos when you get there tomorrow, but its just so certain that names would be shortlisted that tomorrow or within the 3days INEC screening stipulated time. Have love to meet with my IKD folks as well, nt necessary we all meet in person for now due to various reason ranging from time, schedules, etc but we can always talk to ourselves via whatsapp or bbm () IKORODU peeps should add up let's interact

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by samik900(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls somebdy help oo!I registered under ifako ijaiye,I v nt got d txt mssge oo!wot shud I do?v anybdy frm dis lg got d txt?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Marvin67:
Please who else would be going to inec office @ first gate, amuwo odofin from tomorrow. Let's discuss.

I also submitted there but I want to confirm from people staying close to their office b4 going for screening. Please, when are u going?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by chachazzy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chocho4real:

Awon ti Ikorodu mi.... I got the text as well but am skeptical cause logically i don't think screening would take place without names been shortlisted. I really don't have fare to waste that tomorrow going to INEC office at GRA if names are not pasted. You guys staying around can at least help us with infos when you get there tomorrow, but its just so certain that names would be shortlisted that tomorrow or within the 3days INEC screening stipulated time. Have love to meet with my IKD folks as well, nt necessary we all meet in person for now due to various reason ranging from time, schedules, etc but we can always talk to ourselves via whatsapp or bbm (08036418379/2694ccab) IKORODU peeps should add up let's interact
no wahala bro, you are carried! Lol, we will keep you apprised of any information. Stay cool bro.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by iamkjon: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gideon360t:

fr akute find ur way to sango, fr sango ask anybody whr u wi see bus going to ifo bus or car to ifo tell the driver that u want to come down in inec office. Ir very close to d road. U can call me if not clear08034899997
Thanks a lot bro.
But sango? U mean sango ota?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
adelawry:
INEC just sent message to us...How about those of us that has not done? what's our fate?

You can try your luck by going there on Monday.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
kurt09:
Photocopy?
Yes, photocopy of ur discharge.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by chismart002: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please anybody stay in Ojo where can i locate inec office in Ojo?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Alexisu: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
gogedda:

So bro, are you advising me to go there, if so, can u kindly hook me up with your fone no or bb pin. I need to talk to u. Mine is 07033977467 or 25D68308. Thanks

I don't think can make it to d screening 2moro, I'm looking at Tues. I would av helped u checked the list if any is pasted there. But if u ar interested, u can attend at Alimosho since the message says we should report at our LGA of residence.

08151784095. my whatsapp number
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Alexisu: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
gogedda:

I don't think i can make it to d screening 2moro, I'm looking at Tues, i would av helped u checked the list if any is pasted there.
But if u ar interested, u can attend at Alimosho since the message says we should report at our LGA of residence.

08151784095. my whatsapp number
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by samolas: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
please, I will like to know if anybody that chose obafemi-owode lg in Ogun state had received message or if the list has been pasted in dz LG. tnx
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Temmy198(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
ABDamola:
Anybody in IBADAN dt has gotten d INEC msg?
. . . . . yes, i got the sms Inec sent
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Temmy198:
. . . . . yes, i got the sms Inec sent
which local government is that?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
samolas:
please, I will like to know if anybody that chose obafemi-owode lg in Ogun state had received message or if the list has been pasted in dz LG. tnx
I have received mine and I'll be going there on 28th. Please where is Inec office in Obafemi Owode? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (103) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.