Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

LMAO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga! (1227 Views)

Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / See Bovi's Hbd Message To Rmd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga! by hefelove(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dear Candy Crush, it is with joy I announce to you that I give up! Wetin sef? My current level has just opened my eyes for what you really are. 419!!! How can you have a begining and doesn't have an end? Are u d word of God? Even bible say heaven and earth will pass away and u ordinary game want to remain? You are stupid. U are a time waster worst than ikorodu traffic; u are a false hope giver; worse than nepa; u are a horrible addiction worse than hard drugs; you are an attention seeker worse than instagram. You are a destiny killer worse than prostitution; when they say time waits for no man its u we were being warned against. You are even stronger than coffee and red bull cos u keep a tired soul awake and u're greater than sex cos d urge for u is.... Ok no this last one u no reach but I quit. I've tried #Delete

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga! by FLAWLES(f): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shoki ah
Re: LMAO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga! by Truth24(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sekem
Re: LMAO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga! by Kunleskey(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bovi na werey..

(1) (Reply)

Meet Madam Ladi Kwali, The Woman On The Back Of N20 Note / Esho Jinadu Aka Buruji Kashamu, The Illiterate That Swings Among The Nigeria Lea / What Funny Thing Would You Do If You Become A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.