Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed (6621 Views)

I Need Large Quantity Of Pko / Industrial PKC needed / Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please, a friend of mine is about to start-up a palm kernel processing factory in Ibadan.

We need suppliers of good quality palm kennel, and also buyers of crude palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake.

Thanks in anticipation of favourable responses.
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by criuze(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have a good tone of kennels , but the transport to ibadan... Am thinking of it
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by manlawal(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can serve as ur agent in ondo state. Just pm me moshoodyexcelly@gmail.com
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
manlawal:
I can serve as ur agent in ondo state. Just pm me moshoodyexcelly@gmail.com

Agent as in?
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by manlawal(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
TheLight001:

Agent as in?

i will help you source for product then you come pick it there.
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2014
manlawal:

i will help you source for product then you come pick it there.

Ok, noted, thanks.
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by fatakeenexport(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
We are starting operation by dec. 10 at our new 60tons a month capacity palm kernel plant, you can send me a pm to fatakeemexport@gmail.com or call 08076716359,08181738176.
TheLight001:

Ok, noted, thanks.
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by LuqmanG: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheLight001:
Please, a friend of mine is about to start-up a palm kernel processing factory in Ibadan.

We need suppliers of good quality palm kennel, and also buyers of crude palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake.

Can help u sell ur pmk oil anytim just send me mail 2 fmwaruz2@gmail.com
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
LuqmanG:
Can help u sell ur pmk oil anytim just send me mail 2 fmwaruz2@gmail.com

Mailed you
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by LuqmanG: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheLight001:

Mailed you
K, Hav sent u reply...
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by LuqmanG: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheLight001:

Mailed you
K, hav sent 2 u back
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by CHIAAGRO: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
CHIA AGRO PRODUCTS COMPANY,BENUE STATE OFFERS CLEAN HAND PICKED PALM KERNEL NUT AT GOOD QUANTITY AND PRICE! CONTACT:+2348184747348,+2348104850508.EMAIL:chiagro4investments@gmail.com.

Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by wakes: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2014
CHIAAGRO:
CHIA AGRO PRODUCTS COMPANY,BENUE STATE OFFERS CLEAN HAND PICKED PALM KERNEL NUT AT GOOD QUANTITY AND PRICE! CONTACT:+2348184747348,+2348104850508.EMAIL:chiagro4investments@gmail.com.
Where is your location please Sir?
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by richadexx: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2014
wink wink wink smiley
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by chirokee: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
if u r interested in buying palm kernel nut email me @ seyi4ryl@yahoo.com
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
We are always cracking and producing palm kernel nuts in large quantity, but for now we don't offer delivery u come to our factory in ekiti see what u r buying and pay to avoid funny issues with clients.if interested call or Watsap me on 08121680787 or call 08034828586

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by divineappo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
TheLight001:

how much do u buy palm kernel nut per tonne.
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by divineappo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
TUBLEZ:
We are always cracking and producing palm kernel nuts in large quantity, but for now we don't offer delivery u come to our factory in ekiti see what u r buying and pay to avoid funny issues with clients.if interested call or Watsap me on 08121680787 or call 08034828586
how much is ur palm kernel nut per tonne. we can do pickup
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
divineappo:
how much is ur palm kernel nut per tonne. we can do pickup

Watsap me let's talk 08121680787
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by chirokee: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
call me on 08070910169 or email me on seyi4ryl@yahoo.com
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by localfarmer: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can serve as your supply and sale agent
contact me 07030939487
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
criuze:
I have a good tone of kennels , but the transport to ibadan... Am thinking of it

Where is Ur location we do pick up from Ur site... Talk to me 08121680787 also watsap
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by thintug: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2015
please who has the contact of any of any processing plant/company in delta/edo,i have cassava to sell... please contact me thintug@gmail.com/ 0708 378 7394
thanks
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by chirokee: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2016
ideal farmer is organising a supply meet buyer seminar.this is majorly for everybody that want extra income from the booming agric business. you can aswell be a farmer without holding a cutlass you serve as a middleman between farmer and buyer, many farm produce are wasted due to lack of getting a buyer for it. this is where you come in and make your cool cash infact all you do is get the produce and supply to the company. this is a goldmine business. you can make as much as 100k - 1M weekly depending on your investment. this is possible and if you are doubting it ask most mallam that sells at most major market in Lagos even outside lagos. then you will know how lucrative the business. we have just 50 people in mind to empower with just 5k per person this is going to be class seminar not online and you will pay at the entrance of the seminar. what you stand to gain: 1. we are bringing managers of different company you can supply your farm produce to so that you can ask question and get to exchange contact. 2. we will introduce you to various companies that are in need of your produce. 3. we will deliver to you a winning proposal that will make company run after you. 4. we will also introduce you to various farmer incase you dont know any. 5. we will also mentor you till you are perfect in the market 6. we will also put you through the hot cake produce in the market where buyer will be begging you for supply. Note: i worked in an agro allied company as a business developer and procurement officer so i learnt the do and dont of the business and the risk is minimal i am not a supplier by month but by practice. if you want to be part is just 5k send I WILL BE COMING to this email n phone no seyi4ryl@yahoo.com or 08070910169 we have limited time so that we can fix date, time and venue. also the seminar is for everybody as long as you have what it takes to be an enterprenuer. see you at the top
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by brianromel(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2021
Please check here for more companies who buy PKN and PKO

http://the-ahamefulas.com/6-nigerian-companies-that-buy-palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-oil
Re: Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed by Exporthub: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPPLIER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)

Exporthub Nigeria Limited is an agro allied processing and trading company. We exports and supply local industry various agro products , among which are Palm Kernel value added products ;

Palm kernel Oil (PKO)
Palm kernel Cake (PKC)
Palm kernel Sludge (PKSL)
Palm Kernel Shell (PKS)
Palm Kernel Wet Cake (PKWC).

Our Palm Kernel Crushing Plant is located at Abeokuta, Ogun State. Kindly contact us via any of the channels below;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

Commodity - Palm Kernel (Oil, Cake, Sludge, Shell, & Wet cake)
Moisture - Less than 5% (PKC)
FFA - 2% max (PKO)
Colour - Light Yellow or Golden (PKO)
Type - Crude, Expeller Pressed & Filtered Oil (PKO)
Oil content - 8 to 10% (PKC)
Quality - Free from dust ,weevils, insects or molds (PKC)
Raw Material - Palm Kernel Nut (PKN) - New Crop
Minimum Supply - 1 ton (PKC, PKO)
Maximum Supply - As much as possible (PKO & PKC)
Pick Up Location - Abeokuta
Delivery - We also deliver to buyer's location.

Our prices for all products are competitive and we guarantee reliable stable supply.

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)
SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)

(1) (Reply)

Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale / Where Are Plums Grown In Nigeria? / STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.