Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate (3933 Views)

Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card / Klint Da Drunk Family Christmas Card / Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by satinosdiary: 5:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Family is everything..Sean diddy himself shared beautiful daddy and kids family picture to celebrate Thanksgiving.. Diddy has 6 kids now from 2 different mommas.. He has five children with three different women and is the informal stepfather of a sixth.
So while it can’t have been easy to orchestrate, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs rounded up his brood to pose for a family Christmas card.

More : http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/11/photos-diddy-poses-with-his-six.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by mizjules(f): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2014
The girls are so cute...the boys handsome, beautiful family. Noww I know where tuface got his inspiration from

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2014
There's one of his sons that a striking image of him. The resemblance is just amazing! And the twin girls? They all look beautiful!

cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by englishmart(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2014
one of the reasons I ball with light/white skinned ladies

1 Like

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by jeffizy(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2014
I'm sure the dude on his left must be Q diddy. So much re incarnation. cheesy

Beautiful family .

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2014
I can't bear to have black children if they come out black I'll bleach them

1 Like

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2014
cool?!
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by bigtt76(f): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2014
@OP which kin maths be this ......Diddy has 6 kids now from 2 different mommas ... He has five children with three different women and is the informal stepfather of a sixth ...abeg how many children does Diddy have?

6 Kids from 2 different Mommas
5 Children (kids) from 3 different women

I don't get you please pardon me ya undecided....explain!

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by KELVINXY: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Lovely family.

If you wish for a family like this
then here is the formula for a successful family

Work hard+Make money+spend your off days with family =A happy family. cool
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by ROZZAYY(f): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2014
bigtt76:
@OP which kin maths be this ......Diddy has 6 kids now from 2 different mommas ... He has five children with three different women and is the informal stepfather of a sixth ...abeg how many children does Diddy have?

I tot I was d only one who saw dat. Nice looking kids tho, @ samflexxy and englishmart una no well I swear. Lol.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by zicoraads: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2014
This picture just made me re-think my position of wanting only three kids.

This is beautiful! These kids are so lovely kiss
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2014
My oga for life. Quintessential hustler, outstanding 'baller', and devoted father/family man - all in one. What's not to like about this man? Loved him since my teenage years.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by MisterLongman(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2014
bigtt76:

Confusion seems to be the middle name of the Op
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Diffdeef(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2014
but after Diddy go dey rap lines like...

"Fvck y'all niggas

"I got killas with me they fvck around & jump fast"

"We getting money we fvcking em pussiees "

"man fvck all these b-tch a*ss niggas" lol

I'm sure his kids listen to his songs,nawa oh.

I only like him cos of his money,P.Diddy (Sean combs) he's still the no.1 richest artist in America. JayZ is still under him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2014
They look pretty good...though I didn't get your explanation
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Pdizzle(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
There's one of his sons that a striking image of him. The resemblance is just amazing! And the twin girls? They all look beautiful!

cool

That's him standing by him, he has outgrown the looks.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Kunleskey(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm! They all look gud..
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by MDCEO1: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2014
The dark boy standing by Diddy looks exactly like him.....and he's already developing some of the Diddy swag.
Correct boy!
I claim having cute-looking kids like these IJN....but not from multiple baby mamas though grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Pdizzle:

yes I had to take a look at the picture one more time. I think he,the guy sitting on the staircase and the twin girls are from one one woman called Kim Porter.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Pdizzle:

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
pro01:
My oga for life. Quintessential hustler, outstanding 'baller', and devoted father/family man - all in one. What's not to like about this man? Loved him since my teenage years.
Nna man, I really like the guy's hustling spirit. Good looking, rich hustler.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by hatux: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wow shocked! Cute family...
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by 1960chic(f): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Awwww.....so sweet kiss
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cute family...

I will get there soon, I already have 4 children from 5 women.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
me marry a dark skinned woman?pwaaaaaah*ئpits*allergic to dark skin...

black is beautiful but fair is royalty.... kiss
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by ayobase(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
With the Mothers/Wives in the picture would have made it more glamorous and more marketable.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by kayalla(f): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
nice.
Re: Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate by aspirebig: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2014
bigtt76:

I tire for the post....

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ex Launches Luxury Iphone5 With A N15.5 Million Price Tag / 10 Popular Celebrities With The Dirtiest Homes! / Mariah Carey Blasted For Celebrating Christmas With Have Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.