Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals (860 Views)

Picture Of Kingsway Departmental Stores In Lagos, 1975 / What Name Does Your Father Stores Your Mother's Name With In His Phone? / Trendy Maternity Stores In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Well, its Black Friday again and here in Nigeria, the best places to embrace such is only online i think...

I have seen some websites and I can tell you the best place to get your real deal is on Jumia. I wasted my time on dealdey with nothing to prove for it... They upload their deals as sold out... They sell them to their staffs and bringing it online to tease us...

Jumia seems to take the money for it... Now let me go to Konga and see whats happening there.
Re: Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals by LewsTherin: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Considering Konga and dealdey are owned by the same company, do you expect any difference there?
Re: Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals by KanwuliaJara: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don shop finish since SEKtember o! kiss

No need to go to the store to save a few bucks to pay to treat high blood pressure! cheesy

Black Friday ko. . .FAT TUESDAY ni!
Mtchew!
Re: Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
LewsTherin:
Considering Konga and dealdey are owned by the same company, do you expect any difference there?

shocked shocked shocked You dont mean it!

(1) (Reply)

33 “facts” Everybody Knows That Are Actually Total Lies / Woman Welcomes Twins After 7 Years Of Marriage (photos) / This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.