Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,412 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His (2949 Views)

2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One / Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His by amakaikeng(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Afrobeat maestro, Femi Kuti is beside himself with shock and grief after a DNA result conducted on his five children - Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, revealed that two of them - Dupe and Tosin are not his children.

He told Encomium magazine this week that,

"I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father," he lamented.

He has since returned both kids to their mothers. He also revealed that Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test proved isn't his, while ... continue here http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/oh-dear-lord-femi-kuti-in-shock-as-dna.html

Re: Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
lipsrsealed xo many kids are just lucky DNA test is not compulsory here.
Re: Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His by holatin(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
they are mine.
time to claim my kids
Re: Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His by White007(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
This is a serious matter. A lot of guys around the world a fathering children that isn't theirs.

Some Women are something else when it comes to stuff like this.

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl That Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Entertainment Guru,tony Harmony Is Dead / Is This Proof That Nicki Minaj Is Dating America Rapper NAS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.