Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) (1099 Views)

Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) / MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) / Watch And Download Dagrin's If I Die Video Featuring Styles P, Nasty Jay & SDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Jesse jagz - The case ft. Show Dem Camp

https://soundcloud.com/jessejagz/09-the-case-featuring-show-dem?in=jessejagz/sets/jagz-nation-vol-2-royal-niger

It's Lyrically D0pe!; It's JagzNation baby!

Jesse:

Uh.
Sent me pretty flowers in April,/ came on the wings of the angel (Gabriel)
The hand that rocked my cradle, he prepared the table,/ something I could relate to even though I had no cable.
When I am unable, power's been disabled,/ can't communicate to my own Tower of Babel,
Gabriel the angel came to my stable,/ said chosen of the gods, hail able, we praise you.
See I speak the truth, you might choose to believe in fables./ Do you believe in angels or fake names and labels?
Stay true. Know the path I walk is gonna be painful./ Bring to the navel? like I'm going through labour.
Many men hate you, many more underrate you./ Get ready for betrayal, unfaithful niggers lay low.
Uh, you know the Universe only rewards the faithful./ Father forgive them they don't know what they do. Uh,
Now check it:

Chorus/Hook
uh,
now look what loving made you do/ uhh, you're running when no one's chasing you
ah, I don't care if they love me (Bleep it!)/ above me only God can judge me.
uh, now look what loving made you do/ uhh, you're running but no one's chasing you
ah, I don't care if they love me (Bleep it!)/ above me only God can judge me.

Late in December, I received a letter./ No signature or sender. I had the shit rendered,
turned out it was never no previous offender./ Marked up my calendar. Enter: forever.
We enter, time turns Spring into Winter./ It follows the Summer will Fall in the center.
Words from the letter, written to remember./ I'm a fucking avenger. The pen is my temper.
I'll send you a helper, my flow healed a leper,/ MCs will remember me as the Elder
Idris Elba, Real Professor Peller/ I don't need no umbrella I'm fly with my propellers.
When fear enter, the verbal airbender/ break your agenda take no surrender,
you're getting dismembered, blended,/ getting reassembled, yes, with the emblem on the single.
The flow was peddled like gold medals/ on all levels, same goes for all devils.
Soul rebels, when I flow the soul trembles./ Angels on chariots riding on gold pedals.

Chorus/Hook
+ Above me only God can judge me.

Ghost (SDC):

I'm not looking for acknowledgements, just give me knowledge trick,/ see I got knowledge to self, so I know I'm the shit.
Room's full of smoke cos a product of my environment./ Now I'm feeling like Superman up in this Metropolis.
Making you Lex Luthor... my solar opposite./ Bleep, boys, you didn't know that there's no stopping this.
It's in God's hands so can't be deterred,/ His word dispersed and I'm red? popping rich
Truth, Nigger! Swallow it. This here is knocking, mehn, what a dope beat/ to put me in the zone, I got too much heat to get cold feet.
Too much heart to bypass, not enough time to waste,/ so I'm here paying my dues cos it costs a lot to be great.
If you're still sleeping on us then you're 2008,/ for those who've been awake, welcome back to the future.
You couldn't stop my rise if you had the eyes of Medusa./ No statute of limitation can stop us from going nuclear.
Quoting? off the rumours they're saying we must have fell off,/ According? to pop culture's, financially we're not well-off.
I started doing this cos I thought we were being retro?/ Gandhi said be the change you desire if you expect more.
So I got to stepping, bench-pressing these bars./ You see the muscle I'm flexing? Got too much hustle dere? fella?
uh, SDC - Jag Nation, Man, what a pairing!/ Just like parents we're son-ning these niggers!
See, I'm made in the image of God so a disrespectful you get?/ Bleep you, when you think you can judge me nigga.

Chorus/Hook

Tec (SDC):

Uh,/ Yeah,/ shhhhh,
Kneel to no man cos only heaven's above me,/ Call us Rap Messiah so I wonder where the love be
And if they will remain if the shit starts getting ugly./ Will Babylon corrupt me? Guy trust me, they're trying.
All the fake smiles, the schemes, the lying./ The ways of the sheep can never make sense to the lion
so there's no point in replying. I'm just killing them with silence./ Uh, the revolution has begun.
I'm feeling like the chosen thinking maybe I'm The One./ I'm feeling like Gowon the second that he picked that gun.
Guy, there's power in my hands I wonder what I will become./ Huh, when there's no place to run.
I'm bound to feel the heat I'm flying closer to the sun./ Will I hold on to power or, maybe I will run, or
shey I'll plant the seeds for the future ones to come./ This dictator rap guy, ki lo de t'en rap bayi?
My s? is supreme it shall never capsize./ Yeah. It shall never capsize.
I don't spit on the mic, my guy, I baptize. And that's life./
THE END.
Re: D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
This song is not from this planet. It has to be from a lyrically more advanced parallel universe where the legal tender is pure d0peness.
Jesse left his rhyming comfort zone for a break to reside in punch lining.
This is somehow unbelievable that Jagz is still underrated by some.
"Father forgive them they don't know what they do"
"If you're still sleeping on Jagz, then you're so 2008,/ for those who've been awake, welcome back to the future."
Ghost & Tec were so perfect. The SDC duo d0pe verses soar with Jesse's.
This is the best rap single and collaboration 2014. This is the case!
Re: D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Any thing jesse jagz and i'm sold. That's d case wit me grin
Re: D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
The case always on repeat mode
Re: D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
This song would steal you away and reposition your entire inside as he truly teleports you. This is pure strain African Hip Hop by the super Rhythmic Heavyweight rapper – dope everything! His 2013-104 albums, is to become ‘hip-hop report card’: a method of rating MCs (Emcees or rap vocalists) as a way of separating the premier MCs/ hiphop poets from their often one-dimensional, overrated counterparts (“Shoki MCs”).
Re: D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Repeat mode,

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Rick Ross Might Not Be Fake / Why Don't Nigerians Like Rock And Roll? / 10 Most-watched Youtube Nigerian Music Videos Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.