Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria (2578 Views)

Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Welcome on board! I am not here to talk about ethnicity or sound religious, am here to look at the issue from the economic point of view. I would have loved to compare buhari with Goodluck but after doing some research, i discovered that Buhari and Goodluck are like Philosophy and science. Science is a product of philosophy but has grown bigger than philosophy. So it would be horrible for me to compare Gej with GMB. So i will compare him with atiku who is his rival.
1. Buhari was born into an elite family which means he had everything he needed to succeed in life and business. As a former leader he could have made himself rich without being corrupt! If my brother get to be governor and at the end of his tenure he didn't make a few business contacts, i will disown him! So what happened to buhari? Simply put, 'THE MAN IS SIMPLY UNPRODUCTIVE! he owns no business at all! So he is not a thief and he doesn't have any legitimate means of income. He employs no Nigerian. He is totally unproductive! In the area of Self development, he did not take any course in business, he didn't further his education. Every education he has is either in military or associated to one. Sorry that can't be my president!

2. Atiku was a civil servant but before he had d opportunity to help himself when he was in Nigerian ports, he was first a farmer who made losses in agriculture. Fine he failed but he dared to try. He also went into real estate though he made a few success, it wasn't huge. What really made atiku a business tycoon? Let me use wikipedia to answer dat ' His most important business move came while he was a Customs Officer at the Apapa Ports. Gabrielle Volpi, an Italian businessman in Nigeria, invited him to set up Nigeria Container Services (NICOTES), a logistics company operating within the Ports. NICOTES would go on to provide immense wealth to Atiku.' he used his position to meet a business partner and together they forge a bond that has made him who he is. I will drop the links to a profile of both men so that you can spot the difference. If i am 71 and i am still taking loans when i used to be at the apex, then i am a failure! If i am a bank manager and a 71 year old comes to my bank to seek for a loan i won't allow it because the man is spent.

Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar

http://www.gamji.com/article5000/news5132.htm

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Daft post

In your esteemed daftness, you decide to grade quality of leadership based on how well they can add value to their own lives , whether in the long run or short run, corruption is corruption.

If you are in a position and hoping to build personal connection for yourself in future, trust me, you will become biased, prejudiced and unpatriotic.

So in your almighty cluelessness, Atiku and Obasanjo's ability to own gigantic private universities shows that they were great leaders.

I don't need to yab you, the thunder that will fire you is doing press up. Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:
Daft post

In your esteemed daftness, you decide to grade quality of leadership based on how well they can add value to their own lives , whether in the long run or short run, corruption is corruption.

If you are in a position and hoping to build personal connection for yourself in future, trust me, you will become biased, prejudiced and unpatriotic.

So in your almighty cluelessness, Atiku and Obasanjo's ability to own gigantic private universities shows that they were great leaders.

I don't need to yab you, the thunder that will fire you is doing press up. Anuofia

sorry i don't abuse ppl on social media.. If he has nawtin to offer himself, what made u think he can offer u anything? He hasnt managed any business whatsoever, he hasn't even worked for anyone. Just military tinz. Look at OBJ, he owned a farm which creates job for ppl dats productivity. Buhari cannot manage Nigeria becos he didn't manage his life

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

sorry i don't abuse ppl on social media.. If he has nawtin to offer himself, what made u think he can offer u anything? He hasnt managed any business whatsoever, he hasn't even worked for anyone. Just military tinz. Look at OBJ, he owned a farm which creates job for ppl dats productivity. Buhari cannot manage Nigeria becos he didn't manage his life
wow...I respect your ideology... One of a kind.

Obasanjo's farm started after his OFN...operation feed the nation in 1976...now can you decode the true purpose?

Obasanjo's farm collapsedfor a while until he became president again and boOM!!! He started making it big again...can you decode the true source?

If you need a business man as your president then good luck, but don't come crying to me when its too late.

The buhari you claim cannot manage Nigeria is the same buhari that managed Nigeria in just 20months and oil price was stable, naira value improved, moral discipline and values returned, and even the western world began to feel the threat of the Nigerian Economy as he began to develop other areas of our wealth thereby reducing our dependence on crude oil. The same buhari that built some refineries and also dealt a heavy blow on insurgency.

You really need to ask yourself this question:

As a Nigerian citizen, what do I really want?
A president that would later become the world's richest man?
Or a country that would later become the world's strongest economy?

It is up to you my dear. One man, one vote

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
J
BiHung:

Obasanjo's farm started after his OFN...operation feed the nation in 1976...now can you decode the true purpose?

Obasanjo's farm collapsedfor a while until he became president again and boOM!!! He started making it big again...can you decode the true source?

If you need a business man as your president then good luck, but don't come crying to me when its too late.

The buhari you claim cannot manage Nigeria is the same buhari that managed Nigeria in just 20months and oil price was stable, naira value improved, moral discipline and values returned, and even the western world began to feel the threat of the Nigerian Economy as he began to develop other areas of our wealth thereby reducing our dependence on crude oil. The same buhari that built some refineries and also dealt a heavy blow on insurgency.

You are the best man, These are the functions of a president incase dem Tanist forget

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:

lol.. One of the things u mention as an achievement is oil price being stable and am like wtf. So to u he made oil price stable. I don't argue with ppl dat don't knw anything abt important things like wat affects d price of oil. Buhari was leading Nigeria not opec. Now as for obj think it would be hypocritical for a person to make policies on agriculture nd yet he doesn't own one.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Running a Business is Quiet different from running a Country
Running a Business u have the interest of just one person; U
Running a Country u have the interest of every citizens in a country

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
J You are the best man, These are the functions of a president incase dem Tanist forget

u talked abt oath of Allegiance, and u forget to mention prosperity? How can a man who cannot prosper himself prosper odas?

Oath of Office of President
I, .............. do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

lol.. One of the things u mention as an achievement is oil price being stable and am like wtf. So to u he made oil price stable. I don't argue with ppl dat don't knw anything abt important things like wat affects d price of oil. Buhari was leading Nigeria not opec. Now as for obj think it would be hypocritical for a person to make policies on agriculture nd yet he doesn't own one.
Guy..so it is opec that made OBJ put oil price at 70naira and its OPEC that told yaradua to take it back to 65naira.

Its also OPEC that told Jonathan to make it 141naira and its also opec that made the mumu drop it to 97naira.

Okay I can see you really know so much about oil price. For your information OPEC only regulates the price of CRUDE OIL. Okay We are talking of refined oil that is sold to customers in the country which is a prerogative of NNPC and that is directly the choice of mr president, whether he wants to make a loss, a profit, or too much profit at the expense of the poor masses. You need to read before spewing trash.

Secondly about OBJ's farm and Operation Feed the Nation. You think he was leading by example abi? Okay...I have only one response to that.

The best way for a serious leader to lead by example is by empowering the masses - to be able to do it, because they are the once that will sustain the economy. When a leader "leads by example" by monopolizing his own policy, that is called ToTaL abuse of power and selfish enrichment, tantamount to personal AGGRANDISEMENT.

Go and learn
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

u talked abt oath of Allegiance, and u forget to mention prosperity? How can a man who cannot prosper himself prosper odas?

Oath of Office of President
I, .............. do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
1983-1985, Did Nigeria Prosperity decline. And that shiit is win mostly by team/cabinet members of the Presidency not the President alone. If u just know Buhari is a Team Leader. He works with team
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Running a Business is Quiet different from running a Country
Running a Business u have the interest of just one person; U
Running a Country u have the interest of every citizens in a country

businessman looks at customers or consumer
administrator looks at citizen. Both provide value for living. A gud busNess man would be a gud administrator. It is wat am saying. I don't care abt who is corrupt and who is not. Just do ur job and produce results.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

businessman looks at customers or consumer
administrator looks at citizen. Both provide value for living. A gud busNess man would be a gud administrator. It is wat am saying. I don't care abt who is corrupt and who is not. Just do ur job and produce results.
u dnt care about who is corrupt, What are the affects of corrupt and indiscipline?
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
BiHung:

Guy..so it is opec that made OBJ put oil price at 70naira and its OPEC that told yaradua to take it back to 65naira.

Its also OPEC that told Jonathan to make it 141naira and its also opec that made the mumu drop it to 97naira.

Okay I can see you really know so much about oil price. For your information OPEC only regulates the price of CRUDE OIL. Okay We are talking of refined oil that is sold to customers in the country which is a prerogative of NNPC and that is directly the choice of mr president, whether he wants to make a loss, a profit, or too much profit at the expense of the poor masses. You need to read before spewing trash.

Secondly about OBJ's farm and Operation Feed the Nation. You think he was leading by example abi? Okay...I have only one response to that.

The best way for a serious leader to lead by example is by empowering the masses - to be able to do it, because they are the once that will sustain the economy. When a leader "leads by example" by monopolizing his own policy, that is called ToTaL abuse of power and selfish enrichment, tantamount to personal AGGRANDISEMENT.

Go and learn
oil price is nt d same tin as d price of PMS or fuel. So u were talkin abt d price of fuel as an achievement? Omg. D oda guy said Naija prospered during buhari but didn't say how, what areas and what policies. Nigerians don't knw wat to demand from a leader and dats wat really is our problem. Dis one nt knw d difference between oil and fuel d oda don't knw d similarity between administrators and business men
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

oil price is nt d same tin as d price of PMS or fuel. So u were talkin abt d price of fuel as an achievement? Omg. D oda guy said Naija prospered during buhari but didn't say how, what areas and what policies. Nigerians don't knw wat to demand from a leader and dats wat really is our problem. Dis one nt knw d difference between oil and fuel d oda don't knw d similarity between administrators and business men
Guy your problem no be am o.
Which ward in yaba left did you escape from?

If the price of oil being stable doesn't mean any thing to you about the robustness of the economy then I think you should go back to your vet.doctor
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

Paying off debts is not prosperity to u shey
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
u dnt care about who is corrupt, What are the affects of corrupt and indiscipline?

yes and yes again! How many Nigerians write Jam and waec without runz, even d teacher dat says study hard gives u easy success. How many Nigerian driver would ave all d neccessary documents and follow d rules and regulation? Y complain when d policeman ask for somtin? Are yu doin d rite tin in d first place? How many Nigerian buy made in Nigeria product as an act of patriotism even though oda countries provide a beta one? To me d whole country is corrupt nt becos someone at d top is corrupt bt becos everyone is! So if buhari is coming for election and says his goal is fighting corruption den he is lost! D problem is not corruption but doin d rite tin like building roads, and controlling d economy to be beneficial to Nigerians, etc..
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
If an administration Can make oil price stable, Pay off debts, maintain Foreign exchange. Are we Mad.... That's the start we looking for
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Paying off debts is not prosperity to u shey

lol... Rotfl.. Are u serious? Which debt did he pay? If i am correct he came into office with a bad debt issue and left it 2bn dollars worse.
To me paying debt or borrowing is nt an issue. What did u do wit d money is what really am interested in. By d way obj was d one cleared our debt profile. So in dis light obj made Nigeria prosperous by paying our debt! All hail obj

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

yes and yes again! How many Nigerians write Jam and waec without runz, even d teacher dat says study hard gives u easy success. How many Nigerian driver would ave all d neccessary documents and follow d rules and regulation? Y complain when d policeman ask for somtin? Are yu doin d rite tin in d first place? How many Nigerian buy made in Nigeria product as an act of patriotism even though oda countries provide a beta one? To me d whole country is corrupt nt becos someone at d top is corrupt bt becos everyone is! So if buhari is coming for election and says his goal is fighting corruption den he is lost! D problem is not corruption but doin d rite tin like building roads, and controlling d economy to be beneficial to Nigerians, etc..
My bro, he said Indiscipline disunity, insecurity, n Corruption.
I want to ask you something do u think the past Government didn't do roads, and all d economy blah blah u mentioned.
What do u think make does things fail. The Roads, Railway, Nepa, water cooperation, Nitel, Nigeria Wire and Cable, Refinery, Nigeria Palm kennel , Iron n Tin mining, Peugeot, NTA, why do u fink all this things have failed. Why tell me why...
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

lol... Rotfl.. Are u serious? Which debt did he pay? If i am correct he came into office with a bad debt issue and left it 2bn dollars worse.
To me paying debt or borrowing is nt an issue. What did u do wit d money is what really am interested in. By d way obj was d one cleared our debt profile. So in dis light obj made Nigeria prosperous by paying our debt! All hail obj
were are u notes for him not clearing debts.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

Y was naira stable if debts wasn't Cleared. Answer this Question... If Buharis have been Nigerian President since 1983 till now. What would have become of this nation?
If Jonathans have been Nigerian president since 1983 till now,. What would have become of this nation?
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
If an administration Can make oil price stable, Pay off debts, maintain Foreign exchange. Are we Mad.... That's the start we looking for

stop saying oil price, it is misleading, say d price of fuel.
If an administration can build oil refineries or attract men dat build dem, attract foreign and local investment nt foreign exchange dat doesn't put food on my table, borrow money to provide social amenities and can pay back wen due, build roads fix education. Etc dats wat an administrator should do nt dat non-sense u listed as an achievement. Now i see y Nigeria is d way it is. We have too many unproductive ppl
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

stop saying oil price, it is misleading, say d price of fuel.
If an administration can build oil refineries or attract men dat build dem, attract foreign and local investment nt foreign exchange dat doesn't put food on my table, borrow money to provide social amenities and can pay back wen due, build roads fix education. Etc dats wat an administrator should do nt dat non-sense u listed as an achievement. Now i see y Nigeria is d way it is. We have too many unproductive ppl
if u are being productive u have to check ur lines too. What is the need of production when spoilers like corruption, indiscipline are the order of the day.. lemme use Lagos as a case study do u stay in lag. When fashola wanted to build a Park in oshodi, he didn't just go there to start building the park. He first reduced Thuggery in Oshodi by putting Security officials in place B4 the development.
So u see discipline n honest has to be the Background b4 development
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
My bro, he said Indiscipline disunity, insecurity, n Corruption.
I want to ask you something do u think the past Government didn't do roads, and all d economy blah blah u mentioned.
What do u think make does things fail. The Roads, Railway, Nepa, water cooperation, Nitel, Nigeria Wire and Cable, Refinery, Nigeria Palm kennel , Iron n Tin mining, Peugeot, NTA, why do u fink all this things have failed. Why tell me why...

nope dat is not y dey failed.. Clueless and unproductive ppl were in power. Do yu knw dat most states in Nigeria don't have a blue print? Dey don't ave a plan. No plan, no vision, so nawtin wil ever work. D only tin dat would work in such situation is luck, just get lucky. A country should ave a plan and its ppl should be aware of it so dat dey can be part of it. Just like in business. Show me a company dat don't ave a plan and i will show u dat d company is nt growing. Business men need to run dis country not a poor old man dat couldn't make use of his youth to cause a change
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
We have to change our ideology about Nigeria. The Problems with Nigeria is really bad... Corruption, Indiscipline, Disunity and terrorism. We need to fix these b4 thinking of developing the nation or we remain the Normal nigeria we used to b
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

nope dat is not y dey failed.. Clueless and unproductive ppl were in power. Do yu knw dat most states in Nigeria don't have a blue print? Dey don't ave a plan. No plan, no vision, so nawtin wil ever work. D only tin dat would work in such situation is luck, just get lucky. A country should ave a plan and its ppl should be aware of it so dat dey can be part of it. Just like in business. Show me a company dat don't ave a plan and i will show u dat d company is nt growing. Business men need to run dis country not a poor old man dat couldn't make use of his youth to cause a change
Sir, U hardly know the problems of Nigeria.... do u know wat an ERP solution is can u imagine NCC declined the use of ERP... No successful nation can work without the government. Agencies running... people in Nigeria are highly Indiscipline and corrupt
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Victorjam sir, gimme an example of a Country where development outrunned Corruption, Indiscipline, Terrorism n Disunity
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by victorjam(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
if u are being productive u have to check ur lines too. What is the need of production when spoilers like corruption, indiscipline are the order of the day.. lemme use Lagos as a case study do u stay in lag. When fashola wanted to build a Park in oshodi, he didn't just go there to start building the park. He first reduced Thuggery in Oshodi by putting Security officials in place B4 the development.
So u see discipline n honest has to be the Background b4 development

i like fashola.. Did u see wat it is to be productive? Who are d security officers? Opc and former agberros. He turn d thugs into officers. Dats productivity and creativity. Dats d kind of leader am talkin abt. Buhari is nt productive. If he gets into power he would start hunting certain and after four or eight years, he goes down and corruption continues. U can only fight corruption creatively nt wit guns, threats and imprisonment. Ask urself If buhari fought corruption years ago, wen is it still alive? D man wasn't creative, he was thinking like a army or soldier who just acts without thinking being spurred by emotion.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorjam:

i like fashola.. Did u see wat it is to be productive? Who are d security officers? Opc and former agberros. He turn d thugs into officers. Dats productivity and creativity. Dats d kind of leader am talkin abt. Buhari is nt productive. If he gets into power he would start hunting certain and after four or eight years, he goes down and corruption continues. U can only fight corruption creatively nt wit guns, threats and imprisonment. Ask urself If buhari fought corruption years ago, wen is it still alive? D man wasn't creative, he was thinking like a army or soldier who just acts without thinking being spurred by emotion.
I understand u bro, But it's a team now.. Not just GMB's Army anti- corruption decisions... He's with a team now anti Corruption + Productivity + creativity + discipline = u knw d answer na that's by far better than Cluelessness
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Victorjam sir, let's do our great nation a favor by Voting out GEJ2015
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Have you asked ur sef a question. Y did Productive ppl like fashola, Pat utomi, support Buhari's Presidential ambition.
because The War in Aso-rock is can't be won by just productivity. It's a Combo nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER!!! Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A Man(shock / Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday / (17 Years On RIP) 20 Things To Remember About Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.