Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Central Mosque; Many Feared Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Central Mosque; Many Feared Dead (461 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Central Mosque; Many Feared Dead by idris93(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Scores of people are feared dead in a bomb blast at Kano Central Mosque, near the Emir’s palace, witnesses and the spokesperson of the Military Joint Task Force in the state, Captain Ikechukwu Eze, have said.

Witnesses said the bomb went off as Muslims faithful prepared for Friday jumaat prayers, causing serious pandemonium as people ran helter-skelter for dear lives.

The explosion, which went off at about 2 p.m. before the Imam of the mosque, Sani Zahradeen, began his sermon was said to have been followed by sporadic gunshots.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/172029-bomb-blast-rocks-kano-central-mosque-many-feared-dead.html
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Central Mosque; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
I just don't know what this country is turning into, I think I'm tired of sad news. R.I.P to the dead I hate typing those words but I have to.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Central Mosque; Many Feared Dead by abdulstech: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
This calamity, the police brought upon us. Yet when the attack started back then against Nigeria police, we all show no concern. Afterall they brought this upon themselves. Gradually, moving to other areas; parks, markets, churches, yet we dint see it as collective evil. It later moved to mosques, and yet we still do not learn.

Instead for all us all to unite, fight this monster ones and for the good all rather some ethnic and religious bigot will soon take over here to spew rubbish. Our government has failed us because someone believe his opponent are behind this mess; for goodness sake will you kill your own people because you are against the government.

(1) (Reply)

Court Rejects Pdp’s Application To Remove Tambuwal As Speaker / Not Again! Gunmen In Kenya Separate Christians From Muslims And Then Kill Them / Okorocha Promises To Endinsurgency If Elected President In2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.