Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. (2040 Views)

KONGA App drains data faster than Youtube ! / Get Blackerry 10 (Q5,Q10,Z3,Z10,Z30) Autoloader Files. / All Nigeria Network Data Bundle For Blackberry Z10, Q5 , Q10 & Blackberry Z10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by IWillSucceed: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Blackberry 10 owners how do you cope with excess data drain in your phone.Data you can normally use for one week on a good old symbian phone can easily be wiped out in few minutes in a blackberry 10 device.I sold my blackberry 10 phone because of this even though I like the phone a lot.
Re: Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by vodacom: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
IWillSucceed:
Blackberry 10 owners how do you cope with excess data drain in your phone.Data you can normally use for one week on a good old symbian phone can easily be wiped out in few minutes in a blackberry 10 device.I sold my blackberry 10 phone because of this even though I like the phone a lot.
It all boils down to management of your data.
Re: Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by amAZEing: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin Try Android Bro
Re: Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by samsard(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
amAZEing:
grin grin grin Try Android Bro
Dude, Droids are worse. Plus the op shouldn't compare a Symbian fone with a BlackBerry OS10 fone; they are world's apart.
Re: Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by IWillSucceed: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2014
vodacom:

It all boils down to management of your data.
Sorry I'm late but how do you manage data on that device.Can you give us practical illustration e.g in android you have to switch off auto sync,auto backup,background apps etc.
Re: Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by vodacom: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
IWillSucceed:
Sorry I'm late but how do you manage data on that device.Can you give us practical illustration e.g in android you have to switch off auto sync,auto backup,background apps etc.
for example in my android device Tecno L 3, I use mobiwol to restrict background app, I use opera mini and most times I don't allow images to be displayed except when it is absolutely necessary. Use the mobiwol, I allow which application that can use the network for example whatsapp and opera mini during the day because charging rate on data especially airtel bis is expensive and other application during the night e.g facebook apk(wen necessary cos I use opera for facebook). For a rooted phone, I use droid wall. Bear in mind that android operating system doesn't compress data like blackberry O.S below 7.subscribe to glo bis costing N1000 for your Q5 n above since the data cap is higher.
Re: Blackberry Q5,Q10,Z10 Drains Data Excessively.solution Please. by IWillSucceed: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Vodacom thanks for the head up but I understand that Mobiwol you mentioned can restrict android apps but I don't think it can restrict the data hungry blackberry 10 Operating System and its corresponding apps which are the main culprits.Glo is a frustration in my area so its a waste of time to subscribe to their BIS.

(1) (Reply)

The Unveiling Of The Huawei P8 Smartphone In Nigeria / For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan / Exchange Glo Gift Data Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.