Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> (7374 Views)

Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) / Anna Banner Shares No Makeup Pics / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
1.Selena Gomez is one of celebrities who are adorable without any makeup. I think Selena looks almost the same as she does with makeup, except the dramatic eyes. I like her eye color and her lips look as full as they do with makeup!

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
2.Lady Gaga is another celebrity that you might not think would look great without her crazy makeup. Recently she even tweeted a photo of herself without makeup. I think she looks very beautiful and she doesn’t need to wear that crazy makeup!

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
3.As I am a big Harry Potter fan, Emma Watson is one of my favorite celebrities. Recently I saw some photos of her without makeup and I can tell you that she still looks great. For me Emma Watson will be always that smart girl from Hogwarts! Have you seen her new haircut? It’s very cute!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
4.Taylor Swift is one of those celebs who look absolutely incredible without makeup. Recently, Taylor did a photo without makeup at all and it was a great hit! I like this photo, she looks really gorgeous and she left her hair curly too. It’s looks breathtaking girls, you should try it out!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
5.Rihanna had been tweeting numerous pictures of herself without any makeup! It seems that she is ditching the makeup and most of the time she is going all-natural! Rihanna is one of those celebs who are not afraid to go out without makeup!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by Feranmicharles(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lady gaga? undecided
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
6.Miley Cyrus looks absolutely gorgeous without makeup. In fact, she practically always goes out without any makeup and I like that! Miley Cyrus has a big confidence to ditch all the colors and go natural. I think it’s good for her!

1 Like

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
7.Mila Kunis is another celebrity who looks great without any makeup. Have you ever seen Mila without makeup? She is so beautiful! Indeed, she is got all of the beauty, confidence and brains girls, watch out for her! I love her eyes, they still look beautiful without any shadow and liner!

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
8.A model from Israel Bar Refaeli looks stunning without makeup. I know she looks like she caught too much sun on her beautiful face here, but she is so awesome that she doesn’t even need a stitch of makeup.

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
9.Kate Bosworth is an American model, actress and singer who is not afraid to go makeup free. We are used to seeing Kate in full on make-up, but look at this pic, she look simply amazing wearing no makeup at all. I wish I could look half as great as she does on off days.

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by tola9ja: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by teemanbastos(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
but dy will luk greater wit Make downcheesy
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by radiant3(f): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
No.8
A model from Israel Bar Refaeli does not look stunning without make up at all...

1 Like

Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by PrettyEmy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is lady gaga an albino?
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by kelechiMarie(f): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Selena kiss
Mila kiss kiss
d others
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by kayalla(f): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
this ur model from isreal how she use looking stunning?
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by Babysho(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
tola9ja:
7.Mila Kunis is another celebrity who looks great without any makeup. Have you ever seen Mila without makeup? She is so beautiful! Indeed, she is got all of the beauty, confidence and brains girls, watch out for her! I love her eyes, they still look beautiful without any shadow and liner!

Furck Furck Woman...
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by Odkboy23(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Remove the Last two, they both look ridiculous
my best
1. Emma watson
2. Rihanna
3.selena gomez
4. Taylor and miley
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Mila Kunis, Miley Cyrus shouldn't be on that list. I'm comfortable with the rest featuring though.
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by mcky909: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by mcky909: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
I found about taylor swift this Now how is she looking without makeup??
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by enoqueen: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nothing can be compare with makeup.
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by mcky909: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
How about kim Without makeup!!!!!

http://hdwallpapersfit.com
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by mcky909: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Check out most hottest celebrity wallpapers on http://wallpaperflix.com
Re: 9 Сelebrities Who Look Great Without Makeup<pics> by ShayGirl(f): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Selena Gomez is da bomb kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Of Psquare Brothers Pictured Opening Up Her Thighs In Short Leather Skirt / Rapper Kevin Gates Was Force To Suck A Tranny (DICK) In Prison By Blood Gang / Las Las unclothedness Is Now A Normal Thing Fans React To Mercy Eke Ass Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.