Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,285 members, 7,833,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Eminem Finally Confirms He And Rihanna Used To Play 'ten Ten' :-) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Finally Confirms He And Rihanna Used To Play 'ten Ten' :-) (490 Views)

Eminem Finally Confirms He And Rihanna Used To Play 'ten Ten' :-) / Davido Finally Confirms That "Skelewu" Is Spiritual + Juju Tins / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Finally Confirms He And Rihanna Used To Play 'ten Ten' :-) by Joshkid(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
All this kiss and tell men...lol. We've all
heard the rumours...Rihanna and
Eminem used to kcuf and she was
badly heartbroken when he ended
things. Now, years later, he's talking
about it in a song...

In his new song, Shady XV, which
was released yesterday, Eminem
talked specifically about giving
Rihanna head. He spits;

Still get along with this voice
cause that's the monster
So do-si-do with a sociopath,
everyone who knows me
knows that
What they don't know is the fact Rihanna calls me Pinocchio, meh
She loves the way I lie
Sits on my face and waits for my
nose to grow

(1) (Reply)

It's A Big Catch... Picture Of My Christmas Chicken.... / Would You Tell Her?? / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.