Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Black Friday Offer.... Your Take...nl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Friday Offer.... Your Take...nl (598 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Doesn't Worth It At All / Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! / Black Friday In Delta State(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday Offer.... Your Take...nl by Philipmems(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Oops I Don miss road sorry politicians but...

Now I know why people think we Nigerians are shady.. Linda talked about the success of jumia's black Friday like she wasn't paid to do so SMH ... Its one of the biggest corporate scam I have witnessed lately and I think such unfortunate scams should not be repeated again...
as a website its a total failure, cheap, and lacks credibility, it failed woefully to handle the traffic generated by their offers, they claimed they were surprised at the traffic that it overwhelmed them.. . JUMIA... You know Nigerians like cheap quality things with all due respect..to my people. You should have been prepared for the traffic running into millions of hits per minute...
Secondly your so called mega offers, most especially the S5 Samsung and PS4 which I tried to purchase is a scam and your reputation to make good offers well by my standard has diminished greatly because jumia is not credible....
The S5 samsung saga, immediately the offer came out it was sold out already, I have almost 100 internet users in my officeoffice area and most people were excited to purchase the phone so our hands never left F5 button, we have an internet with 12mb consistent download speed that is super fast and reliable immediately the first offer came in on the site for the phone it was already sold out everyone was checking, internet is not post office that takes 2 days to get to its destination... The website kept crying as it couldnt cope with the traffic from potential buyers...
When the sold out marking finally went off if you click on buy now nothing will happen or it will tell you the website didn't expect this much people and its being updated for new deals .... All day I tried but to no avail well its all good at least I manage to get a 43 inch Samsung TV which also had a good deal on it although its not the mega deal I was hoping to get.
Conspiracy theorem
I think jumia possibility registered bogus accounts to purchase if not all then most of the S5 samsung phones and ps4 so they can sell it later for the sites price or slightly lower, don't forget Samsung rep gave them the phones as part of their black Friday bonus/bonanza and they will show evidence of people booking for the phone to the Samsung rep.
JUMIA just LOST it credibility
Re: Black Friday Offer.... Your Take...nl by abnsugbe: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
TO BE FRANK BRO, SO FAR NIGERIA IS CONCEREND,I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTIN FROM THE INTERNET......JUMIA IS A PURE SCAM.
I STILL HAVE MY 2 LEG
Re: Black Friday Offer.... Your Take...nl by deor03(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
abnsugbe:
TO BE FRANK BRO, SO FAR NIGERIA IS CONCEREND,I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTIN FROM THE INTERNET......JUMIA IS A PURE SCAM.
I STILL HAVE MY 2 LEG

Try #whodeybuy
Re: Black Friday Offer.... Your Take...nl by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
I cant believe you guys fell for that crap this year again, cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Boko Haram Solution = Usraeli Embassies / Photo: Imo Film Academy Collapses Barely A Week After Commissioning / Nanny Who Battered 18mths Baby Explains The Cause, Pleads For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.