Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia (10789 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Seun(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2005
Related: MTV Europe Awards 2005: 2Face Idibia Is 'Best African Act'!

Hi there,

2face Idibia's official website is at www.idibia2face.com. You can listen to 'You Are my African Queen (lyrics)' on the web from that site. Just open the page and wait patiently.

Unfortunately, there is no functioning guest-book on that site! This page has been created to function as an unofficial guest book for 2Face Idibia. If you're a fan of [I]2face Idibia[/I], feel free to drop your public comments for this musician here. Of course, you have to register first.

And please, his name is "2face" or "2 face", not "Twoface" or "Tuface Idibia"!.

Seun.
My Guestbook Entry:
Oga 2Face,

You started with the Plantation Boyz, then you went solo, and in spite of obstacles here and there you have been going from grace to grace, winning one award after the other. Your 'African Queen' song is [I]incredible[/I], and your steady march forward is [I]inspiring[/I].

Wishing you many more decades of success!

Seun Osewa.
Ogun State, Nigeria.
[email][/email]
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ChristineF: 8:14pm On May 14, 2005
Hey I am from Scotland.

A friend from Nigeria let me hear "African Queen". It amazing!

Hope you will be over in the UK bringing out that sorta stuff!

Best of luck

Christine
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by chinelo: 9:29am On May 17, 2005
Hey guy I'll really like to know about you as a friend. I dont need anything else, just want to be part of your friends. I am in Uniport Level 1 reading Sociology. My name is Sandra. You can contact me on chineloolga@yahoo.com or 08052116898.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Puresou1: 5:06am On May 20, 2005
Please Please, I just heard this song "My african Queen" n i am desparately in love with it..
it's very good. I need to hear it again.
Please let me know the fasted way i can get to listen to this song again
I went to the page Sean but the song didn;t load up.
please someone get back to me.
I need to listen to this song again like yesterday,
Thank yousmiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Donpet(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2005
I really love 2face. And am very happy that I have found his website.
Thanks
Donpet
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by chineye: 4:44pm On May 23, 2005
personal i think 2face is the boom. am living in South AFrica and just found out about him. i love his music and i wish to see more of our people making it big time like him. he is the best.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Farriel(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2005
I simply look at 2face from a relatively normal perspective. I think he's simply a good musician, nothing too extraodinary.

By the way, what sort of f**king site is that he's got? Someone with a color blindness did that for him?
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by mosiate(f): 3:22pm On May 24, 2005
i'm always impresssed each time i hear the song and sometimes feel like crying.how i wish the song was just dedicated to me by him. infact he is the bomb, i take a bow each time i hear any of his songs.I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A DINNER WITH HIM
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ganjagurl: 3:09am On Jun 01, 2005
smileyHey i love 2face soooooooooooooooooooooo much my fren introduced my to nigerian music and its the best thing ever . I hope 2face continues to make geart music. grin grin from every1 ay 11216 ny. wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Chigszy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2005
Gosh i heard the song You are my African Queen by 2face, I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG!!! i kept on playing it that i drove my friends crazy!!!! The song deserves lots of Awards!!!!! 2 THUMBS UP!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by 2fyne4yall(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2005
First i was not really into ma homeland ( Nigerian) music, wink until heard
African queen, rolleyesbut nuff bout dat cos all i wanna say is keep doing ur ting
cos down ma endz  cool(East London & south East London ) we r feelin ur
music.... kiss tongue cool grin wink smiley
keep doing ur thing from Tokunbo aka 2_fyne_4_yall
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by bigblue(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2005
hi i am bigblue an artist by Godgrace well a good thing of your music wishing u sucess. this is my mail address plz u can raech to i havew a message 4 u. thanks bye.
ORG4DWORLD_4DTOTG@YAHOO.COM.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Red(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2005
Am i the only one here who thinks dude can't sing?And why is everyone getting their panites in a wad over this African queen song?It is bland at best.I would not waste my money on this stuff.Now if you want authentic Nigerian Music get some Fela CD's not all this American wannabes
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by olufunmi(f): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2005
hi innocent u know d thing wey make me like u na d way wey u dey talk u no dey feel at all. since d first day wey i start to call u, u never never feel 4 once my dear just keep it up. nu funmi from kaduna. nothing dey happen.. my regards to na, tell him its funmi
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by hotangel2(f): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2005
Hehe. 2face, I ain't never been to none of ya concerts neither have i seen the video of your song "African Queen". But I must say the lyrics and the song was smoking. I love that song, and imma be especting more from you. Keep your head up bro. It's your youngest and best fan..Lizzy.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Greatpeter(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2005
2face? Only the African Queen track is good the rest G-o-s-h!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by deepleke(m): 5:28am On Jul 02, 2005
as much as i love 2faze, i must confess that his website is wacked and so dry .i wonder who design such a drab website for him ,i think he should ask for a refund or what do u think? wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by princeabely2k4: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2005
I love 2face so so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh. y because notting abaawa.i love so much God has shown him his talent how i can find my. or phaphs i should go into music or seun what do u think.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by mai(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2005
hi 2face
i have always being a bad listener towards the nigerian songs but since the day i heard YOU ARE MY AFRICAN QUEEN,i search for your ulbam evrywhere!nice piece of work,man1keep it burning
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Blessed(f): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2005
Yo, straight from down south USA.When I heard the song AFRICAN QUEEN, I was too happy, I made it ma favourate song. Finally, African chicks get some love. On behalf of African chicks around the world We greatly love the song. Keep doin ur thing!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by JQ1(f): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2005
Ur music has come all the way up north.
We sittin in sweden lissenin to ur music.
Keep it up.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Saintjoe(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2005
Hey All cheesy,
I love Tu face and i think am one of his greatest fan. I hope Tu face will keep shining forever. Pls can someone give me his e-mail, i just need to contact him to congartulate him, anytime anywhere i hear any of his songs i will always pause and listen to it cos i liked it so much. Tuface i love u 4 real
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by nike4luv(f): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2005
hes a gr8 guy..i mean hes hot, gat gud voice..gr8 smile..hang on..was he really attacked, dats distressing i must say..

hope u recover quickly 2face..owel
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by angel(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2005
2face, i just think u re the best and we here in london are really gbadun e men wink kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Latoya(f): 4:02am On Jul 27, 2005
2FACE IDIBAI
he is the main MAN!!!
he is cute and he has a hot body and a very sexy voice.i wish i know him better.
his songs r good,i like the keep on rocking song cos i am a dance person,i love to party and have fun.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Latoya(f): 4:08am On Jul 27, 2005
I need to really know if Beyonce Knowles is hotter than Tyra Banks,Naomi Campbell,Halle berry and all top Models.i don't even think she is hotter than Paris Hilton not to even talk about Kelly Rowland.
Some people don't know what it is to be pretty.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by hotangel2(f): 4:10am On Jul 27, 2005
Latoya.. make a new topic. Go to music forum and click new topic.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by nike4luv(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2005
Beyonce, Naomi Campbell, Halle Berry.. shocked..dose are de hot ones..too bad i'll choose beyonce, halle berry is very hot too but dere r sum pple considered to be hotter dan she is..

hey u notice summin..dese top hot models are Africans..dats soo cool cos den pple can believe dat black is beauty..
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Latoya(f): 5:15am On Aug 01, 2005
Black is Beautiful what do you expect,u don ever see any balck person wey no dey attractive?
2face is an example tongue and moi kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by nike4luv(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2005
we need a song up in here dat says black is beautiful grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Pinky(f): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2005
i love that guy ...Tu face.  i wonder why some peeps loathe him, he's sexy, smart & a great RnB singer. i love African queen & ufene Ibago(nothing dey happen).. i can't help but step  each time Tu face's voice or face pops up anywhere.. if i go for his show.. only God knows what i will do .. am so sure i will run wild with............
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by newton: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2005
i love u i am from fedral college of education(technical)omoku. i study metal work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Asa Single -the Guaranty Trust Bank Theme Song / Oyinbos Doing Psquare's Alingo (video) / Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.