Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,044 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia (10810 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by sassy: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2005
i really think 2face is hottttttttt.his vocals are really good and i cant c him going anywhere but up.although African Queen is good,I prefer Ole.
As 4 Olufunmi,pls pple should stop beefing Styl -plus they are good and that song is d bomb. we should try 2 support our Nija artistes.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by sassy: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2005
i really think 2face is hottttttttt.his vocals are really good and i cant c him going anywhere but up.although African Queen is good,I prefer Ole.
As 4 Olufunmi,pls pple should stop beefing Styl -plus they are good and that song is d bomb. we should try 2 support our Nija artistes.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by nana(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2005
yes o,notin dey happen.We are together.

Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by hotangel2(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2005
Awwwwwww.... at the Europe Music Awrd ehn... Cute lil muffin. I'm happy for him. kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 4:55am On Nov 19, 2005
go 2-face, it's your bitrthday! we're going to party like it's your birthday!and we don't really care if it's not your birthday.  much love 2-face, too much love!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Dimples: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hey Hey Hey (Yaso)
I dont even know if the spelling to dat is right.
All i wanna say is "Whoever said Nigerians weren't fine"
2Face, you are one of the most sexiest brothas i have ever seen, you know, your style is great, i love the way you sing, your voice is so different from othe artists. I just love what you do, keep doing what you do to the fullest, coz we all love you and your music.
Enough from me for now, i wouldnt wanna bore anyone.
Good luck and God bless you.
xxxxThe one and only Dimplesxxxx
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2005
You have no idea how much i love you right this minute for saying those words. kiss I love it when some one is able to see and recognize a fine sexy talented brother.Welcome to NAIRALAND. cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Saintjoe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2005
YEah 2face is cute, and talented i am happy for him for the award he won. Buti think they are many musicina in Nigeria here that are far better than him ( as in handsome, talented, and sexy too)
Like P. Square check out those guys there ar eon move. Even Face the guy is good too.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2005
i agree with you bro! p-square are just exploding and need I add how FINE they are! i haven't seen FAZE yet though but with a voice like that, no doubt he'll be a cuttie. but i still think 2-face is the sexiest so far and i still love my sexy cool 2-face wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2005
your sexy 2face?lol lol.Don't you get it? rolleyes
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2005
oh nooo! not you again rolleyes
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Z4M4eva(f): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2005
Keep it up guys, good work smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Z4M4eva(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2005
Keep it up guys, good work smiley
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by layi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2005
Faze isnt cute but he's nice.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2005
hmmmm, ok. i won't argue cos i haven't seen him but i'll get back to you when i eventually do cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2005
ocho:

hmmmm, ok. i won't argue because i haven't seen him but i'll get back to you when i eventually do cheesy
so that you will go and claim that one,too. cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2005
haba twin sis! i won't cheat on facey now!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by sharon: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2005
Yo man, what's up i really luv yo music. I want 2 become yo pal.I'm from Uganda, female but a rwandese by tribe.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Saintjoe(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2005
Yeah I agree with u guys Tu-face is cute and sexy i never argued that but, P-Square rocks more than he do.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Advin(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2005
Hello Landers.
There is this debate in town that our own 2face Idibia will not be really heard off in two years to come.
What is your opinion on this? Do you think he will fade by 2007?
See ya.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by sweetme(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2005
i cant really say if he will but there is a possibility he will...but i hope he doesnt.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by spikelord(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2005
OF course he will fade. Faze is still there for you people to feel. We still have enough artists who are still shinning underground. So what do u think Tuface will do about that? He's got nothing more to put on floor for you people to listen to other the ones he was being featured. He's even fading gradually.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2005
personally, I see more coming from 2-face in the future. I also think he gives the kind of impression that potrays him as one with a lot of potential so all i can say is all the best to him. i gues at this point, we can only count on the future to tell how it's really going to be.
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Aduraseyi(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2005
yeah,i just found dis page....................I really love 2face and i hope i meet him before i leave mother earth.Nuff love!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Jeanne(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2005
Hi 2Face,
I am from Germany. Me and some friends were on your concert with Patrice in Munich. You were great!!!!!! And we love
your song African Queen. We hope to hear more music like this.
Bye your German Fans
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2005
Aduraseyi:

yeah,i just found this page....................I really love 2face and i hope i meet him before i leave mother earth.Nuff love!!!!!
i'd love to meet him too cry cry cry cry
welcome to Nairaland  Aduraseyi & Jeanne grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by Buya(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2005
smiley

Hey yow am a Gambian but listening to your music is something else, you're really wonderful and I like your songs.
All I want you to know is that you have nothing but Nigeria as your own and please never emulate others started very fine and then messed up because of taking other people's attitude.

God is clapping for you make use of those claps and dance to your tune before its too late. I appreciate your song "My African Queen and I hope that songs was dedicated to your mother for they are our African queens. Thanks and keep it up brother mann.

Regards to all those helping you.

Buya
The Gambia
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ajuna: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2005
hey 2face u sing good i hope u will continew singing good music like this, we are expecting a very good track like african queen from u,
because i'm from african and i also like african grils look beutifull. lol lol lol
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by cutiepie: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2005
how can i hear the song african queen when i tried to click on the web link it says it is not aval
kristin
usa
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by abasi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2005
Here is the link to 2face african queen http://nigeriamovies.net/2FACE.htm
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by temilo28: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2005
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO WROTE THE SONG "AFRICAN QUEEN" WAS IT BLACKFACE,AND HIS SECOND HOT SINGLE "RIGHT HERE" DEFINITELY BY OJB. THOSE WHO WROTE THOSE WONDERFUL SONGS SHUD GET THE CREDIT.THE SONG HE REALLY WROTE WAS "NFANA IBAGA" (WAS HE RAPPING OR SINGING?) WHICH WAS WHACK!
FINAL VERDICT: YOUR SECOND ALBUM WILL SHOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE! wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia by ocho(f): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2005
cry cry and cheesy cheesy
i have mixed emotions about your post. but nothing dey happen sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square / Kcee Ft Wizkid - Pull Over (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.