Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,819 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious (840 Views)

Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures / VIDEO: Can Jimi Agbaje Govern Lagos ? / Can Someone Help Interprete This Hon. Obahiagbon's English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by Ramnon2: 1:47am On Nov 29, 2014
It seems to be saying that Nigeria belongs to Northerners and that they must take charge of Police, Customs, CBN, army etc, etc

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152646346247701&set=vb.575297700&type=2&theater
Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by temitemi1(m): 2:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Well I dnt understand hausa bt if that's what he saying that Means sense is Missing then n that's why we need to resist apc with everything we got. God bless Nigeria. GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by whitecat2: 3:07am On Nov 29, 2014
You need to get your head out of the sack and take a fresh breath, you are suffocating, pal! The message has not been translated yet and you already saw apc. What about pdp? In case you don't know, Hausa and northerners are involved in pdp right from presidency to the lowest tier of the goverment.
temitemi1:
Well I dnt understand hausa bt if that's what he saying that Means sense is Missing then n that's why we need to resist apc with everything we got. God bless Nigeria. GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by Jaideyone(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
I'm sure you blame APC each time you try to nail your wife and your little finger fails to stand erect... douchebag

1 Like

Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
I'm sure you blame APC each time you try to nail your wife and your little finger fails to stand erect... douchebag
look whos ranting..
foool,didntcha op a thread sometime ago about picking up prostitutes on da streets n how u got down with one only for her to ditch n dump u after spending ur stolen dough on her? Beats me howdahell u didnt know ur limp pencil_diick was responsible 4 da dumping!!!
Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by Jaideyone(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rexxie:

look whos ranting..
foool,didntcha op a thread sometime ago about picking up prostitutes on da streets n how u got down with one only for her to ditch n dump u after spending ur stolen dough on her? Beats me howdahell u didnt know ur limp pencil_diick was responsible 4 da dumping!!!
lol I get it now. you are disturbed. I understand you had a rough childhood. sorry... but please provide a link to the thread where I talked about picking up a prostitute. I dey wait o... ewu gambia
Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
lol I get it now. you are disturbed. I understand you had a rough childhood. sorry... but please provide a link to the thread where I talked about picking up a prostitute. I dey wait o... ewu gambia
piimpin'_limp_diicked diick_head...junkyard jackarsse..ewurè lati gambiya,that ur nu moniker?! grin
Re: Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious by IleIfe2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
It is a Muslim/northern version of that Bosun Emmanuel sermon. He's talking about a conspiracy against northern muslims. He's a religious baiter like that pastor and should be in jail.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal Admits Omisore’s Ballot Papers / Gov Ajimobi Should Be Arrested. / How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.