Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition (4241 Views)

Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by DSuperWoman(f): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2014
With everybody bringing out their own types of people you meet everywhere, I've decided to do mine. I was at a beauty pageant audition yesterday and I decided to write my own experience of the girls I observed.

1)The really young girls that makes the judges ask "are you parents aware you're here?"

2) The over confident girl that feels she knows it all

3) The ones that have auditioned for that same pageant over and over and begin to lecture others as on what to do

4) The critic. all she does is criticise other girls, "why is this one wearing wedge to an audition?" "what kind of hair is that?" "Why is this one dressed like ashawo?" E CONCIENE YOU?

5) The gossips. They just sit somewhere and gossip as if they've met before

6) The ones that put "God, favour, grace" at the beginning and end of every statement they make

7) The over serious ones that will die if they don't win but for some reason they don't win.

cool The ones that like to show off their beauty with skimpy clothes

9) The really tall ones that get everyone they walk pass asking "how tall are you?"

10) The really fair girls that feel pageantry is for their skin type alone #ifaahear

11) The pretty ajebotas that look as if they can't hurt a mosquito

12) The really smart girls that look like they know what they're doing and leave you intimidated

13) The quiet girls that are all to themselves #wiedo

14) The really friendly girls that associate with everyone and will be saying "I wish we all enter camp, you guys are fun" #ifaahear

15) The Girl that is going to win. This is not in all cases though as there are some genuine pageants but most pageants are not. This Girl might not even audition, she just comes to camp, not taking things serious as others girls and ends up wining or she might boss people around cause she knows she'll win. And the organisers be treating her special.

Visit my blog www.dsuperwoman.com
Subscribe to my bbm channel C004E2BE6
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by 2cato: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2014
@op which one do you and ishilove and lillimax belongs to and have you ever made it to the round of 70 before? Please be truthfull even if only once 4 i know most of you are born liers
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by DSuperWoman(f): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2014
2cato:
@op which one do you and ishilove and lillimax belongs to and have you ever made it to the round of 70 before? Please be truthfull even if only once 4 i know most of you are born liers
I belong to the friendly and smart girl category and yes I have made it, I have even won a pageant before.
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by Seanixking: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2014
#Meditating
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by LadyH(f): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
DSuperWoman:
I belong to the friendly and smart girl category and yes I have made it, I have even won a pageant before.
pilsure oooorrrrrrr angry
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by 2cato: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2014
I will trust you for this
DSuperWoman:
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by DSuperWoman(f): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2014
grin
2cato:
I will trust you for this
grin
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by Jennydoris(f): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
13) The quiet girls that are all to themselves #wiedo...

This is were I will belong if am to attend any.... tongue
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by prettyjo(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
incase
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by DSuperWoman(f): 4:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Jennydoris:

13) The quiet girls that are all to themselves #wiedo...

This is were I will belong if am to attend any.... tongue
try one for the fun of it. You might be suprised
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by Jennydoris(f): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2014
DSuperWoman:
try one for the fun of it. You might be suprised

Ok na. Will do that when the time comes.
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by SexyFox(f): 4:20am On Dec 01, 2014
I'm not in any categories as I have never done pageant competition. If I do am, it will be for fun cheesy
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by ROZZAYY(f): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Just incase
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by DSuperWoman(f): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Try one for fun dear. You'll enjoy the experience
SexyFox:
I'm not in any categories as I have never done pageant competition. If I do am, it will be for fun cheesy
Re: Fifteen Types Of Girls You Find In A Beauty Pageant Audition by Mprex(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Beauty pageantry is fun. Even if you dont win. The experience is priceless8)

(1) (Reply)

African Queens Rocking Braids (2022): African Braids Styles. / 2022 Latest Gorgeous Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles / Asoebi Style 2023 | 2023 Sophisticated Asoebi Lace Styles | Trendy Lace Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.