Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken (29146 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Kbraims(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
In ur writting u said destroyed like twice or more, so the history has been broken since they started destroying n rebuilding, so I guess this is also one of destroyed u made mention earlier. God bless Nigeria!!
pple wl neva tink d same!
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by fizzy94(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Now I belive the saying "karma is a b!tch". Just as usman danfodio used his sword to drive islam through, his actions have now boomeranged and his sword has turned against him.

The same way they have been killing christians and celebrating their despicable act of massacre, they are now at the receiving end of the divide.

When would people like u have sense and realize that this BH thingy is affecting everyone whether Christian or Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Kbraims(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Now I belive the saying "karma is a b!tch". Just as usman danfodio used his sword to drive islam through, his actions have now boomeranged and his sword has turned against him.

The same way they have been killing christians and celebrating their despicable act of massacre, they are now at the receiving end of the divide.

mark you a gud muslim who follow qur'an nd sunna wl neva b happy 4 killn innocent xtian bt am sure lukn at ur commnt u're happy 4 wat hapn in d mosque! Is dat wat u're thought in church? Or u're amöng d evil minded?

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Kbraims(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Who are d boko haram? nd wat is rily dia aim? datz is wat a thinkable prson shld b asking his/herself because BH is more dan wat we tink!

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2014
pendy179:

If you're educated you won't say usman Dan fodio brought Islam to west Africa. Was he the one who brought Islam to western Nigeria not to talk of Mali, Senegal, Gambia, Ghana, Togo and other countries in West Africa.

Usman Dan fodio is Fulani and what has his introduction of Islam done to link him to the barbaric acts of some ill-informed Kanuris misled by some scholars of doom, who read and cannot comprehend the book they said they are following.
read my post again, I never opined that danfodio introduced islam to west africa, I only asserted to the fact that he introduced JIHAD to west africa. If you have a dissenting view, post it here with sufficient buttressing evidence. I am open to new knowledge and understanding pertaining to the topic
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Kagarko(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
p3ndy79:
The great mosque of Kano was built for Sarki Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century. It was made of mud, and was of the soro, or tower, variety. It was moved to a new site by Sarki Muhammad Zaki in 1582, and rebuilt in the mid 19th century by Abdullahi Bayero. It was destroyed in the 1950s, and rebuilt, according to some sources, with British support, in appreciation of the country's role in Second World War. All through this long period, over 400 years, there was never a time, this sacred place failed to host a congregational prayer (5 times daily) until today- November 28. 2014 when a Jumu’at prayer was stopped and scores of people killed.

Ya Allah expose and destroy this useless and senseless killers and vampires. They are blood suckers and not really inclined to any religion.

Allah Is our strength and HE shall Continue to guide us unto the straight path.

This is very very bad.

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by HYENACHIEF(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Are Christians retaliating now?

ask d numbskull!
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by aadoiza: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
lacasa:

Nxt time, ignore Id.iots like that.

They thrive on attention.

Id.iots r meant to be ignored.
You're spot on, a dodo like that should be ignored

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by ademoladeji(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Now I believe the saying "karma is a b!tch". Just as usman danfodio used his sword to drive islam through, his actions have now boomeranged and his sword has turned against him.

You're a phool... Try dey use your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Yinkagbo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Diffdeef:
Thank God I'm in France...

And hope ur parents and younger ones are in france too.?
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Zaikon(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
yuzjet:
Despite that, we will overcome إن شاء الل
bi qudratiLlahi
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Dhulqarnain(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Inna lillahi waina ilayhi raji'un

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Thirdborn: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
This statement was made by President Goodluck Jonathan on 24th June 2012 during his media chat on NTA; “They believe that when they attack a church, Christian youths will revolt against Muslim youths, and they don’t care about who dies in the process.
“They also think that government will be destabilised when they are attacking churches. Watch out, if it doesn’t work, of course, we will stop it, but if it doesn’t work, the same Boko Haram will start attacking mosques to instigate Muslim youths to attack Christians.” The following Friday bombs were discovered at Fagge mosque in Kano. This is not hearsay or a lie but a verifiable fact. I remember this statement more than anything else he said during that chat because it set off bells in my head. I had to dig for full text of the chat to make sure he actually said it. My question is, how did he know? Now add this utterance to others he has made over the last few years and bells start to ring. He said in January 2012 that Boko Haram had infiltrated his government he also claimed to know who they are at one point. On why he was treating Boko Haram with kid gloves he said "They are our siblings; you can't set the army to go and wipe out your family". I said it before and I will say it again, this government aren't cowards, they are willing collaborators. Nigerians are dying everyday while they play politics with our lives. Many times they threatened to reveal the names of the sponsors but failed to do so and when an Australian priest affiliated with the government mentioned names he was quickly discredited and disowned by the government. Why is it that a bomb always goes off when there is a crisis in government? They have intentionally created chaos so as to divide Nigerians along ethno-religious lines and they have succeeded so far because we have been the most ignorant and gullible human beings since 2010. The lie has become the truth and the truth a lie. If Nigerians have ever needed a reason to unite and stand firm to say "Enough is enough", this is it. We are better than this. We need to hold the government accountable and take appropriate action.

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by olayinka63: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Now I believe the saying "karma is a b!tch". Just as usman danfodio used his sword to drive islam through, his actions have now boomeranged and his sword has turned against him.

and you are still proving your ignorance and barbarism

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by olayinka63: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
it was danfodio who introduced jihad to this part of west africa, so he is 100% responsible for producing the likes of shecau and his ilks . Is he one of your proginators? You sound pained

from the history of your fore father mentione the peoples killed by danfodio

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
olayinka63:

from the history of your fore father mentione the peoples killed by danfodio
Guy, why are you stalking me? Abi you be homo..

I cover my ass with the blood of jesus.
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Pampers: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
What is Nairaland turning into. I never knew people like slonge2 really existed. So heartles. reall demonic hearted. He doesn't deserve any reply coz I really think his dumb as pple av stated earlier. Am out of here.
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pampers:
What is Nairaland turning into. I never knew people like slonge2 really existed. So heartles. reall demonic hearted. He doesn't deserve any reply coz I really think his dumb as pple av stated earlier. Am out of here.
why are you spamming my mt nah, abeg just evaporate into oblivion, no one will miss you. Insignificant t.w.a.t
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by juman(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Blame the useless nigerian leaders for that.

They are so useless that a country of 54 years and a population of 170 million people cannot boast of steady 4k mega watts of electricity.

What a failed country with absolute useless leaders!

The leaders that they no nothing except parading themselves around as leaders, but lead nobody except their family members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead / President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / 12-year-old Caned For Wearing Hijab Out Of Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.