Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Make Up & Dressing Kids Like Adults – My Opinion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Up & Dressing Kids Like Adults – My Opinion (3003 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up & Dressing Kids Like Adults – My Opinion by jbdasilva(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2014
I don't know why some women are suffering their babies for no just cause. Little babies are beautiful creatures already; you don't need to start dressing them like adults and making them feel like an adult when they are just babies.

They are beautiful already. You don't need to make them up like adults. I just walked passed a woman back strapping her baby. You need to see the way this poor girl is sweating with the heavy attachment they sew to her scalp, the heavy pendant around her neck and her sweat has spoilt the make up her mum wore for her; making her face look like a colour book

I see no reason why you should start wearing Lipstick, Mascara, Eye liner, etc for your 2-10 year old daughter, they don’t need it, it is we the adults that needs or uses make-up to enhance our beauty due to aging or other skin issues. Babies don't need them.

If a married woman wear Make-up, of cause she is doing so for her husband, now if you wear makeup for your 3 year old daughter, whom are you making her up for? There are clothes for adults and there are clothes for children, you don’t have to buy adult clothes for your babies, because what you teach them at an early age is what they will grow up with.

I have this neighbour that has a 13 year old daughter, each time she wants to------> http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/03/make-up-dressing-kids-like-adults-my_4.htmlClick Link to read full gist

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Amazing Ankara Flare Gown / Latest Cornrows Braids And Hairstyles For Ladies / New Arrival!!! Wholesale!!! Ladies Gown, Leggings & Undies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.