Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * (4757 Views)

Singer Waje Stuns In A Wrap Jumpsuit (photos) / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today / Checkout Singer Waje's Daughter.. Pretty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2014

It is a common trend to see female Nigerian celebrities failing to reveal their virginity status. Recently, Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has revealed that she does not have sex. But reverse is the case for prominent singer, Waje Iruobe who has openly confessed that she is not a virgin.

This came during a question and answer session with the 'Coco Baby" crooner following the release of the single's video with Tanzanian superstar, Diamond Platnumz.

In Question posed by a fan "Be honest, Are you a Virgin?", Waje replied: "I'm a mother nd my name is WAJE not Mary"

[img]http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=727340294001371&mid=mid.1417028233286%3Ae930ce41b5e736de39&cancel=AYZeJkqXWB0ldu-QZk7UyZ3bioP9fBK_-Bnl8AzABV7Yh6A2XdLnkq9V2AmgXyQkCEpqlsXO22xjJunCdjvlZlkE3sX1pPp3xsCtgJQPhHAIfuhfDBiY58diqXCml5WcOm4Fz_gIk03sx5tQX3uixtIlU2mb6LJl6N6YVIc68BFYoA[/img]

The beautiful singer who is set to unveil her own record label soon has also revealed, during the question and answer session, that the craziest thing a male fan had done to her was forcefully trying to kiss her on stage.

MORE - http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13075771-i-am-not-a-virgin-waje-confesses-
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Elcemento(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2014
undecided undecided undecided Asking a mother of one if she's a virgin sounds stupid to me.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by alabiyemmy(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2014
who cares?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by bunmioguns(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Person wey don born

This post needs to be thrown inside river

Come patronise me today on top my signature

Thanks
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by akinsadeez(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2014
The person who asked that question should be flogged. Can a mother be a virgin when she is not another Mary.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Medunah: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Her reply?? EPIC!!!

The person who asked such question is silly
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by LewisO: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
The questioner who asked that question if he/she is twice as smarter than they were now he/she did be absolutely silly! what a senseless and tirade question, even a 6yrs old kid can't ask that stupid question, asking a woman wit her biological child if she's still a virgin.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Evina(f): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
LewisO:
That questioner that ask that question if he/she is twice as smarter than they were now he/she did be absolutely silly! what a senseless and tirade question, even a 6yrs old kid can't ask that stupid question...

Huh, I beg your pardon.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=Elcemento post=28436372] undecided undecided undecided Asking a mother of one if she's a virgin sounds stupid to mequote] Very Silly
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by LewisO: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:

Huh, I beg your pardon.
Anything? dear!
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nawa o
Na who dey ask dat kine question sef?aw person wey don born pikin go be virgin?hia
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by PHAYOL81: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Somtyms sombdy just call on2 a programm 2 register his folly.Well i thnk d relations of d caller wuld av send him 2 d psychatric d moment he droppd off phone. :/
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by MisterLongman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
The person that asked the silly question must be living in the stone age......
Who doesn't know that waje is after-one
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Someone that got pregnant as a teen? Make we still dey wonder o
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by kelechiMarie(f): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
The era of virgin mary is past
and That interviewer is pretty dumb
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by LewisO: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
kelechiMarie:
The era of virgin mary is past
and That interviewer is pretty dumb
The questioner is absolutely a dumber!
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by simdam500(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
I wish I didn't have a heart
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by kayalla(f): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
who cares?
i am not a vrigin also but i still have the box it came in
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wow was she asked if she was a virgin? Asking a mother of one if she is virgin is ackward to me!well u might not tel u knw now in nigeria the gals we have are so common wit having sex so once there take a break for a little while der called dem self virgin I think dats wat is refered to virgin in this context
Re: I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] * by bellabae(f): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
This is same as.. Asking someone who's washing cloth.. "Bro na cloth u dey wash??" Silly question attracts silly answers. She suppose gv am silly answer

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: See This Ibo Boy Carrying Nikki Minaj / Still On The 27yrs Old Guy Who Shut Down Escape With Millions Of Maura (photos) / This Mother And Her Son’s Photos Are Driving The Internet Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.