Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. (423 Views)

Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) / Fire Outbreak At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Female Hostel (Photos) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi Dean School Of Engineering Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. by trulies: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2014
SUDDEN FEAR IN ATBU BAUCHI
Many injured as Student begin to run from school
reading halls as a result of some unknown stupid boys
that started shouting in hausa. Anfara.. Anfara..
Anfara. Which means (they have started, they have
started , they
have started ) As at the time of posting, students
are seen going to the school medical center for
treatment. I wish the school security will
investigate this. Student are advised to keep calm
and be vigilant. Report any suspected movement
to the security office. Soon we shall make the
number of the chief security officer available for
immediate reporting. #Pray4peace#
Re: Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2014
gOD not this morning!!!
Re: Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. by Beesluv: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Can't they arrest the boys shouting to know what have started
Re: Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. by nuelsylves(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Oboy! Wahala dey o! I heard that boko haram sent them letter some few weeks back..., hmmm! Am stil contemplating of going back to that school after my I.T next year.
Re: Sudden Fear At The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. by trulies: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
guy, DAT letter stuff Is not true. m even writing an exam diz aftanun.

(1) (Reply)

SAP FICO Online Training / Discounted Cash Flow Training / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.