Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole (825 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by argon500: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
The Edo State governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has resumed his verbal attack on President Goodluck Jonathan’s government.
The ex labour leader claimed that the pains the country is going through currently was as a result of Jonathan’s harsh economic policy.
The governor called on Nigerians to deploy their permanent voters card issued by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as strong weapon to vote out President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.
Oshiomole who spoke at the occasion of the formal defection of a former Minister, Ogiewonyi and about 2,500 others to the APC, called on electorate to get ready to bring Jonathan down from power with their votes.
Also speaking at the event, Ogiewonyi said 15 years of uninterrupted PDP national administration has woefully failed the nation.
His words, “when I pitched my tent with the PDP some years ago, I was with the genuine expectation that it was a platform that will truly enable me continue my service to humanity and that it will truly return power to the people as the power depicts.
“However, PDP has continued to impoverish our people. The PDP has continued to lead us to perdition and the unreformed, anti-people and undemocratic Peoples Democratic Party has set us on the path of retrogression.
“15 years of uninterrupted PDP national administration has woefully failed to approximate the expectations, dreams and yearnings of Nigerians. After very deep retrospection and wide consultation, I have come to the inevitable conclusion that I must join hands with the purposeful leadership of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to help consolidate in the monumental transformation in all spheres being witnessed in Edo State,” he added.

Source: Daily Post.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by amunkita(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
Oga park well 4 d latrine wey u dey, typin such rubbish..

Oshe baba did not mk such comment nd oshe baba can't b routing 4 dat terrorist aspirant of urz..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by holatin(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
I know, we all know
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by RatedStar: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Everyone has got something to say bt wat re dey doing abt whats going on? Talk is cheap
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by mickyarams: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2014
All politicians from PDP and APC has failed Nigerians. When the military transfered powers in 1999, we were all cheering. Little did we know we will end up being the laughing stock of the world. We are plagued with corrupt hopeless leaders that will make Abacha look like a saint. We are now listed as a terrorist nation by most countries, you cannot present your Nigeria passport in foreign airports without being scrutinized like someone that has landed from Mars. I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by rawpadgin(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
all APC members are ex PDP member
so they are all the same
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by argon500: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2014
amunkita:
Oga park well 4 d latrine wey u dey, typin such rubbish..

Oshe baba did not mk such comment nd oshe baba can't b routing 4 dat terrorist aspirant of urz..

Are you a noob? why can't you google the news online before vomiting thrash.. I pity you.. You are one of the people drawing Nigeria back..I just hope and pray God opens your eyes early
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by argon500: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2014
RatedStar:
Everyone has got something to say bt wat re dey doing abt whats going on? Talk is cheap

That is the sane question common masses need to ask our selfish leader be it APC or PDP
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by amunkita(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
argon500:

Are you a noob? why can't you google the news online before vomiting thrash.. I pity you.. You are one of the people drawing Nigeria back..I just hope and pray God opens your eyes early

Sheebii if I say ur fada is a noob dey wuld ban mii.. Buh I still say he is good 1...
Anofia ugwu-awusa...
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by argon500: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
amunkita:

Sheebii if I say ur fada is a noob dey wuld ban mii.. Buh I still say he is good 1...
Anofia ugwu-awusa...

@ mod, do the needful.. one of the loose dog has started barking
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by amunkita(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
argon500:

@ mod, do the needful.. one of the loose dog has started barking

Hahahha.. I dey laugh ur generational imbecility..
Buh all same, his still a good 1...
Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by argon500: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
amunkita:

Hahahha.. I dey laugh ur generational imbecility..
Buh all same, his still a good 1...

Thank God life has no duplicate.. turning my stereo louder and listening to a cool song. Ain't gat no time for thrash.. enjoy your weekend the way I am enjoying mine.

Re: Jonathan Has Failed This Country – Oshiomole by amunkita(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
argon500:

Thank God life has no duplicate.. turning my stereo louder and listening to a cool song. Ain't gat no time for thrash.. enjoy your weekend the way I am enjoying mine.

Abeg dat stereo won't go a long way if u aint on d shit I am now..
Indicate, nd I did send som1 2 drop u a package if u close 2 Festac....

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria / Osibanjo Will Deliver 5 Million Vote To Apc If He Get The Vp Slot- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.